en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lafayette_Escadrille
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

topkek

would still fuck.

pussy is pussy

Lotta that going around...

this pleases my animal urges.

which one is the cuck candidate

looks like they surrendered to the vichy government installed by germans 60 years ago

fucking france is dead

the one that won, now france will effectively ignore all terrorist attacks as they are now racist to act against

yeah they use commas instead of periods for units of measure, wtf

Vive Macron!

Vive l'islam!

Allah u Ackbar!

>caring this much about French election
>make jokes about the French, daily

Give me a break you don't give a fuck.

Great, Europe is completely fucked now.
I want to move before I get raped by a fucking sandnigger.

Well her campaign was saying even 40% they would consider a win (for long term success)....so I guess they fucked it up.

missed!
->Portugal

>france ur fucking retarded

This is hideous bullshit. This cannot be real.

Hey, the cradle of modern democracy isn't totally retarded yet.

I was hoping to see people get triggered after a trump loss but this is almost as good

The change arrives slowly... It's slowly turning to the right side.

>2003 all over again
Nobody with the name Le Pen will ever be President of France

lol

BASED MACRON

I'm sure there are plenty of necrophiliacs and such out there who would agree with that.

France, well Europe as a whole, is a fucking train wreck. It's time to cut sling load on the continent and just be prepared to defend the U.K. when it starts spilling over.

On the plus side, at least this time I won't be deployed to a Middle East desert shit hole... I've always wanted to invade France!

Who the fuck is France?

why is this so bad?

>all these anti-islam cucks
You anti-islam fags don't even know how fragmented and divided Islam is in itself, even more so than christianity.
Enjoy your rule of secret police and no rights though, that's what securitycucks deserve.

I voted for him
My country is not a fucking carbagge like yours

had to jewgle what necrophiliac ment

thats just sick but kek worthy

Christ no. Why?

The frogs are suicidal...

1914-1918, 1939-1945. Let's not forget 1815, either. Faggot.

/thread

can someone give me context pls

it isnt, hes just a fascist

Where were your parents born user?

We won all of those wars, you don't know history faggot ?
Also my country is not 200 years old

Damn. Hila is looking hot as fuck in this pic.

You people actually thought Le Pen would win? France, Germany, Sweden, and Belgium are failed states.

UK has always been distant from the rest of the EU and that's the only reason they were able to uncuck themselves.

You didn't win shit. Other people win. France is the guy in the group projects who doesn't do anything but slap their names at the end of everything for credit. Your country was Le Fucked and there was nothing you could've done to get it back. It took 2 global superpowers, twice, to get your own land back for you. Way to have your friend wipe your ass for you and be proud.

Marching your soldiers column by column, row by row into German machine gun fire in the first World War and say 'we' won. Lmao.

What the fuck was Le pen going to do anyway

Politicians don't fucking matter anymore, nothing fucking changes.

Only people completely unfamiliar with French politics thought she would win so of course btards thought she was gonna pull a Trump

You don't know shit about WW1 ? you should educate yourself, ww1 is the reason we surrend quickly in 1940

just leavin' this here...

Welcome here

Why do people prefer the incompetent leader over the intelligent one?
I'm at a loss here.

You surrendered quickly because you didn't anticipate Hitler being dumb enough to march into the fucking entrenchment of military defenses you set up post- WW1. Your retarded ass wasn't anticipating he'd just walk the fuck through the Netherlands. Lmao, get wrkt kid.

Everything you said is true but only applies to WWII, WWI was a stalemate

That would explain Trump winning. And trust me Hillary is no genius, but pretty sure the IQ disparity is staggering.

Well hopefully it turns before muslims convert the entire continent.

Don't give a shit, that is the past user, and today my president is not a fucking weirdo

AHAHAHAHA GOOD! They didn't make the same mistake the US made. gg everyone.

Why do you think that Europe will fall to Islam so easily

We massively outnumber them so if any race war shit happened we'd destroy them.

He sorta created an empire?
She's a powerful person's spouse.

