Is Trump really THIS devoid of interracial contact in his life...

Is Trump really THIS devoid of interracial contact in his life? He's acting like a guy who's never met a Hispanic person. Eating tacos to pander to Hispanics? What's next, eating chicken wings to pander to blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=hillary clinton hot sauce
google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=hillary clinton fake accents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillermo_González_Camarena
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mondragón_rifle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Eating tacos to pander to Hispanics

That's the truth though, it's exactly what most American hispanics eat

i mean does he know anything about subtlety at all?

He's not pandering, it's parody, and a purposeful insult.

Cinco de Mayo is a parody holiday where we mock mexican culture in order to sell food and have an excuse to drink.

M E M E T R A P

E

M

E

T

R

A

P

Hillary and Bill are already pandering to blacks with fried chicken OP.

>taking the bait

Trump is the best shitposter in the world.

0/10

good goy keep spreading his thinly veiled message and never understand the art of the deal

My Indian boss does the same thing while making fun of incompetent phone support.

Any other time he sounds like a white guy. Should I be upset that he's mocking the way I speak?

>a gallon of purple drank

yeah duh, but why did he blatantly say it? We all know black people mostly eat chicken or collard greens, but who's crazy enough to actually say it in public?
Noone.
This is no different. It's an insult, and I dont even know any mexicans.

Cinco de Mayo isnt even a big deal in mexico. It's literally "make fun of mexican culture day" like st patties day is for the irish.

i think Cinco De Mayo is a real thing in latino countries, but yes we commercialize the hell out of EVERY holiday, i mean shit even Hannukkah is becoming about the presents now, isnt it?

It's a big "fuck you" to the people burning the American flag while flying the Mexican flag.
He's flaunting the fact that the Hispanics only really have one thing to offer the western world, food.

yes, you can feel any way you'd like. nobody knows what's going on in another person's head. you are free to feel whatever you'd like to feel.

That's why he's got my vote

The shills are running scared!

Voting Trump in November! Can't wait! Fuck Crooked Hillary!

Cinco de mayo is only celebrated in the United States , it celebrates a Mexican victory over the French . Americans love fucking with the French and getting drunk so it's some sort f holiday for top bantz.

He's eating tacos to be smug, buffalo wings were invented by white people in upstate new york, just like the tuxedo.

He just needs to carry got sauce with him to get the black vote.

>It's an insult, and I dont even know any mexicans.

That's where the level of discourse was already.

ok so if that were true, then why make a statement that generalizes the Hispanics when, according to you, he's just aiming at the flag-burning group of them?
The risk of alienating the hispanics is so high....
Does he know nothing about ddealmaking?
Everyone knows you weight the costs and benefits of EVERY decision.
For this one, the risks completely outweigh the potential benefits.

We all know the Irish mostly drink whisky or strong beers, but who's crazy enough to actually say it in public?
Noone.

Except all the folks on St. Patrick's Day which in America is only an excuse to celebrate sex and booze. Apart from them, no one.

Oh look there's a stereotype holiday for Latinos now, let's have a party!!! Any excuse to celebrate Hollywood culture!

Yesterday was cinco de mayo though, everyone ate tacos including myself.

>in latino countries
It's specifically a mexican "holiday", and it isnt even a holiday there.

From the wiki:
>A 2007 UCLA Newsroom article notes that "the holiday, which has been celebrated in California continuously since 1863, is virtually ignored in Mexico."

he does not give a shit about anyone including you dumb asses that buy his bullshit

Just because those two sentences are next to each other doesn't mean those two statements are related. Trump likes taco bowls, he also likes Hispanics. There's no correlation between taco bowls and Hispanics. Try harder, libshits.

What's so special about May 5 aside from dubs date?

He's already got the hardworking hispanic vote (which granted is very small)
Now he's just pandering to the others which are mostly sub 85 IQ shitskins who wipe with their hands and they will most likely eat it up even though it's such obvious pandering.

>Does he know nothing about ddealmaking?
kill yourself my man

Yeah because legal mexicans can't cook? What a stupid person with a stupid hat.

He's making fun of Hillarys hot sauce you dip

an excuse for companies to run sales on mexican piss water and mexican shit food

>St Patrick's day
>everyone is in a pub drinking Guinness and Irish whiskey and eating shepherds pie

>Cinco de mayo
>everyone is in a Mexican restaurant or bar drinking tequila and corona and eating tacos

>pointing this out makes you racist

Mexican Halloween.

