>Makes fun of transgender
>Is also a democrat

I don't get it, this is triggering.

you being alive triggers me

Eric had his time.

It's time for the man of the hour.

>thinks eric has some kind of political standpoint
Mellow mikes, i swear dude

>DUDE IT'S A PRANK, HAHA, NO I DON'T SUPPORT EITHER SIDE, I JUST CRITICIZE ONE SIDE, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I SUPPORT THE OTHER LMAO

>bringing a sock filled with poop and talking about gloryholing a pretzle is showing support to one side
Just take a hit of some ranch my mullato

The Eric Andre Show is one of those things where it has to be after midnight when I watch it, and I have to be at least a little bit drunk, to enjoy it properly.

my enjoyment of adult swim decreased significantly after I stopped getting high.

>I fucked the robot
>It was fucking miserable

what did he mean by this?

>you don't have a small penis
>It's on the plus size of average

What did he meme'd by this?

Eric posts photos of himself nude online and sean said he has a above average length penis?

It's literally okay if you're a liberal.

>You gotta give the internet...
>What they want

If only Éric, if only...

Welp. I snapped at the ''break the plate on my face like a mad man.jpg''

Because this "liberals are crybabies" meme has only ever really been just a meme, as the left usually is the most critical and free speech oriented with comedy but its edgey contrarian bullshit to pretend that the alt-right are some heavily hung champions of "anti-PC", despite nobody on the fucking planet bitching as much as them. The irony is beyond palpable. But the mene is dying soon. Once Trump loses in a ball of conservative blaze and people start to act like civilized people again instead of rage cucks

I know you must feel pretty clever at this combination of complicated words but you're wrong user. Deeply and severely wrong.

>cognitive dissonance is a prerequisite for being leftist

Now I get it.

>you're wrong

Wew, you sure showed me faggot. Please tell me who the funniest conservative comic is. When do you think he's gonna kill himself?

Let's start a fake campaign to get Eric Andre off the air for being insensitive. We will red pill him in the process and then have TWO shows on Adult Swim

>you need cognitive dissonance to be a leftist
>my party openly denies Evolution, doesn't understand what a carbon emission is and can't figure out why women want to do what they want with their vaginas. Oh, and faggots are gross

Sure, I'm the one who has a problem with cognitive dissonance, your party is led by a cartoon

Sam Hyde.
Pretty soon.

T. Correct the Record.

EDIT: THANKS FOR THE GOLD DEPOSIT INTO MY ACCOUNT KIND HILLARY

>I don't have an actual rebuttal as a counter, so let me just insult you, further cementing that I am part of a triggered political spectrum that, due to Dunning Kruger, doesn't realize what a raging fucking hypocrite my crying makes me

LOL you believe SAM HYDE is a right wing conservative?

Nice meme, son. Summer sure is coming to a close. Cant wait

>Summer
Hello, summerfag :^)

>w-what about Hillary? Gotcha lefties!!

Oh, do you faggots have anything new to say? You're gonna lose the election anyway, so at least get more creative

Comedians can say whatever they want and don't have to align themselves with the extremist political views of the left or right.
You guys say the same shit about Louis CK being a cuck but he's the same dude who yells nigger and says disgusting shit about women and even his own daughters.
It's comedy.

>reddit on full damage control

Don't make me call paul in here, you still didn't pointed to me why it's okay to make fun of people who identify as a women and truly believe they where born in the wrong body, which mush be suffering as hell.

>Alt right considers all entertainers and comedians left wing shills
>The best the can do on their side is Sam Hyde and Gavin McInnes

>You're gonna lose the election anyway
No, we won't. Check 'em.

Im a different user, also...what?

>the best they cn do on their side is eric

mate I'm so btfo right now...
>Im a different user, I'm not double posting, I swear, the fact you can see who's posting what doesn't matter you goy!

Liberals are hypocrites, what do you expect?

How delusional do you have to be to think Gary is gonna fucking win? You may as well just declare yourself mentally retarded and save your family the trouble of finding out too late and not having the funds to get you medical attention

Decency?

