>22
>kissless, gfless virgin
>I lost interest in meeting other people
>I'm afraid of most people
>lonely, depressed but having people around doesn't help so I figure thats the way its gotta be
>girls show no interest in me even if I fake interest in them
>I feel like everyone thinks I'm this funny retard so they keep me around, not like an actual friend they can treat seriously
>my family doesn't even give a shit about me, always either insult me, make me do shit for them and if I say 'no' to anything they punish me for it
>no education, no job, no chances of getting education, don't want a job because I don't wanna support this shitty life style
>I lost interest in all my hobbies and interests
>drugs don't satisfy me as much as they used to
>I'm only sad these days, I can't be happy anymore it seems
>like to bitch about my shitty existence to Sup Forums even though nobody cares and I know I'll just get called a faggot for this
>I was born a failure and will forever be one
any point continuing it? I mean there seems to be no point and I'll just live to live, I don't except things to get any better because I refuse towards making things any better. Is an hero my best option atm?
>inb4 don't do it OP! suicide is never an option
fuck off, you only say that so this doesn't feel like its 'on you', stop acting like you care

31 here in pretty much the same boat. It doesn't get any better. I'm basically a hermit now.

fuck man. Were there at least any opportunities for life to get better and you just didn't take it? or is life completely fucked forever?

bump

>completely fucked forever
This. Circumstances are a bitch.

Are you a wizard?

Yes. Kissless handholdless hugless touchless virgin. I don't even talk to women outside of the checkout at the grocery store. Fear my power mortal.

you want an actual piece of advice ? and if you make an excuse for not doing something a neanderthal can do then you're past helping, life isn't your enemy, you are.
Start lifting, its the best thing any guy can do, it boosts your metabolism, confidence, gives you something to feel proud about, and gains you attention from chicks after you get gains. Thats something 90& of girls like, regardless of your looks, muscles look good regardless. Start lifting, you will get confidence and more motivated to do shit.
Or keep thinking life is unfair.

You're only 22 though. I'm at 27, except for the retard or family punishing part. I just don't interact with people in real life in a casual manner. It's fine, you'll enjoy other things instead.

I would like to help... honestley, but am in the same boat.
>be me
>be 28
>never had a job
>live with parents (cuzz no job)
>write this on a shitty phone on my way back to parent from a fake friend
>didnt get invited to birthday
>consider ending it
>go on Sup Forums shitposting
>migth do it
>nah i still gotta do drugs.. have only done weed
Any hard drugdealers out there? Wanna fuck myself up.
Am from Norway

OP and other hermits.
Iv been there and gotten out.

-Check out meditation and eckhart tolle work. He will really help you come out of a dark hole and enjoy life without needing to push any boundaries.
-Check out the art of charm, maybe you can gain some confidence through it.

I could list a bunch of other bs, but honestly those 2 things were awesome. Specially eckhart tolle, he turned my life around inside out.

Stop doing drugs, they might null the emotional pain but they ultimately fuck you up more. I abused weed so badly i became borderline autistic. Took a while to come right.

>Check out meditation and eckhart tolle work. He will really help you come out of a dark hole and enjoy life without needing to push any boundaries.
Retarded advice is retarded. Meditation doesn't work for many people. The only thing it does is irritate them.