>What's next, eating chicken wings to pander to blacks?

Um, if you are Bill Clinton, you serve blacks fried chicken... seriously, the Clinton campaign held a fried chicken lunch for blacks last week

It was bait

If Cinco De Meyo celebration is exploiting their culture, why so so many Mexican-Americans celebrate it and look so happy while doing so?

>"The sombrero is an unfair stereotype!"
>Puts on a sombrero to celebrate

As opposed to Bernie and Hillary writing spanish-language tweets directed towards hispanics?

In my family when we celebrate Hanukkah we get presents now every night. It wasn't like this as a kid I used to get shit tier things like socks and dreidel's and shit now one day i'll get a PS4 and another a gaming PC.

Should he have used a real Indian accent instead?

Why don't they use real American accents?

He grew up in one of the most multicultural places in the USA

Some Mexican holiday. None of us white people actually know what it's for we just get drunk and enjoy the taco specials at restaurants.

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL

Not at all, I find Mexican food (more like Tex Mex) repulsive and gives me bloat. I much prefer Cuban/Puerto Rican/Spanish food.

t. Pablo Ramirez Henderson (100% Sangre Aria)

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Because it's an excuse for us to get wasted drunk and be amerifats obviously. Why do we celebrate any of the shit we celebrate?

>If Cinco De Meyo celebration is exploiting their culture, why so so many Mexican-Americans celebrate it and look so happy while doing so?
Because there is no such thing as "exploiting culture". Do you know how I feel when I see foreigners celebrating American culture, even if its in a silly or heavily locally-adapted manner? I love it! It's great! What these nitwits don't get is that imitation really is the sincerest form of flattery, and people recognize that instinctively.

> chicken wings to pander to blacks
wat

Be gone, Jewish rat

Cinco de Mayo is basically an american celebration at this point anyway, the general who provided the victory over the french was an american

Bill "muh dick" clinton has the chicken wing part covered my main man

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=hillary clinton hot sauce

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=hillary clinton fake accents

Now THIS is pandering

Not at all. Taco Salad is barely Tex-Mex, either.

Now if he sat down and ate some fajita tacos, then we can talk. And none of this crispy shell shit, either.

I love how Cinco De Mayo is seen as a day of celebration for Hispanics here. When A) Mexicans don't even celebrate it, as it wasn't their day of independence. only victory against the French in the Baguette rebellion (yes, it really was called that). B) Non-Mexican Latinos/Hispanics could give three-shits about some Mexican holiday. As most of them despise Mexicans or just don't think of them at all.

You're pretty autistic senpai.
That's like me assuming all you whites eat are mac n cheese with cut up weenies.

Mexicans probably eat tacos alot, but most Hispanics prefer their respective culture's dish on a night out, such as ceviche or bandeja pisa

We all know most american hispanics eat the same shit as everyone else. Sometimes their moms will whip up chicken and rice.

But dreidels are fun

Thank you.
Someone realizes Mexican isnt the only country where Hispanics come from.
Personally i really hate being thrown in with those Sombrero-wearing cunts.

Mexicano Arroz con Pollo is significantly different from the Anglo versions, generally.

More tomato and the rice is browned.

Wow, you're totally right. I'm going to vote for Hillary now.

No, but thats why he's winning

Americans elected le smart subtle black man obama as president and now we're tired of it

Eat shit and die, boatnigger.

Mexican-Americans would be model minorities without mojados like you faggots.

The only difference between you and the border jumpers is that we rolled out the red carpet for your indio asses because of communism scares.

>Taco Salad
WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE KEEP CALLING IT A TACO SALAD?

THAT IS VERY CLEARLY A TACO BOWL, A DISTINCT CULINARY ITEM FROM THE FUCKING TACO SALAD. DO YOU SEE A SINGLE GODDAMN LEAF OF GREENS IN THAT BOWL OF MEAT, CHEESE AND SOUR CREAM? IS READING COMPREHENSION SO HARD FOR HALF OF HUMANITY THAT THEY JUST HAVE TO CALL IT A TACO SALAD?

Tell me about, 2nd generation American here. Cuban Grandparents on my dad's side, Spanish on my mothers. I'm forever Mexican because I can speak Spanish and have a Spanish first name.

