Religion is a mental illness. Atoms in my body are the same as the atoms in the stars

Religion is a mental illness. Atoms in my body are the same as the atoms in the stars.

Thread where you make random interesting posts.

Emojis used on an Imageboard are indications of autism.

I fucking hate niggers.

OP has worse mental health than religious people

・ω・

True, true. You're an Omega.

space don't real, stars are angels

How do you know it's the same atoms as a star? Have the atoms in stars been compared to atoms in people?

The only difference there is, is energy. Proven

Yes but if 90% of the population didn't believe in some fictional book or another how exactly are the religious establishments supposed to make billions of dollars every year?

how can they be the same atoms if you're a person on Earth and they're trillions of light years away?

It's a capitalist world and when religion is so massive profitable what possible reason would there be to scrap religion? Despite how ridiculously childish it is?

i never thought i'd die alone i laughed the loudest who'd have known

You and the other poster are childish. Why not have respect for other people's beliefs? Get over yourself

lol why would you respect something retarded

I don't consider it retarded. I consider you retarded.

Beliefs are childish my friend. Facts, research and evidence are the only things of true value.

There are no valid arguments against veganism.

Quantum teleportation, dummy. Gee, you sure aren't well versed in modern physics. :3

please respect my beliefs

You're the first, and I'm the last darling. It completes.

Religion is dispicable so no.

But religious faith increases with maturity. The people claiming to be 'grown up' are immature and have no understanding of faith.

>dispicable

You're my séx and I'm your õrgasm.

All matter more complicated than hydrogen is created from nuclear fusion, which only occurs in stars. Once the star burns all the hydrogen and makes heavier elements, it explodes and spreads its matter across the cosmos.

We are all the products of star dust.

>has a huge ego and can't accept death is the end of it
>afraid of death to the point of accepting any bullshit put in front of them that says their personality gets to continue to exist after death

Why would I respect someone who seeks comfort in snake oil? Weak of will, spirit, and brain function, yet selfish, judgemental, and egotistical beyond belief. I don't respect alternative medicine practitioners, why would I respect religious people, who are just easy marks for the con?

No u

way to misunderstand the question, retard.

fuck you and fuck bill nye

>Maturity
Define maturity.

Yes dispicable.

What if there is god, but man worship god he created in his own image, not the other way around like Bibles claim, and can't communicate with the real godhead?

This.

You're the one trying to argue semantics and catch him on a language technicality tangent. Go suck a cock.

You're the most egotistical person here. And far more selfish and arrogant than most religious people. Pull the plank from your own eye before judging others.

> why would I respect religious people
Because pride doesn't make you happy.

you are made of those atoms dumb ass, and if you need a second star to compare try the sun

What if he created the image of himself just through the idea in man's head. We're so vain we depicted him looking like us and that's something he knew would happen.

>He swallows up everything his scientific vulgarisation book says
>Has perfect faith on the advance of Science (with a big S)
>wouldn't consider for a second that this faith is no different than the faith some would put in religion

I love this. Saved.

>I have literally the smallest ego here
>I am the most cool-headed and modest person I know, basically perfect in every way
>most egotistical person here

Yeah, no, try again, Friendo.

I get it, not everyone can be as strong and brave as me. But life after death is a lot like life before life. Do you remember what it was like before you were conceived? No? Yeah, death is a lot like that.

>claims to know what death is like
>still insists science and hard evidence is the only thing we're allowed to believe in and everything else is superstition
Makes you think

Religion is superstition, look up the definition of the term.

>thinks I actually meant quantum teleportation is involved in us being made out of literally the same matter as is in a star right now

wew lad. You took the bait and you liked it. But you really don't know much about physics, clearly.

Let me put it this way. If all religious texts were burned and all knowledge of them erased, 1000 years from now every religious text that popped up would be completely different from what we have now. Like the difference between Christianity and Hinduism.

But if all science textbooks were burned, and all their knowledge erased, 1000 years from now the new textbooks would, by and large, have exactly the same information in them. Because science is reproducible. Observable. Reviewable. Truth.

It's a method of obtaining understanding, not a dogma. Kek. I only have faith in it because I can exercise it myself, and know it exists and works. The best Christians can come up with is "well, you can't prove he doesn't exist!" My sides go into orbit every time.

I can't see any definitions that fit the bill. 'Excessively credulous belief' is one. Who decides this?

>doesn't understand trolling
>doesn't understand use of strong language

Yep, about the IQ of a religious person.

Despicable.

You fill out a Beck's Excessive Credulity Inventory and depending on your numerical score you may be found excessively credulous.

Repeating digits...

I went to go get myself some breakfast earlier, and I saw one of these and thought it looked good. I've had some authentic fresh baked conchas before and figured it can't be that much different. It was. This piece of shit is literally a hamburger bun with powdered sugar on top. Fucking bullshit.

>fine pastry

You fell for marketing, user.

*tips fedora*

Checked

Slidding intensifies

What you do, you still portray god like a supernatural human being, with human will and desires: superman, Zeus etc., exactly what I said earlier, eg., you create it in human image. What if god is something like that planet-sized brain from Solaris, something beyond your common thought?

Dubs of truth

Excessively credulous belief in and reverence for supernatural beings. Don't just crop out the parts of a definition that aren't convenient to you. It's unbecoming.

Just for some clatification.
There are thousands of Gods and all of them can be discredited by pointing out that the stories in which they have their entrance are either flawed or flatout aren't true.
Or are you talking about the concept of a God?
As in a God that is not a part of any dogma and can be atributed as nesrly anything, from the Big bang, to pure energy, to pure consciousness, athropy, etc etc and thus would be a way to make the natural sound unnatural, because you are afraid to let go of the silly God concept?

So which of the thousands of Gods are we talking about?

>your science is just as bad as my religion

best answers in thread

*tips fedora

>memes instead of responding because he has nothing he can counter with

Yep, traditional rightist tactic. Belittle and insult through ad hominem instead of discussing anything. If you can destroy their ethos, why bother trying to fake logos?

Hitler was right and we were all tricked by the globalist into defeating him. Now 70 years later their domination is becoming complete and the far right is forced to rise once more in response the hoards of George Soros's brainwashed liberal cucks who are intent on giving away any sort of sovereign power.

True, just vegans themselves.

>claims to understand Santa doesn't exist
>claims to understand the tooth fairy doesn't exist
>claims to understand the easter bunny doesn't exist
>n-n-no, but god exists! We didn't make that one up!

Not seeing the cognitive dissonance here?

These threads always run out of conservatards first.

Not that I believe in god but your argument is a complete fallacy and a disservice to the argument.

I see you've read the chapter of your Psych 101 book that includes cognitive dissonance; have you reached the part about dichotomous thinking being a thought distortion of the severely depressed?

That's because the Sup Forums user base skews young and it's a statistical fact that most people don't become conservatives until later in life when they can fully understand the issues and their implications on everyday life.

Pussies