He did literally nothing wrong

He did literally nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5srYR6oGJ_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>let his employee die

Filming anyone without their consent is wrong. I don't care what the laws are, it's putrid behaviour.

>Nightcrawler
>never teleports

Pretty sure that interfering with police investigations, tampering with crime scenes and cutting brakes to a vehicle are super illegal, OP. Not to mention intentionally getting your cameraman killed for wanting to get paid.

They guy was being Gluttonous and selfish.

/thread

The first time you see him, he's already committing theft. Just because you don't get caught for something doesn't mean it didn't happen.

was this jake jellybeans best performance?
i think so

It was a really cool movie, but this guy was a criminal.

>implying that justifies it

>interfering with police investigations
He just omitted some information

>tampering with crime scenes
come on, that guy was already dead anyway

>cutting brakes to a vehicle
He was being bullied, it was basically self-defense

>getting your cameraman killed for wanting to get paid.
That dirty spic was greedy, it was his fault

Slow down, Lou.

>being bullied justifies a potential murder

Ow, the edge!

Those are some of the shittiest reasons I have ever read.Try again later, Lou.

>Autist giving demands to newsreader who has despised him since the start
>Insulting her for no reason
>She gets increasingly irate as he goes on
>"Also you're gonna blow me"
>Suddenly she perks up and looks happy

Should have had her give an angry blowjob instead of contradicting the rest of her scenes.

Inb4 women like being abused I should know I sex girls all day with my huge dong

He was bullying him AND trying to get him out of business. Society gave Lou the middle finger many times and now that he finally found an honest job some guy tries to fuck him over? It's simply not fair.

Innocent until proven guilty.

>nightcrawler
>doesnt crawl

>Film literally shows him doing the thing
>YOU DON'T KNOW IT WAS HIM THAT DID IT

He commits murder in the first 30 seconds of the movie

i..... crawl

Criminal is a legal term. He was never convicted in a court of law. Also you're assuming the director's camera is a reliable narrator.

>Nightcrawler
>Isn't about worms

You have transcended beyond autism.

Los Angeles is like that when it comes to competiton. I suppose you could say it's a doggie dog world.

I thought it was dog y dog world? Like it's spanglish. It's the world of the dogs now

Yep. I blame ruthless capitalism.

>nightcrawler
>doesnt star frank and charlie

ITS A CRAZY MIXED UP WORLD

If you don't think a narrator can be unreliable you might be retarded.

There are unreliable narrators, but Nightcrawler does not feature one.

>3rd person omniscient
>Narrator

Pick one

What did he mean by this?

Gooble gobble one of us

He committed first degree murder lol

the whole film is about the concept of the unreliable narrator with the way Lou manipulates the narrative of the news

>Nightcrawler
>Never explains why we don't play the game anymore

Shit movie

Didn't he intentionally set up the police shootout in the diner from a distance? Legal or not, that's pretty fucked up.

Nothing implies he committed murder...he just wrestles the guy

what are some other movies with a nighttime LA setting?

like this and collateral
It's so comfy seeing palm trees and street lights on almost empty wide multi lane streets

lou and the station director had co-dependent relationship

he initially manipulated and blackmailed her into it mostly against her will but later on she decides the cost of keeping him satisfied is worth it due to the quality of the video he brings in

she's also a bit sociopathic but nowhere near the degree lou is

he looked more south asian imo

Bill Paxton's gonna get it

He warned them the guy had a gun beforehand though

I thought so.
This movie got snubbed fucking hard at the Oscars, not that I think they mean anything.

what does that have to do with anything

he could have called the police on them at multiple points that night, he was following them for hours. he wanted a big shootout with as many innocent bystanders as possible so it was more newsworthy.

He purposely withheld evidence.
He cut out the guys who shot up that house leaving when he submit the footage to the news station so he could follow them later.
So yeah, it was intentional.

Drive and Halloween

He literally murdered and raped a girl back in new york, he deserved it

my boy naz is innocent

>he could have called the police on them at multiple points that night

if he had called the police before more people could have died as far as we know.

wait what

are you trolling or what m8? the possibility (unlikely that it is) of that happening doesn't make his act any less heinous

>Its a Naz makes it out of prison but is forced to work a dodgy night job to make ends meet episode
>family went bankrupt and moved back to Pakistan
>prison life has made him a nervous mess and instilled a selfish survival mechanism that eventually gets him killed

To Live and Die in L.A. is great.

Miracle Mile, with Anthony Edwards.

I'm just taking a video.

Put it back

>Tampering with a crime scene
>Cutting someon's breaks
>Theftt of property for scrapping purposes

/thread

He kills him. It's confirmed. I mean what else did you think he did anyways?

>"oh, you've wrestled me to the ground, you've won this round, Nightcrawler".

Close, but enemy is a bit better.

he killed that security guard near the beginning

They were breaking the law and he wanted to be compensated fairly.

thanks senpaitachi

What would happen if he went up against the Driver?

Would he get pummeled in the face by selflessness personified or would he win by sheer sociopathy?

>he died doing the thing he loves most

OP is Max Weber

rage beats out being smart in hand to hand. the driver would win

End of watch

>rage
>beats
>smart

When has this EVER been the case?

Get out of here goober.

irl

You are confusing rage with strength

I stopped watching this movie halfway through because I realised the dude wasn't actually going to get teleportation powers and become an x-man.

I thought it's gonna be Nightcrawlers origins

>Finally I have become the Nightcrawler

are you you kidding me?

Fuck off statist

While he is obviously fucked up, I don't get the reaction seeing him as a villain.
I never thought the guy was evil.

The one with Hugh Jackman and him was a great movie, prisoner or something, top notch acting by both

Jake Gyllenhaal is not that great of an actor.

t. nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=5srYR6oGJ_k

I wish I was alpha like him.

>purposefully manipulated his employee to his death
I think it's a bit of a red flag that the first time we see him he is stealing fencing for scrap (like fucking pennies as far as scrap goes) and when he gets caught he knocks the guard the fuck out with no hesitation.

This movie did escalation quite well imo.

The family he filmed probably was highly illegal, because it was private property, but any public property is fair game.

I agree, a lot of scumbags take advantage of this (i.e. all those celeb rage vids where a dozen guys flood the street dangerously and block the car often continuing to follow them into busy streets). I think stuff like that (and unknown footage on private property) should be persecuted heavily, but stuff like creep vids (non-intrusive) are fair game. If you nonchalantly wear yoga pants or some super skimpy cutoff shirt with nothing under in public you have no right to complain.

I don't think that applies in this case... He was clearly shown to be a dangerous selfish douchebag throughout the movie who committed continually escalating crimes... off the top of my head he committed larceny, assault, and conspiracy of murder and possibly murder.

The first time we see him he's stealing for Christ's sake, and then when he tries to sell it the scrap yard owner tells him to fuckoff cause he's constantly selling sketchy shit for cheaper than the listed price.

If you ever get arrested you have to sign a form where they have your name written after a space that says "criminal's name"
You are literally labeled a criminal before you ever get a chance to defend yourself

kek

I enjoyed this movie, but would have enjoyed it more if they set it in an earlier time when footage of a crime scene/car crash/etc. on the news was actually relevant.