I'll go with the male.

As a secular humanist, I really do think Islam is the fucking absolute worst. But the fact of reality is only unintelligent people are racist, and by appealing to them you're just gonna fuck up your country. That's right, even worse than a Muslims can. Just look at Trump.

France is saved, NAZIs were BTFO'd

It was a stalemate with the Germans within 20 miles from Paris. They needed the British, Americans, Belgians, Italians, Romanians, Serbians and the Greeks to come into your country and back them up on their own trenches.

They got de_stroyed.

Yeah, enjoy the semi-trucks plowing into crowds of people, bombs going off in stadiums, knife-terror attacks and people killing other people over fucking drawings. Fucking wonderful country you've got there, retard.

Least I can go outside and not get fucking stoned to death for not being halil.

it really is the the other way around but you dont have the intelligence to comprehend the gravity of the situation.

don't cry, comrade. uncle vlad will be only slightly mad. he's playing the long game.

You know there's like millions of Latin Americans filing into this country.

They don't bomb anyone and they aren't bums.

Good luck with the next group of immigrants.

>It took 2 global superpowers, twice, to get your own land back for you.
Confirmed for not knowing anything about WWI

LOL - this guy.
user points out France is a pussy, Frenchfag defends that they are not, user proves they are, Frenchfag surrenders in two posts. FUCKING LOL

I have lived in Paris multiple times over the past decade. Country is going down the shitter so hard, it's sad. The stark contrast to even a decade ago is shocking. Close your fucking borders so the muslims stop raping your country from the inside out. Morons buying into globalization, it seriously profits the 1% of the 1% and fucks everybody else over. Wake the fuck up, Frenchfag.

All of your men are weak pansies who are doing nothing as these animals rape and murder your women. Look at Sweden, Germany, Belgium, France, countries with entire cities taken over.

Its not safe for your own people to walk the streets of your ancient and beautiful cities. Its over bro, you just don't know it yet.

As much as I hate illegal immigration, the worst we've got to worry about is a random, rare murder from a crime-related thing, either involving drugs or a robbery. Chances of being killed at random in America are like 25,000 to 1 or something.

I like knowing I'm not going to the victim in a cafe-bombing when I'm minding my own business drinking morning coffee and Jafar from Afar over there detonates his burka bomb.

>my president is not a fucking weirdo

he married his school teacher who has a son older than him. dude is more cucked than the canadian pretty boy.

I don't really care if lots of non whites want to live here, too. Instead of trying to keep them out with prehistoric defense techniques, how about just making it not several thousands of dollars (not pesos) to get a green card and put money into hiring more workers at USCIS instead of hiring ICE. People would come here legally if it weren't prohibitively expensive.

1.) UK was a superpower in the early 1900s.
2.) USA was becoming a superpower, but not quite there. Still will consider them because they were supplying France's non-buoyant ass since the outbreak.
3.) Russia was a superpower up until the Communist Revolution.

That's 2 superpowers on the Western Front, and 1 superpower on the Eastern Front.

wtf are you talking about
le pen is a female trump
frenchies have chosen good

man seriously. a right winger and a far right winger? what kind of retarded country lets something this stupid even happen

Feelsbadman

youtube.com/watch?v=Sirj6qNLAEU

Naw they're country is in shambles right now, the people fear that their way of life will change so they vote for the same leader not interpreting the interests. It's a huge problem with the French, their people have always wanted to be progressive and cultured but they let their wealth get so muddled in the early 1800's they literally had a period where they killed by the tens of thousands. This was also created by anger in lower classes for not having the opportunity to feed themselves while Louis the 14th took all of their money and power. So, all I'm saying is if they defended their borders as well as the Swiss did, respected their people they wouldn't have a huge muzzie problem. These Syrian refugees are animals, they don't respect the father. I pray that all of them in Europe can live in peace but my Experience has taught me that action must be taken to defend yourself, and your families.

>they were supplying France's non-buoyant ass since the outbreak
No, we weren't.