To be fair, anonymous Sup Forums shitposters are funnier than half of liberal "comedians".

Eric is pretty good thoughl

Typical hateful hillshill.

He literally fuck ed hillary in front of the DNC you giant fucking triggered faggot

The fact that you cant tell whos posting what and keep track of different anons really shows how much of a dumb faggot you are

I have never had a conversation with you about trannies in this thread

>this "liberals are crybabies" meme has only ever really been just a meme
utterly wrong

your post might have been right 30 years ago, but the tides have changed

>expecting any kind of decency from liberals.

You really are retarded.

>It's okay to make fun of tranies if you're liberal because LOL ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

gow up

Im a shill for telling you the reality of this election?

When you get out of puberty and look back at your participation in this alt right faggotry, do you think you will be embarrased with yourself?

He's a pretty hardcore liberal actually, but he just doesn't bring politics into his comedy that much.

Based Jill will win and do what Hilary, Trump or Johnson are too cucked to do: the complete destruction of Israel

>friendly fire

you sure are helping here m80's

Just saying "you wrong bc I said so" isnt a proof

Look at who gets triggered the most on this chinese image board and come back to me.

>Johnson
>alt-right
That's it, I'm closing your CTR account.

You can be a liberal and not take the party line on every single issue. A lot of leftists don't like Tumblr shit and make fun of it.

Again, im not that user

No, seriously, I don't get why it's okay to make fun of trannies if you're liberal.

Please, make a point.

>Look at who gets triggered the most on this chinese image board
There are no lefties to be triggered, idiot.

I called YOU an alt right faggot...

Stunning logic.

Because you can make fun of everyone, I'm liberal, I also have the ability to seperate comedy from real life.

>his jewish side agitates his black side against whites

>his jewish side loves transgender, but his black side hates gays and trannies, but jews need to agitate blacks against whites

>I said that first

You're not on the playground anymore. Trying to point out someone on their cringe level is useless.

What about his nihilist side?

How do you feel about rape jokes?

>Because liberal understand it's just a joke

No you see, that's exactly what's wrong with the left right now and my issues with Eric making fun of trans.

and (YOU) >(YOU) >>>youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu YOU user

knows it.

I already made one. Being a liberal doesn't mean you have to take the leftist stance on every issue. Obama used to oppose gay marriage. Maybe Eric doesn't like the tranny shit but is still liberal on other issues.

They are jokes...

Do you have a point?

>bluish man known for making fun of everyone makes fun of everyone
More at 11

Point is you're not a representative of all liberals.

No mate. see this
You're not a reference. you're an exception and again you know it. You know this shit wont fly by with your other libtard friends.

What in the fuck does that mean?

The problem with the left, is that they understand a joke? Sorry, does this not fit into your "liberals cant take a joke" meme when a liberal makes fun of trannies?

Get fucked, kiddo. Sup Forums is down the hall

>people who never experienced adult swim 10 years ago
>literal rehash of Tim & Eric
THIS ERIC ANDRE GUY IS RANCH DEEP BRO XD

The problem with the left is they get offended over the slightness thing. Precisely something like making fun of gender and don't act like it's not true when we're finishing a fucking years of lgbt drama on the news.

Lol only because you want to hold onto this bs generalization that ALL liberals somehow can take less of a joke than alt right rage cucks? I think the only reason you want to point that out is to keep your little hugbox opinion of an entire group of people as "unable to take a joke", in which case you are a hypocritical faggot

SJWs are just as real as Sup Forums.
Political correctness has been a hotbutton for years, and is why most comedians ban cellphone cameras and shit at their shows now so that they're not a tabloid the next morning over an out of context joke.

Truthfully conservatives held the monopoly on censorship campaigns since about the 1970s but they've most definitely had to share some of the market in the past 5 years with white girls with English degrees and blogs from the neoleft and the evangelical genetic dead ends that make up the right.
We're entering the trigger wars now, a race to see who can get offended the most the fastest.