Yea...nah. I'm done with people thinking I'm some object they can have around to either boost their own ego or just someone they could use.
I wouldn't say I'm confident, I just don't give a fuck. I'm nice to people but don't let them shit on me and as likable as people seem to see me, none of the girls would actually want to fuck me, simply because I'm not a 10/10 model and girls are shallow as fuck, even the ugly ones. They just want a good looking guy to be with them, someone out going and all that shit. I hate going out to public places just because, I also hate to be seen as something to fuck and not as someone. At least me not being ripped acts as some sort of a filter for the shallow cunts, if I hit the gym I wouldn't know why people like me and that would bother me even more.
Confidence is not as important as people say it is. A friend of mine recently got laid for the first time and told me about it. The chick just came up to him and he didn't even want her in the first place but she just started sucking on his neck and making out with him so he gave in. He's good looking, just refuses to believe it and always cucks himself. He's not confident at all and just sits at home 24/7 doing nothing. He just happened to be invited to this party ONCE and he gets laid, thinks hes a big shot now and is looking down on me.
Sorry for having shit genes and not getting any attention. I have a personality apparently, but what good is it if people won't even approach me to begin with and I don't really want to approach them, like I'm desperate to get attention or something.
Besides, my body doesn't look terrible, if I had better genes and some of the shit that happened to me didn't happen, I'd actually might be passable but no, I was given a shit hand and I don't think I can be bothered playing it anymore

thats cause they don't understand WTF theyre looking for.

Conceptually speaking your not looking to create some quiet space in your head.

Its meant to help you realize that your Brain is just a tool your body possesses and is not you, the watching entity. And once you realize that then you can detach yourself further from your mental noise and create some space which leads into an intense state of presence and happyness once you fully grasp it

honestly man, if you wanna get into drugs then you've two options:
1) meth, heroin, coke and the works = destroy your life
2) acid, shrooms, mdma = might steer you in the right direction

its up to you tho, if you think you still have a shot at life then go for the 2nd option, if life will suck forever and you know it then option 1

>Its meant to help you realize that your Brain is just a tool your body possesses and is not you, the watching entity. And once you realize that then you can detach yourself further from your mental noise and create some space which leads into an intense state of presence and happyness once you fully grasp it

Your brain is literally you. If it wasn't then drugs couldn't change it as drastically as they do.

alright man, keep telling yourself lies that you want to avoid "shallow cunts", ill buy that, dont do it for the girls then.
Do it for your fucking self. Im 23, ive felt the same way as you have and partly still do. Was working nightshift, didn't have much going on in life. Started lifting 3 years ago, left the job. Got into uni and just finished with a long term gf. I didn't do it for those things, i done it because it made me feel better. My mood increased my overal energy levels went up. People wearn't meant to sit around all day doing fucking nothing. I know the feeling of not working and being stuck and not knowing what to do. Its a cancer for your mind, wallowing in your own thoughts and self pity. Admit that to yourself and have a better life. Do it for yourself mate.

Why not just up and leave. Try and travel the world. Sure you have no resources to do it but you either die because of it or go on the greatest adventure you've ever been on. At this point why not just say fuck it and live the dream of traveling around your whole life.

your brain is not literally you. Thats the whole realization and concept. Your consciousness, consciousness isn't a brain. Its a life force. What that is science has no real idea. But the brain is not you.
But to really understand that is something else, not to sound like some uppity next level holier than thou bullshit speaker.

But until you experience the shift in understanding it won't make much sense at all. Thats what the whole concept of enlightenment is.

OP try shrooms first still wanna kill yourself sure.But do shrooms First!

>a tool your body possesses and is not you, the watching entity.
Not op but I feel like this helps explain why I hate my body no matter what I do. It definitely doesn't always feel like my mind and body are on the same page

>Start lifting
Stopped reading here lmao.

see confidence is not an issue for me, I get by well around people I know, I just don't seem like the 'best option' or the 'first option' for people to hang out with you know? like I'll do when everyone else is gone. Kinda like that lovable idiot people always like to have around for a laugh or a stupid joke. I show that I don't like that treatment but people think they can just abuse me because idgaf.

Also I'm not gonna stuff myself with some pills to numb myself out and pretend like its solving all my problems. I don't even do drugs anymore, just smoke weed at night to help me sleep/prevent withdrawals (nightmares, insomnia, sweats in the morning)

Fucking this op. If no one cares just leave and adventure and explore. I would so do this if I weren't cucked by responsibilities

have you ever seen a ripped guy complaining like this ? nope. Stop being a dull minded little boy and realize that lifting isn't just for fucking meat heads. Or running, or just cardio. It release chemicals in your body you dense child. Why wouldn't you do something that is just better for your mind and body in every measurement possible.
>lel lifting is for meet heads XDD
>not me bro i don't lift im not one of those JUICE HEADS XDD
Get your own opinions.

