UK BTFO!! - dogs must wear boots

>Police sniffer dogs may be forced to wear bootees when entering mosques and Muslims' homes to avoid causing offence.

> Many Muslims refuse to have direct contact with the animals, which are considered "unclean" in Islamic culture.

>An ACPO spokeswoman said current guidelines were being re-drafted, but the suggestion that police dogs wear bootees had not been ruled in or out.

>"Where possible the police will take cultural sensitivities into account, providing this does not interfere with effective operational policing," she said.

>The suggestion comes after a police force apologised to Islamic leaders after a police advert featured a puppy sitting in an officer's hat.

The US may be only 60% white but we're not fucking cucked over backwards by Muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7264680.stm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2229719/Apology-over-offensive-puppy-police-advert-after-Muslim-complaints.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1032449/Police-sniffer-dogs-wear-bootees-house-searches-avoid-offending-Muslims.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2257264/Police-sniffer-dogs-may-wear-bootees-to-avoid-offending-Muslims.html
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/1387733/Police-dogs-must-wear-bootees-to-search-Muslims-homes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The actual article is a story about German police dogs being made to wear these shoes in dangerous areas with broken glass.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7264680.stm

Try again amerishits.

That shitty dog must wear it's boots to enter my house, you cunt. Get your shit right.

>British reading comprehension

You faggots are supposed to be smart. Go brush your teeth

Adorable

Ok

telegraph.co.uk/news/2229719/Apology-over-offensive-puppy-police-advert-after-Muslim-complaints.html

nice source there paco

also police dogs have worn boots for years
they often have to walk over areas where there is broken glass etc

>a police force apologised to Islamic leaders after a police advert featured a puppy

i remember that tho. not sure if it was true. it was fucking ridiculous either way

>we're not fucking cucked over backwards by Muslims
k

>Many Muslims refuse to have direct contact with the animals, which are considered "unclean" in Islamic culture.

This is the one thing I agree with Muslims on, dogs are fucking gross.

Fucking roaches.

Why do mods still allow these fake stories

Nice quality control

Dogs are not "unclean" in islam
It is a false belief got common in the middle east

>> Be London's new mayor...
>> first day on the job
>> send orders to police. " remove doge"

honestly i wouldnt be surprised if in the UK they didn't enact a law where you must anally submit to at least a muslim per day in the next 10 years

based doggos help remove kabob

That guy on the right is obviously a mass murderer hiding in plain sight.

Sorry, still better than you.

Google it you fucking retard, there's like 3 articles about it right at the top: Daily Mail, The Sun and Telegraph

>The US may be only 60% white but we're not fucking cucked over backwards by Muslims

Really?

I would believe this with no problem.

The U.K. without a single doubt have the most cucked police force on this planet.

Not to mention that literally every single person in it is a massive twat.

that sentence doesn't mean what you think it means
please review your use of double negatives

2/10 would not banter with

Why do we even have these dumb shitflinging fights over which of our two great nations is falling apart the worst?

We should be teaming up to fight this sort of shit, not standing in a proverbial fire arguing about who's going to burn to death first.

You salty that we killed your ancestors?

Burden of proof is on you mate.

>Police
Pigs are already haram

>Jihada
Too obvious, c'mon step it up

Rate.

The guy on the right is obviously a skeleton in costume and the guy on the left just noticed.

Yes but that has nothing to do with "forcing dogs to wear booties to enter muslim households or mosques"

Oh no, a trending tweet! Thats far worse than electing a muslim as the mayor of your capital!

Would rub belly/10

BEADY

Okay:

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1032449/Police-sniffer-dogs-wear-bootees-house-searches-avoid-offending-Muslims.html

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2257264/Police-sniffer-dogs-may-wear-bootees-to-avoid-offending-Muslims.html

>thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/1387733/Police-dogs-must-wear-bootees-to-search-Muslims-homes.html

Faggot

I refuse to have direct contact with Muslims.

They're unclean (filthy, I mean)

It's actually less than 60%

>ACPO
ACPO doesn't even exist any more and the articles are from 2008

also
>may

there's a key word

i think they look more like a gay couple that have had an argument and neither wants to admit that they were wrong

Goats must wear hijabs.

Yeah but no houses in Europe for you turkroach.

Bet the paws of the dog are still cleaner than your house built out of sticks and feces.
So the dog might be better off wearing them anyway to keep the dog safe

>2008

Our race is fucking your girls since 1960. More than half of Berlin is crawling with Turks and your butthurt anger feeds me really well. Eat some döner kebab and calm your tits down.

Like that even fucking compares, Mehmet...

You wipe your ass with your bare hands and consider dogs unclean. They are (if not properly groomed), but so are you...

>Minnesota
>America

t. lifetime Minnesotan

animal abuse/10

t. Achmed ibn Abu Hajaar

Q. Why doesn't muslim like dog?

Dog is good friend

Can hunt, can guard, can play games.

A. Dogs are smarter than Muslims.