What is the least painful way to break my arm?

What is the least painful way to break my arm?

Don't.

Or just get a fracture, but still don't.

run it over with vehicle

Hover over a fucking cat ass like that nigger from seindfeld and mash it straight down

Roll

lay down on a parking lot in front of a small car

I would say cut off the circulation with a tourniquette and be ready to ice the absolute shit out of it at least, if you don't have access to local anesthetics or hard painkillers. And as for the actual breaking, I would say just bending it fast like a pencil until you hear it snap

IED

How would I bend it?

Bump

I currently have a transverse break in my left radius. Honestly it hurt like a bitch the first day, but after that i thought it was a sprain until i got it checked out

Sit down, place your elbow on your knee and jerk it downwards

I don't wanna Fuck up my elbow though, any suggestion for the forearm?

I dunno, stick it in between two things that aren't gonna move and lean on it hard? Getting it run over doesn't seem like a bad option either now that I think on it. Why you tryna break your arm man?

>expecting this to work
U got brittle bones nigga??

I want to take the last couple weeks of senior year without doing shit

depends how skinny your arm is. If you have twiggy arms slamming it in a truck door or something would probably be the quickest.

Soak the arm in vinegar for like 30 minutes, it will break easier.

8" in diameter at the wrist
13" at the elbow

>like Bekham

should work you want to place your arm parallel to the car like the back of your upper forearm touching the side of the car
then swing the door hard.

Broken bones really don't hurt all that much TBH. I've broken an ankle, a collar bone two toes and possibly my nose and neither one was all that bad. The toes were the least painful and the collar bone was next. The ankle was the most painful. It still wasn't that bad. The only ones I took anything for were the ankle and collar bone. I took a day or so of tylenol with codeine for the ankle and a day or so of 800mg ibuprofens for the collar bone. I took nothing for the others.

PAfag here.

There isn't, unless you still have your growth plate. Even still, that would hurt.

But what would I use as an excuse?

Ohh and I've found the easiest way to break a bone is to engage in motorsports. I broke my ankle on a 3 wheeler and broke my collar bone on a dirt bike.

idk I'm not the creative type. I just know what kills the crab as it were.

skatepark

Thats a femur…...

Thats a femur!

You could just cut the bottom of a foot/your dominant hand up with a razor. But that's still a pretty terrible reason to maim yourself user

Would it work if I put my knee on my forearm and pulled?

Meh

Or do you???

if you're super strong and have it levered on something maybe.

Maybe. Can you reach your fingers around your wrist? (asking how thin your forearm bones are)

At work, because then comp will pay for your treatment

out of the ones in that image I would say transverse, because it breaks the least amount of area and doesn't move around after so it heals easiest too

seethey aint workin man

I fell off a deck and didn't even know I broke my arm, just thought I bruised it or something, then the alcohol wore off

But then I'd look who and parents would probably make me see a counselor

Could be PT somewhere

Yeah I can

I think getting run over by a car would be the worst way. Having your arm crushed so bad that it would break would probably fuck your skin, tendons and muscles up too.

Don't have a car or good friends anyway

It's not worth it dude. The last few weeks are gonna be nothing. Just skip them if you really have to. Don't hurt yourself, burn through them.