I took shrooms before, it was fine until it wasn't. Now I actually asked around out of desperation but noone in town seems to have any (the season for them is later in the year) and growing kits are too dodgy for me to order home since my nosy parents always open my mail and control every purchase I make

what's with people and travel? honestly, I can't be fucked with that and people that want to do it already settled for a regular life so all they wanna do is have a job so they can afford to travel to places like its gonna make their lives better for some reason but we all know that they just wanna brag about travelling the world to their friends to boost their egos since not everyone can afford to do that.
Never liked travel, never will, was never interested in seeing/experiencing other cultures. Call me boring/autistic/retarded, whatever man, I'm just not into normie shit like this, going to clubs, restaurants or other bullshit people are into

theres mind, theres body, then theres consciousness.
unfortunately they dont always act accordingly. But by learning to see the distinction between them and stopping the whole labeling things as good or bad but an experience we can sort of learn a lifehack that stops us being fucked so emotionally or physically by various things..

Like the reason monks can experience higher pain tollerance is because they view pain differently. They don't label pain as a negative.
They view it as a response to something and its just one of the many sensations our body can experience, by detaching in a way you view it differently instead of embodying it and it kinda helps. [experience-cancer and appendicitis/operation recoveries].

>Have you ever seen a ripped guy complaining like this?
Have you ever spent even 5 minutes on /fit/? Yes, there are legions of roidragers that are just like OP.
>Cardio
I can relate to a lot of what OP said and I run fucking marathons. Exercise will not fix this kind of thing.

I'm not sayin travel for fun. If you are about to kill your self why not just say fuck it and go off in your own. I'd rather travel to Hawaii chill there for a while and then kill mused then just do it straight up. If you are already going to throw it all away why not just go to someplace more awesome than where you are. What do you have to lose?

not the guy you were responding to but I get it, theres the mind and theres the body, as 2 separate things where one thinks it controls the other and vice versa. Thing is, once you're aware of the fact you can 'trick' yourself into being something or doing something you would normally avoid, it makes you question (well, me anyway) if its worth it? how can I possibly live with myself knowing that I tricked myself into having a better life or being a better person? atm I'm sad as fuck but at least I know its real, I don't want to create a false reality and accept it as REAL, the thought of that alone makes me want to kill myself just so I don't have to pretend

here's a perspective from another direction. many paths can lead to feeling this way. i'm sure people in total dead-end jobs feel like this too.

>32
>bad family circumstance had me on my own at 14
>teach myself technology and music creation
>test out and get HSE at 16
>by 18, invited to join my favorite band, fly across the country
>major label album deal, several tours
>get away from the band thing and start developing material to sell for tv/film production since i made the connections
>by 28 over 100 sync licenses out, passive income keeps me on lock basically forever
>life starts to become unrelatable to nearly anyone, old friends either got jealous or lost contact completely
>never did any drugs, didn't even begin drinking until last year
>no contact with anyone for 8 months in 2014
>house paid off, retirement account pretty much maxed
>barely find motivation to do anything
>start questioning reality and my existence within it

To add to that why do you think 80% of really successful people take up a physical activity? HMMMMMM

stay sheepminded bud.

coke doesn't destroy your life unless you're fucking autistic
it completely removes any reservations or insecurities and would give him the confidence to actually do shit

Fuck off back to /r9k/

because it takes forever to sort out, planning and all that, if you don't plan then you'll die as soon as you leave the airport. Not exactly what I meant by an hero, I'd rather take a pussy way out and overdose on some shit.
+ even if I did travel then i'll have to pay with my parent's credit card and trust me, if that ever happens there will be a ton of questions/accusations i'll have to take into account and they'll be trying to control my life again to the point where its almost not worth the effort. Besides, I keep living with the thought at the back of my head that someday things will get better so I don't wanna an hero and miss it. So I made this thread to see if things might get better in the near future, as it turns out they won't but there again, everyone is different...I can't even kill myself, what a sad fucking life this is

Its one thing to suffer, its another to lie to yourself.

