Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gs-q-2893uw
youtube.com/watch?v=AmwFFhy1wKg
vice.com/read/apparently-we-were-in-on-9110
youtube.com/watch?v=N04futpI7pc
vice.com/video/asses-of-the-caribbean
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hear they're bleeding money. They put almost all their eggs in the TV basket.

>millenials
>tv

What else can be said about them other than this?
Their content is shit now too.
I don't know what the fuck they were thinking.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

>caring about post-gavin vice

the last good thing they put out, and mostly because it doesn't have some faggot narcissist, attempting to stick his/her/zir face in it. fuck vice. seemed like this was the last dying, gasp.

youtube.com/watch?v=gs-q-2893uw

Their site only writes about DUDE DRUGS LMAO and just straight up degeneracy and that's not interesting at all. Old Vice was about odd subcultures and music from what I remember. Say what you want about Gavin McInnes but Vice lost their identity/creative vision when he left I think.

Their left wing bias is so heavy now too. Look at the comment section on a video on their channel. People are just bashing the shit out of them.

>implying you knew about Vice when it was still cool and didn't just hear about gavin from your Sup Forumscuck newsletters

Went to their site and saw this headline "The Uncertain Olympic Future for Trans and Intersex Athletes"

Yea.. nah

Vice started as a magazine about cocaine for hipsters in Brooklyn it's literally always been degenerate garbage

This is a cool little documentary about when they moved to New York.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmwFFhy1wKg

Yes, sort of. But it was more of a punk type of degeneracy.

>like gavin wasn't about dude drugs lmao before he became boring when he married and had kids

on the site he made after getting kicked from vice was a reocurring video thing of some kid doing heroin while performing random exercises like pushups sit ups etc

Not denying that at all. It's just... boring now.

Vice is run by the CIA now.

Might as well be! They're about as exciting as fucking Gawker at this point

>me chinese
>me play joke
>me go pee-pee in your coke

How do i replace them Sup Forums? Journeyman pictures is fucking shit and the docuwiki doesn't have these kind of gonzo documentaries

serves them right for knowing about 9/11 and doing nothing

vice.com/read/apparently-we-were-in-on-9110

Some of the stuff they do is OK still

I miss H2 :(

>the last good thing
I'm just gonna interject with this video
youtube.com/watch?v=N04futpI7pc

That VOX channel is slowly taking their place, if they continue making the same level of videos they'll get the vice demographic

holy fuck Shane Smith looks like a dipshit

I kinda feel burned out of documentaries to watch, also feel that over all entertainment forms, they just don't work as intended anymore, i kinda feel betrayed ...i used to love discovery channel, now i watched them a week ago and i saw a documentary on mythical dragon biology when it was over some other uninformative garbage started entirely based in ridiculous what ifs, coincidentally neil degrasse tyson was in both of them ... wtf.

I respect Gavin helping start things up, but he wasn't the sole genius behind Vice or anything.

They just took on Patrick Klepek and austin Walker to head up a sjw-videogame vertical or some shit.

I know it's Sup Forums but it's vice. If you know those two at all, you know exactly what is coming. Articles about lack of trannies in videogames, etc.

Garbage

They drank the SJW kool-aid and then discovered that SJWs don't watch documentaries. Epic self-ruin, like what TED did to themselves with TEDx.

they went full sjw so their reporters suck

That drug dude Hamilton had a video up recently. He's pretty solid but he barely works for Vice anymore

There is no uncertainty. If you have XY you compete in mens events, XX female events. No mental illnesses may override that.

>vice.com/read/apparently-we-were-in-on-9110
Kenny Hotz doesn't even have a functioning brain cell

>H2 was sacrificed for this piece of shit channel

>Old Vice was about odd subcultures and music from what I remember.
I recently started following them on Facebook because I thought they were about that. Unsubscribed to them immediately after a few days. The articles were just so obnoxiously liberals (and that's coming from someone who identify as a leftist) and boring to read. And everything is just so stupid and uninformative in the slightest. Like, here's an example of shits they posted recently :
> We made our interns give up emojis for five days to see if they'd fall apart
> We asked a sex therapist about the thrills of left-handed wanking
> There's a show about building IKEA furniture on drugs
> What I learned hitchhiking across Canada
Does that looks interesting to anyone?

i hate canadians so much

You know Austin Walker never bothered me because he's black, so most of his complaining has merit. Patrick is just trying to be a white ally so hard it's just embarrassing.

I liked their vice guides to travel now it's just propaganda bullshit.

I never saw much outside of the North Korea thing. Thought it was good.

>I recently started following them on Facebook because I thought they were about that. Unsubscribed to them immediately after a few days. The articles were just so obnoxiously liberals (and that's coming from someone who identify as a leftist) and boring to read. And everything is just so stupid and uninformative in the slightest.

agreed. it's become an awful mess.

>tfw vbs travel docs
>used to invite people over and drink bourbon
>shooting guns with ladyboys
>sneaking into libya
>heroin epidemics in russia and uk
>colonel butt naked talking about eating human flesh and going into battle naked
>drinking shit loads of vodka and shooting guns in chernobyl
>gun markets in pakistan
>huge ass garbage island in the middle of the ocean just swirling around forever
>when thomas goes to columbia to find people who live in sewers, they tell him about police using gasoline to flush people out of there

now it's just how to roll a joint into a cross and poor refugees who need a home and job in germany....

kevin smith hasn't even been on joe rogan's show for over a year...

he interviewed obama and joe biden and lobbed the most softball questions imaginable and didn't do any follow up questions or challenge obama on his answers...

fuck what a downward spiral

you're missing the point. this video still has a cunt interjecting. the video i posted lets the subjects of the doc tell the story, without cunt static.

His colour is trivial. His positions are mostly trash.

jesus fuck, I don't think you can be any more euphoric if you tried

>vice will never make quality shit like the Colombian donkey fuckers again

vice.com/video/asses-of-the-caribbean

CANNIBAL WARLORDS OF LIBERIA REPRESENT

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

boo hoo, another garbage liberal news outlet for millennials goes down the pan

let me just shed an imaginary tear