Hey femanons, which one would you prefer?

hey femanons, which one would you prefer?

The vibrator.

this

>femanons
>implying

Photoshopped.

Nice try op

left

Which one has more money?

Why fat guys always have such small dicks? I used to suck dick for money and it always made me wonder.
Not only fat guys, but guys who were once fat, lost weight but continue to have small dicks.
What's the science behind it?

What looks better circumcised or uncircumcised

fat optically steals length

what about the guys who lost weight and continue with small dicks? I could see the stretch marks on their previously fat bellies. Is there a curse upon fat guys?
it's kinda pathetic tbqh, I guess destiny really decides to fuck up some people.

maybe that skin is stretched and dick is still hidden under , i dunno i have 21cm dick and 90kg weight

Bad genes? Where they also bald I guess.

Penis is luxury... with all the fat the body needs the blood elsewhere, so why keep it in the dick?

this, but also: some inches are "stolen" by lower stomach fat.

Why the fuck would I date that fat piece of shit?

Men will judge me if I looked that way, so I hold a standard for my appearance. I'm not settling for some fat cuck.

PS

Having a small dick makes you either overcompensate or say "fuck it". It sounds like they took the second option.

Well maybe you're a fat piece of shit aswell and don't really have a choice but to settle for him since the skinny guy will most likely laugh at you if you show interest in him.

Kinda like laughing when a puppy humps your leg funny.

I mean maybe, but this isn't about who I'd settle for. This is about who I'd prefer. Two very different things.

Fag has left the shadow "behind"

Only accurate response.