Burn in hell piece of shit

Burn in hell piece of shit.
How does it make you feel that he died for nothing and america lost the war in middle east?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't really feel anything

How does it feel he probably killed 30 filthy shitskins during his tour before he perished.

Also while he was fighting there his woman at home was probably getting fucked by a nigger.

Truly a waste

>Dying for Israel
Chad deserved it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

probably has a stellar k/d though.

Stay mad bruh

They died standing up fighting.
While you sit on your ass too scared and cucked to do anything for your own people.

Basically this. Give the war in the middle east another 20-40 years and mudslimes are going to start running out of women and children to use as suicide bombers.

What is the tally now? 2-3 million dead mudslimes in 15 years? Not a bad pace

Go away, pest

he probably killed 30 syrians who were fighting Al Nusra/Qaeda and ISIS tbqh.
this would not have happened under President Trump

Haha this same turkroach and argentine every goddamn day. Sam pictures too. You guys can at least try to be original. Do you know what that is?

Hey roach, were just getting started. Come the new year, your anus should be properly lubed and ready for your bbc cuz were coming for you all. I just got done with a set of a thousand sit ups and two thousand push ups and 500 pull ups. I cant shoot a thousand yards with iron sights and make good hits. I have a four foot verticle. My biceps are 26 inches around. I will see you soon so keep up the shitposting while you can, Scum.

That's rude, dude.

You guys are the SS of our time.

Eurocucks gonna cuck, i am thankful for your countrymens service.

>i'm thankful for Onigger fighting Saudi wars
>i'm definitely not a fuck

Indifferent. I saw the writing on the wall and got out of the military when I had the chance.

I am actually starting to see that turkey as a nation truly hates the west. For some reason I was raised seeing turkey as a country becoming more westernized and not so backwards. But after seeing fucking dozens of you fucks posting these anti American threads I see that you're infested with Muslim filth. Get the fuck off pol

Makes me feel good to know that you are in turkey and that you will never come to America. Feels good.

>america lost the war in middle east?

Sand monkey, we haven't even BEGUN to fight in the middle east. If we wanted it, there'd be none of you left.

It is not over.

Welcome to reality my friend, there's plenty of room on the Trump train. Hop on.

good goy: the official post

Kek, you are half wrong.
Islamist in general were more pro US than seculars or leftists who openly despised them. Google 6th fleet protests.
Thats the reason why USA supported an Islamist like Erdogan for nearly 2 decades, before he went berserk.

Islamist only recently began to hate usa, the hatred of secular left is way older and much deeper.

Just a few more months. You will all regret waking a sleeping lion. Ask Japan how it worked out. Wherever you are in the world, have your final affairs in order. The Americans are coming.

>didnt die for anything

they died for the chosen people.

and quite frankly to be desu, not bloody nearly enough goyim were sacrificed.

Dont worry, we'll get your goyim crotch offspring next time. :^)

You better start your engine right now, I'm not going to live more than 80 years.

Here's my problem ya turk. I'm tired of my government melding with rest of the world because I'm sick of people just like you.

the hatred is mutual my friend. If it was for me I would cut all the relations to west and be more pro russia-syria-iran. But neither you or me have a say in our goverment.

Soon we'll find out if cockroaches really can survive a nuclear holocaust

No, no. I don't hate you. I get it. I just wish U.S. would mind its own business and let the world burn. Fuck it.

talk as if he has controls to nukes. Actually just some fat cocksucker sitting at computer going to his day job being another average joe slave. You're nothing to your government, you're nothing to anyone, you're just actual fucking trash. Kill yourself

Hey, by the way... Are you really Turkish? Shouldn't you have an ingrained anti-Russian paranoia? Most of the turks I met do...

At least we don't have diabetes.

>implying you spawns of anglo whores give a flying fuck about anyone but yourselves

dont forget, saddam was installed by the CIA to keep the petrodollar thriving, thus keeping cheap petroleum flowing into the US and keeping the "anglosphere" dominating over the rest of yurope.

You are going to get yours and the city of the worlds desire will return to the people of appropriate faith.

It's amazing you've been here for months posting the same thread again and again. I wish I had that amount of dedication

he died for a good cause even when the reason for war where wrong. at the other hand you and your people are shit and will be perished in your uprising dictatorship when the west has enough of you. soo i would say good bye, noone will miss you turkroachs

Come now, we all know the kill to death ratio is pretty high. How many did this guy take down before going to valhallah? :)

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ

I doubt world would burn. There would be a superpower change. Maybe China or Russia. I wonder how that would effect average american though, maybe a decrease in life quality if trickle down meme is real, who knows.
I am Turkish. Most Turks are not anti russian as we have close economic interests. Shooting down the plane is not that much popular. Those who support it do so because they are lackeys or erdogan. Had Erdogan shoot down an American plane they would shit on obama and praise putin etc.

and a protip, most "erdogan supporters" you see here are just underage trolls. On turkish chan they brag how many people they baited with their dead american, erdogan, manlet putin images.

I'm not self hating but I really understand why people hate turkish posters here. Very annoying trolls.

anyways, have fun with roachposters I'll have to excuse myself out.

>Lost

But we gave control of their banks to the Rothschild. Technically a win

Cringe, Americans embarrassing themselves again

Can't wait for Turkey to get kicked out of NATO by Trump so we can start bombing them too OR watch them get owned by the Russians. Oink oink

>we want new overlords. Maybe China or Russia, but definitely not our own government.

I can't wait for U.S. to leave NATO. What do we get out that treaty again?

Iraq's oil production hit a historic record high in 2015, and Saddam has been dead for almost a decade.

Maybe you don't understand our criteria for what constitutes victory.

"lost the war"
you realise americans make money by prolonging the war right?
they still winning
you still whinning

Well, if China take's the US's place. They've got a chip on the shoulder for all anglo colonies, they're going to give them a taste of their own medicine for a change.

Russia? pfff lol, they still havent collected themselves properly over the whole USSR ordeal.

you seem to think your opinion on this or any matter is held in high regards, however you fail to notice the fact that you are compared to the filthiest of insects as a daily event.

This is just ridiculous. USA is at war for like 15 years? yet you only have 10 - 11 pictures of dead soldiers while millions of muslims died.

Well I look forward to the day when filthy roaches are bombed from the air with miniature robots made for American defense companies. Turk roaches are just pests that don't deserve to be fought with soldiers but just exterminated by unthinking robots. It's going to be pretty hilarious tbqh

Arent 30% of Turks obese?

Hey Roach how's your day going?