With the example of pain, its just basically saying, you can either experience the pain and be like FUCK MY LIFE and only feel better once its over.
Or you can choose to fully embrace and accept the pain mentally as just an experience and part of life. That doesn't mean you don't try to change your life situation though. It just means you better cope with it.

As far as tricking yourself, its not really tricking yourself. If your sad as fuck, don't try to run from the sadness, embrace feeling sad. Try to fully feel the emotion, sit with it. Don't try to side line it with drugs, alcohol, netflix or whatever. But fully feel it, just don't label it as horrible or bad. Embrace it and you can get through it. Then start looking at exactly why your miserable and asking yourself if thats something you can controll or change.

If its something you can't controll or change, just accept it and embrace it. And your suffering over that will diminish at the same time, and you will naturally feel better

Source? Don't bother if it's Forbes or some other bullshit publication.

i would cum in yours too.

OH FUCK. im so afraid of this "facing"

lol you clearly aren't that depressed get back to me when you've lost all fear of dying.

define success tho? if you say money and fame then fuck off. I'm talking personal fulfillment and lack of compromise here and forcing yourself to lift to achieve that is already a compromise = not really a success is it?

what about the other 20% of successful people? why can't I be one of them then?

some of the happiest times of my life were being so poor i was eating nothing but ketchup packets and sleeping on the floor. there was an urgency and candidness that found its way into the craft. you can't fake that shit.

it's hard to tell if it's nostalgia playing tricks on me, though.

you mean that once you become so fuckin stressed you stream the urgency into a craft?

yea you can make that point, i can't even argue with that. You're right, people are different. Their success isn't what you might picture as success. All i can say is, how do you know something wont work if you've never gave it a proper try ?

I don't fear death, in fact if someone was to come to my house right now and put a bullet though my fucking head I'll even pull the trigger myself. Doesn't mean I'm an idiot who's gonna stop thinking all of a sudden and do shit that requires time and effort and planning. Honestly, if you're ever at that point then you're just a sad idiot, I've nothing to lose but there again, I do think, and I don't like the idea of making my life even worse and bother myself with shit I'm not gonna like just to see if it helps, it won't. I just want things to quiet down and let me go in peace, I don't need that whole 'near death boost' to make me enjoy life. It already happened to me and I liked living, until I slipped back into this hole and found no way out, still haven't so it just comes to show that the will to live is only temporary, whats the use if nothing else is working out?

Start smoking weed, dont smoke too much and have pauses inbetween smoking sessions, been smoking weed for 3-4 months daily and i dont even get high anymore :///.

how can you possibly not see you are giving contradicting info?
>I lost *interest* in meeting other people
blatantly contradicts
>girls show no interest in me even if I fake *interest* in them

the-
>kissless, gfless virgin
-is a meme
It really doesn't matter focus on self-knowledge and becoming independent.

Life is shit to the core, but do you honestly think you'll feel the same way at 30, or even 40. Life, ONLY, gets better, as long as you stay out of, and away from trouble.

If you run marathon and have a physical discipline in your life its really strange for you not to understand the benefits of lifting and try to mock it. Someone who does any form of physical discipline usually understands what that can do for you.

hmmm makes me wonder if you're telling big ol porky pies on the internet, especially Sup Forums :^)

naaa doubt it, you're probably telling the truth, right.