Most people just assume I'm Italian (which isn't wrong since half of my mother's side is), till I tell them my name.

Ah, I see you don't understand the game plan. You realize he posted ONE tweet, and the media is going to spam it for the next week. This is what he's been doing the whole campaign, manipulating the media into promoting him, when they think they're "stumping" him.

4D Chess. As for pandering, it fucking works. People are dumb, just ask the Clintons.

This

>put on mock accent of a white country like England, France, Russia
Lol it's all good ;)

>put on mock accent of any non-white country
FUCKING RACIST YOU CAN'T DO THAT

The Irish do make some good whiskey

I'm more of a Japanese whisky fan myself, but Irish do make some amazing stuff.

Blacks didn't invent chicken wings. Fuck off.

WE WUZ CHICKEN WINGS N' SHIET

>nobody else likes tacos

Shit I'm not even mexican and I like some raunchy tacos every now and then. Give the guy a break ffs he's only trying to be friendly.

We need a guy like him over here btw

Oh no, the illegals will leave the country and take the super secret burrito recipe with them!

I wish I knew how to wrap meat and other ingredients with a tortilla

But we do eat mac n cheese with cut up weenies.

What else, besides the taco, have Mexicans ever contributed to civilization?

Just bought a bottle of Hibiki myself. Shit is amazing.

>Eating tacos to pander to Hispanics? What's next, eating chicken wings to pander to blacks?
That's what the democrats do as well to get the minority vote

Worth its weight in gold.

fuck off hillshill

Whats next???

>Kissing the Dindus

A type of color T.V. (color wheel).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillermo_González_Camarena

Mondragon Rifle, one of the first semi-automatic rifles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mondragón_rifle

That's about all I can recall at the moment tbqh.

He's drowning Hillary's attack ad with a tweet. If you want to see REAL FUCKING pandering go to her twitter and see her campaign ads where she tweets in Spanish and has a Spanish/English version of each ad, as well as her saying "Oh I love hot sauce" with her husband LITERALLY serving fried chicken to black people and her fake accents.

Hillary is the biggest panderer of all. She'll most likely choose a woman VP or some spic faggot to maximize her latino pandering. Trump doesn't give a fuck about shit like that, everytime you ask him he says hispanics want jobs and security. He stays on message while Hillary just panders away.

My bones don't feel no ways tired

>haters like OP help spread picture
>picture gets 95k likes on twitter
>closing in on 8 million followers.

"WHY DOES TRUMP KEEP WINNING DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

didn't 5 hildawg say she carri3s hot sauce in her purse?

>What's next, eating chicken wings to pander to blacks?
nah hillary will just say she keeps hotsauce in her purse cause you know nigs love dat hot sauce plus didn't Bill go serve fried chicken to black people?

It was Cinco de Mayo.
On MLK Day he can eat a tripe sandwich with a bag of Red Hot Riplets. Maybe wash it down with 40 ounces of malt liquor.

Please tell me this is ironic hipster whiskey posting.

Weeaboo site.
Weeaboo whisky.

>Tweet out some meme image of you eating a taco bowl
>retweeted like fuck and liked, shared all over goyimbook
>"WHY DOES TRUMP KEEP WINNING"

Pic related, it's you when you realize he's playing you like a fiddle and you keep biting the fucking bait and this has essentially drowned out Hillary's recent attack ad which nobody gives a fuck about.

kek'd really fucking hard at this. Taco bowls are Murrican tier shit no one here would eat that.

Morning After pill.

The most influential linux DE, GNOME.

Sign language auto translating gloves.

Rubber vulcanization.

>he can't afford good whiskey.

Suntory is top tier, get some fucking taste.

This is true, I tried ordering a quesadilla in Mexico City once they looked at me like what the fuck is that. Apparently they are called sincronizadas (synchronized) over there, which makes no fucking sense but w/e.

Sup Forums am I autistic for being pissed that this stopped just short of 100k?

> Morning After pill

lolwut

> he most influential linux DE, GNOME

I'm not finding any info on this. Looks like Linux were all created byGermans and Poles.

> Sign language auto translating gloves

This isn't even real

> Rubber vulcanization

Charles Goodyear was Mexican

>trump tower grill

Is this something private for the Trump family and guests? or is it a public restaurant? If it is public I want to eat there at least once before I die

>Implying pandering to hispanics was the objective
Stop playing scrabble, this is 4D chess