Chosen well, retard. And no, they haven't. France's migrant crisis is a disaster. Go there and see for yourself, it's fucking absurd what they are letting happen.
Germany, Sweden, France, Italy, Greece, Spain ALL fucked by the EU. Open borders, and a shared currency with no shared fiscal policy. Fucking DISASTEROUS. The best thing for France would have been if this bitch won and could have pulled them out of the EU.

But user's description is correct. France is the guy in the group project who doesn't do shit and still slaps his name on the work for the easy A. Of course they wouldn't elect Le Pen and actually take action. They will just wait for it to get bad enough that someone will bail them out of their idiotic mess.

Eventually Europeans will have enough and retaliate. I've noticed more and more Anti-Immigrant/Refugee groups pop up in Germany, and they're getting very fiery.

We all remember the last time the Germans got mad.

The Germans were 20 miles from Paris for 3 years, the only reason they got that close was because they rushed through Belgium.

please do so. get the fuck out of my europe damn racist scum

We're all ignoring the impending climate abyss that's gonna destroy civilization in maybe 100 years so we might as well start working the stability towards fuckery in our society as well.

% of mudshits in france or germany isnt higher than in usa

>Macron tells the French people terrorism is the new norm
>All the French people heard was "surrender"
>Macron wins in a landslide

Stupid frogs never had a chance...

Nigga yes they were. We were, up until the 70s still paying off large chunks of debt we acquired from France during the fucking American Revolution.

The US supplied the Brits and French with not only materials to make planes, machine-guns and artillery, but U.S. SOLDIERS- especially fucking pilots to fight FOR the French. They were volunteers, but the program for U.S. Soldiers to opt into going to war existed, meaning it is a form of support from the U.S. military without getting directly involved. It was a proxy warfare until 1917.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lafayette_Escadrille

Enjoy burying teenage girls, asshole.
For no reason at all.

so this bullshit comes out when you fucking inbred incest uk idiots speak? damn

tldr eat shit

The ones here know their place.

Like the failed country of Greece, lmao.

waaaa mudslimes are ruining my country

I haven't been outside in 5 months but the tv shows me scary images of evil mooslems and they hate freedom and are way of life! I can't believe those crazy liberals, haven't they seen the scary images of the world outside my room?

uncock themselves. lol. you are an economical failure. germany aint a failed state. its the best country of europe

>Rape and murder by islamic radicals is.
>Kinda more of an important number.
>Right now.

she looks like an ugly kirsten gillibrand.

that would have been embarassing for the french in 2021 when the americans have a hotter female president.

I want you to go back and check all the dates in "an inconvenient truth." None of the shit happened.

a anti jew and anti muslim comic. great job, right wing idiot

looks like he fucking represented enough interests to get voted for, whats the deal with your exclusive truth mongering all the time, maybe you aren't right, maybe the others aren't but calling everyone who thinks different than you wrong makes you the exact same person you hate. but why do i even try to argue with a right wing guy who get buys into all the fear spreading and believing there is only one good solution
(you just sound like a feminazi turned around kek)

>More like Holland or Hungary.

>this user is an ape.

Germany is different as a people, they're very nationalistic their people have short tempers, it's due to their language and information processing in their brain, they've had so many riots in the Roman empire then Hitler of course, I'm sorry but the next war Christian's will wipe Islam from the face of the Earth. It won't be anything anyone can do, it will be 20 countries and they will literally butcher their way through the middle East. It's going to be one of the bloodiest tours in history.

Poland is probably the safest country in Europe, actually. They're very strict on immigration laws, don't really let Mudslimes in and control the population that they do. I don't think they've had terror-attacks recently, either. None that I can remember.

For once, good job Poland.

Yeah it is lol, but also, we actually have a spine

But a much needed one. I'd sign up for another Crusade to retake Constantinople. DEUS VULT.

Islam needs to go, and Judaism too.

Which one will be better for the American economy?

I don't really care if France cucks themselves into an Islamic state.

I just want my stocks to do well.

youve got a lot of wild niggers with guns and mass shootings every week