>I was given a shit hand

This is where you lose any chance of making progress

Exactly the will to live is the fear of death. You want the will to live because you can't face the fear of death. When fear of death is gone so is the will to live. It's a weird place cuz you don't know what to do anymore. You realized EVERYTHING you did was in order to avoid death and getting old and not being like etc. once all fear is gone you don't give a shit about anything. I'm not saying your life is perfect at this point but if you've REALY reached this point you don't give a fuck. I can tell you WANT to care and you WANT to be like everyone else but that's is only feeding your depression. Let it all go. Fuck it? You've clearly demonstrated through your comments you have nothing to lose. Drop all that fear bro. Who needs it

I lost interest in people because of certain things, one of them being the fact even if I fake interest girls just aren't interested in me. Just thought I'd put put it out there so people know, its not in chronological order or the whole piece isn't consistent if thats what you're getting at. Its just shit that bothers me and I've given up on a lot of things, doesn't mean I've never experienced them or at least tried to experience them.

>If someone says something that doesn't agree with what I said it means they're lying
Did you vote Drumpf, too?
OP and people with problems like OP cannot be fixed through exercise. I didn't gain anything from my "physical discipline" except some temporary relief because I could clear my mind while running. Unfortunately I didn't run for most of my waking hours, so I was miserable for those.

Do you know what fixed it? Jewish psychiatry. Even if the feelings are artificial, at least they work. Better than feeling like I did before.

>rejecting all advice
>is a true lazy fuckwit
just kill yourself already.
heres some advice anyway, exersise.
if youre not gonna listen and be a brat about it, just end your life - no one cares about you.
you did this to yourself, no one else.
stop complaining like a beta cuck and join a community college or get an apprenticeship. no one gives a shit if your family cares about you or not, stop looking for sympathy

Gotta say, it's actually pretty dope to not feel like this. Thanks for reminding me that my life rocks, OP.

wtf is jewsh psychiatry? feelings?

Lamo

fuck this, OP is just yet another millennial that refuse to take responsibility.
pity him not, he's got enough self-pity
kys faggot, post solutions for this attention seeking human waste

awww, again this. well, here is my advice. Drink more, go to pubs, i will solve itself. its like magic.

exactly my point, good sir.
he is being a beta cuck who messed his own life up. this shithead should start his life againg himself - without other people's help

Not rejecting advice, some advice just doesn't work for some people, we're not all the same if you haven't noticed. I'm clearly not and edgy cunt like yourself, open your mind and think a little bit...
I do exercise daily, I hate it but do it anyway just because I don't want to hate myself more than I do. Guess, what, 2 years in and its not working. I applied for college 4 times now, each time something came up, 3 out of those are family related issues that I wanted to avoid but was forced into anyway. I'm not looking for sympathy, not sure where you got that from. I just want to find out if theres any like minded people that actually managed to get out of the hole, some say they haven't, others haven't even been in the hole at all or at least long enough to be sucked in by it.
I don't need to kill time, I want to find a reason to put up with killing time

start seo then you will make money

enter into a Russian roulette tournament... You want to die, so if you end up living and getting millions of dollars it's a bonus.

if you don't know what seo is just go on youtube. after 6 months of working your ass off you will make 100 dollar/day

read the last post then kys. You clearly know what you're talking about because you know me inside out based on a few things I wrote her (some of it may not even have been mine but you won't even consider that right? always assume its ALWAYS Op responding)
If you gave me a valid advice that will work for someone like me then I'll listen, otherwise keep your normie bullshit to yourself

The only way out of the whole is through it. That's your problem. Your trying to get out of the whole when you being in the whole is ACTUALLY a good thing. I order to get out of the hole you have to dig deep. If you don't want to dig deep then just kill your self but there IS NO GOIING BACK! You either keep going through the hole or you die; you don't get to go back to the way it was before.