You do understand that you operate with the same logic as Milo who claims that he's a faggot therefore alt-right can call all gays faggots?

>I think I'm smarter because I'm above the two teams
>Look at me, I'm the Illusive Man contemplating the dwarf start

Ahaha, no, fuck off, choose a team and deal with their retardation.

political leaning doesn't come into it. everyone recognizes mental illness.

You say that as you bitch about a leftist comedian joking about trannies.

Its just a meme the Right made up because they are pissy that a nig nog was President for 8 years, so they spent that time telling impressionable retards that he was Muslim or Kenyan and now they cant control the rising fire of autism they started, part of that autism was that "lefties cant take a joke", and that has been literally untrue to the point of absolutely faggotry when this new alt right is the bitchiest fucking group of manlets to ever walk the earth

Your problem is that you dont want societal consequences for your free speech, you dont want to be a part of social contracts wuth our language, none of The Right do, thats why they came up with their "PC" boogeyman, to hide under this umbrella of non criticism so they can pretend that they are entitled to special levels of free speech

You are a bunch of autists

>let's bring a white-ring presenter on and be sarcastic and then literally throw rats at her

"Comedy"

>SJWs are just as real as Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is ironic shitposting

What in the wild fuck are you talking about

I diagnosed him as borderline disorder, my hypothesis is this come from him rooting more for his white mother while he identified his father as abusive while this is false.

What do you think?

Did you know that, in this world, there are nearly 7,500,000,000 different types of people?

>No, seriously, I don't get why it's okay to make fun of trannies if you're liberal.
Because I'm not an SJW, and if it's funny then it's funny and while I wish them all the best they're still weird as shit to me.

ruining nearly every thread on Sup Forums for the past year is pretty """"""ironic"""""" yeah

>be on the left
>call black people nig nog

do you even know this is something unacceptable even by Sup Forums's standard?

Nope. I know its offensive.

>is under the impression that the left isn't over run by terminator tier nu male who will hunt you down for the smallest derogative comment

Run while you can Clem

Can't wait for the meme to die in November

The why you do it and then shit on Sup Forums who fight for the preservation of culture while identifying yourself as liberal? Do you think you're a Sith Master or something?

eh, nothing. but you made me chuckle. actually, what you're saying, is pretty much what a professional therapist would say. nice.

Pol doesnt fight for the preservation of our culture...but you blew your cover,Sup Forums

>pol fights for the preservation of our culture

Ha, okay

Who's culture is that?

>that nu male faggot who tried to get at leibowits for his interview with louis ck
>still think he's on the right side

Just look at how steward took 20 years older in 5 because he came to realized what monster he had breed.

You're all grill and blacks in dire need of some Sup Forums love and acceptance.

>preservation of culture
>Sup Forums
toppest kek

>Who's culture is that?
Your culture. Tell me where you're from and who you are I'll tell you why it's important you remain that way.

What are you even saying?

No, I'm not playing this 400 year old race and geography game Sup Forums. If you think culture is something that should never evolve or change, you are just a dumb historically illiterate retard and this isnthe wrong board for your autism

I'm saying it's pretty obvious that John is aging faster because of all the stress he has to deal with coming from all the libtards questioning his jokes.

Sure, thats exactly what it is.

I honestly don't know what't you mean by this.
Are you saying Sup Forums are creationist racist when half of our best poster are from the Balkan or Africa?

>just a year before he left he made a little skit showing what happen when he criticized Israel
>heuheuh it's just /po/ being raycist

One day you'll understand we were the most loving and tolerant place.

you're diving into Brave New World

I want an all out brawl between Sam and Eric. Sam would just tear Eric apart. He would grab him by his Jewish Black asshole and just rip him in half. Sam is a white power male and Eric is just some weird gay ass hybrid, like he's the donkey of humans or something.

>THE REAL TRIBE OF ISRAEL WHAT AND ALWAYS WILL BE CAUCASIAN YOU FILTHY NEGROID SCUM
>[breaks eric's back on his knees in one single motion]