>never been to a nightclub before
>hate crowds
>hate loud music
>hate no fresh air
>dont want to look like a bitch so i said yes
>shes a coworker one of the cool kids
>want to be part of the cool kids
>very rarely drink alcohol
>only ever had 2 shots of vodka, some fruity cocktails and a few beer in my life
>all the alcohol tastes shit and never felt any kind of buzz before

what to expect? do people do drugs there? do i need to drink a lot to have fun? do i have to dance? how do you dance?

plz friends

Get a beer in a DARK bottle, drink as you will

You can refill it in the sink

Enjoy dancing, just go with it, don't kick legs like a dumbass, head bob and swerve

Sometimes they do drugs, you shouldnt need to

WOW you are a total mess or good b8

yes total mess now give me solid advice you useless faggot

refill in the sink? with water or what? got any video or tips on how to dance non awkwardly for a first timer? surely i must need a few drinks to "loosen up" or something

A few drinks might help, but they're not needed

Yes, refill in the sink, i hate drinking generally but enjoy being hydrated. Wife likes dancing, i go with

Everyone who dances is awkward

Lemme check youtube. One sec

how do i know when i got enough drinks in me? takes like 45min for alcohol to take effect i heard, i'm scared i will end up vomiting or passing out...i got no idea what my resistance is

first, FUCK YOURSELF OP
second, just stay calm, be cool casually talk about how badass you are because you are the elite Sup Forums lurker

>drink "rob roy's" it's macho

It takes like 5minutes for alcohol to take effect if you are moving

Have no more than one beer an hour and you should be ok. Drink an equivalent amount of water

You could just forgo drinking

It will probably be loud, you will need to be assertive to get the bartender's attention. Bring cash. Hold the cash and your ID out to indicate you are ready to order. Be polite. Remember to tip them. A dollar or two tip per drink is fine.

If it is too loud, a couple small pieces of chewed up napkin work fine as earplugs

Everyone looks like an idiot when dancing

Youtube is useless for tutorials, gauge the dancing by the crowd, you can watch and gauge while waiting for your drink.

Everywhere dances differently.

His advice is sort of good

You could beat off to calm down

But dont feel a need to talk, everyone likes being listened to

thanks user this helps me

i will make an assclown of myself i know it but people already like me anyway for being awkward and self deprecating about it

>how do you dance?
if you're white this is all you need to know

I'm not one for clubs anymore but I did it a lot in my early 20s. Im a very anti social person who spends 16 hours a day playing video games but what I can say is that it CAN be fun if you have the right people making it fun. I hated doing stuff like that but lets say for example you spent the night with a girl who you were super into and she made it fun then its actually a really good time. Where you dont drink I really caution you to be careful and not overdo it and get sick/make a fool out of yourself.You may not notice how drunk you are inside the club and moving around because the atmosphere has a way of keeping you leveled out but as soon as you leave itll hit you like a truck if you've drank too much.

That's the spirit

Just go in and be willing to fuck up

But try your best and learn from failure

Pro-tip: women love to smoke at clubs (outside), buy a pack of american spirits and a lighter and be the hero that night

Remember, light the white end. Not the orange/brown end

Also this

I paint miniatures and teach math

Being awkward is fine

But remembering when to SHUT THE FUCK UP is golden

So...you're a typical Sup Forumsasement dweller?

My best advice is you cancel and go back to playing WoW and stick to drinking Mountain Dew.

Nurture a cocktail for the entire night dance a little. Thats what i do

expect alot of dude bros, most decent clubs frown upon drugs in the open, no you don't have to drink to have fun but not drinking at a club looks weird ... sip on a beer, probably if you're going with a girl unless you get her caught up in good conversation, and idk I only dance when I'm drunk and I've been told I'm a good dancer, so I guess get drunk

>want to be part of the cool kids
>kek

Enjoy being one of the countless trendy faggots out there that badly need validation from other people

What city is This? Most wednesday club nights are fake and gay.

don't cancel, go out and have fun, and you can keep living in your basement and play video games

I go out every weekend with my friends and GF, and my GF comes to my basement often to smoke weed and play video games and fuck like 3 times a day. She likes that I have an entire floor to myself, but my basement is finished and awesome

kys

This

Dont give up who you are to fit in