get depression medication,
become uber driver,
teach yourself how to code in the meantime

not op,
freelancer in coding? sounds like modern tech gypsy

This sounds more depressing than being depressed

Again, contradiction and blatant hypocrisy
What makes YOU, assume, that the anons calling you out,
aren't some of the same anons that offered you advice earlier...
Drink pic' related

retard, start doing SEO, you better listen or not make any money

You're looking for someone to give you a happy ending here. Big mistake. You're depressed cuz you keep holding on to the idea that all the things that depress you will make you happy again someday. They won't. You're depressed to find deeper happiness. But with that said there is no guarantee you will find happiness this lifetime. True happiness is only deserved by people who come to the same place you have but who have gone beyond it. They don't try and gon back to the old life they embrace the unknown and they don't give a shit. You want to be normal so bad even though you say you aren't 'a normie' life has shown you that all of this nonsense is pointless. But you let the nonsense control you and bring you down. LET IT GO!

Can confirm. I hated sport all my life. I was never fat, but you can't get any less fit.

I suffered the third burnout at work, which caused some lasting damage. Half a year of recovery, and I was still a total broken mess. I wanted so badly to kill myself, but my family is very supportive, and I couldn't do it to them. But they didn't know how to help me either. I despised the thought of being financially dependent on them.

I thought of going off the grid and just wandering all day, living on the streets and in the wilderness, not caring for how long I'd survive. But I barely had the energy to leave bed. Or to sleep. Or hurt my family.

But then I just read up on lifting and cardio and proper diet. I built a cheap home gym and started low. Very low. The improvements came unbelievably fast. Good diet healed me up. Brain chemicals recovered. Never ever felt so motivated.
A month before, my brain chemicals were so awful, just getting out of bed felt like a complete impossibility.

I always felt like I was completely naked and skinless in front of other people, so everything would hurt me deeply. As soon as I reached average muscle levels, I felt like I was wearing power armor, and every step above it feels like becoming Iron Man. Or Batman. Whoever you prefer.

I was convinced that this was genetically impossible for me. Turns out I just lacked a proper exercise system and diet.
Exercising alone works out best for me.
Now I can feel things again, my mind lost its constant fog, my body crushed its former limits 20 times over in less than half a year. My sleep cycle is fixed. I feel optimistic about life, and I'm going for a career change, even though it means lots more school + shit job to finance it. Persistence is all it takes.

It doesn't fix up all your problems, but it gives you the tools. You'll spend a lot less time feeling worthless and powerless, and more time investing your boundless energy into something before it explodes.

>girls show no interest in me even if I fake interest in them
No shit, fake interest is obvious.

Damn, just when I thought I had the final fire
Probably the most perceptive comment, as empathetic as tough love can be

Get a job and move out. If you don't do this, kill your self.

yeah op listen to these incredible smart guys!
Go out into the world with no plan and money and become fucking homeless.

Sounds like a really good idea.

>>I feel like everyone thinks I'm this funny retard so they keep me around, not like an actual friend they can treat seriously
You mean people actually keep you around? Damn, you've got a lot going for you right there.

Right on! Someone once told me only the optimists kill themselves. I'll leave you with that.

same

I'm not sure you know who you're talking to. I don't WANT a happy life, I don't want money, I don't need fame, i don't want success, not the common idea of success anyway. I'm not looking for someone to show up in my life and magically make it better.
I don't want a car, don't want kids, family, tons of friends, lots of money and a huge house. I don't care about any of this.
I just don't want to be nothing for the rest of my life, I'm not fit to work a normal job, this ain't for me and I don't say that because I'm a spoiled fuck, I worked since I was 14 until 18/19 and when I quit I was kicked out of my house (my dad's job, didn't like it, didn't like him, quit, had to face consequences). I just want to find something I might like and do that for the rest of my life, I want that thing to be self sufficient.
I want to be in a band so bad, I invested all the money I have to buy guitars, amps, pedals and recording gear but it all broke down recently and have not money to fix it + been playing for about 5 years now and I just don't get any better, too shit to even play with other people so slowly starting to feel like ditching that idea.
Did art before, all my teachers always told me I'm great until one day I stopped getting better for some reason and my grades started to go down way below college level so I quit that too. Did animation for some time but lost interest in that once I found out that 80% of it is coding/programming which is the complete opposite of what I want to do.
Theres nothing there that I like anymore and it upsets me, I've explored all my interests and it boiled down to these few things that as it turns out, I'm either shit at or not getting any better.
Regular life isn't for me, I tried to see if I'll be ok with a normie life, but you're asking for too much from someone like me, I wasn't built for that and the only place I fit in, doesn't work out for me since I lack the skill/ability

>puts down other people advice while not offering any advice of their own

Word of advice, if opportunity knocks, take it. Do anything to better yourself, you'll find yourself much happier once you feel like you've got yourself in a good position

>puts down other people advice while not offering any advice of their own

Keep doing exactly what you're doing about it: waiting around. That's the only cure to real depression, which I can tell you have because your life is great and you still don't like it. Depression is a self perpetuating negative narrative and anything you try to fix it that requires actual effort just gets absorbed into it.

Success stories of overcoming depression by doing something or changing something are myths, not because they didn't really happen but because that's not depression. If you have the inner strength to change something in your life without sabotaging your own efforts, you don't have depression, you're just sad. The only way people who actually have depression ever overcome it is to outlive it.

>Medication doesn't exist or work ever

Lol like I said man. You are depressed because you still want something. You want something you can't have and it depresses you. Well prepare to be depressed forever. Until you let go of all the thoughts that depress you you'll always be depressed. Your trying to fix something that can't be fixed. Why not use this as an opportunity to evolve. Either you move past all the bullshit of the world or you suffer. THERE ARE NO OTHER OPTIONS.

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as you. Killing yourself in your 20s won't help much since nobody cares about suicides post teens that aren't famous, and it just ends up saddling your family with funeral costs. Joining the military and volunteering for suicide missions might be an option though. But it also sounds like a whole lot of shit to go through just to die. Why did I have to be born in a country where they don't just send untrained recruits to the front lines?

Medication isn't a cure. Generally speaking, it doesn't even speed things up. It just keeps you able to live your life while you wait.

Kill yourself faggot

First step towards success get off Sup Forums .. a lot of loser faggots on here. It'll help trust me

I only come around when something bigger is going on, they pretend like I don't exist when they just wanna hang out. I'm that guy who boosts up your friend count on facebook so you seem popular.

I do man, but over the last 3-4 years or so, I had 0 opportunities and trust me, I'd do ANYTHING just to not sit on my ass at home 24/7 but I just have nowhere to go/nothing to do. What am I supposed to do? go out and do what? just stand there like a fucking idiot? I'm terrified of people looking at me and its easy to get beat up around where I am if you're on your own so clubs/pubs aren't for me. Can't ask people to hang out with me because there are none, either everyone left for college or moved out for work. The odd few I did ask but theres always that "yea man sure, I'll let you know when I have free time", still no free time after all these years I suppose. It's not that I'm autistic around people or whatever, I get along, I just don't strike anyone as their first option, I'm a waiting room for people until something better comes along.
I tried applying for college again for the 4th time now, but doubt that'll work, the other 3 times didn't and I didn't even see any of it coming. Still, 4 months until that happens anyway.

It's a GOOD thing you're depressed. The rest of the world pretends they aren't depressed. And those that are genuinely not depressed at one time were but evolved from it. Is called LIVING AS A HUMAN. Why should your life be any different.

Need to see pic of face to evaluate your potential.

lol I thought you were op. Try and tell him that

Does it matter if it mitigates the symptoms?

lol you dont even have to marry shallow cunts, fuck them and move on. If you become an asshole then that's you but you can also be confident and not be an asshole. Or just look for a non-shallow girl, there are plenty out there. Or maybe is that you're also shallow and ignore girls that are not so pretty but worthy? Try online dating, it's easier in some ways. Not Tinder though, other sites that require more meaningful interaction. And create a honest profile, you'll be surprised how some worthy people react to honesty.

when doing it take someone with you
never go out alone OP