Warner
Bradshaw
Kelly
Moon
Graham
Starr
Rodgers
Favre

That's cause that's where the finished their careers bud.

>Bart Starr
Are you memeing? Like Yeah he won, but it was 50 years ago, he probably couldn't even play d2 in 2016

I'm ok with this.

I'll take my chances in a playoff game with a time traveled prime Bart Starr over Peyton Manning

Yeah but it's pretty obvious that they should list the QBs with the team they are with/will be with in the HOF

This applies to any sport really, but what the fuck do you judge a ranking like this on, when you probably haven't seen a lot of these players play? Are you just going by anecdotes that your father and uncle tell you? Seriously just fuck off with shit like this. All modern sport requires every position to be played by superior athletes than fucking 50 years ago. Hardly any "superstar" that far back would probably cut it today.

50 years from now people will be saying the same thing about today's athletes

>when you probably haven't seen a lot of these players play?

not everyone's a complete casual ya know, you can usually learn a lot about older player's careers if you bother to learn it.

Obviously he's memeing.

I still can't get over how Tom lost to autistic Eli twice, one time to a 9-7 team and another time to a 10-6 team when they were 16-0. Makes no sense.

QB is a different animal. All you need is a semi decent arm, high football IQ, and mental poise. All of which Starr had.

4 rings

Good luck trying to win games without a deep ball and a shitty intermediate ball

when people rank guys all time, it's in relation to their time period.

What Bart Starr did for his time period was incredible and you really have to be a complete casual to deny that.

and btw, athletes are still getting better. What may be a superstar athlete now may be average in the future. You'll be the old guy defending peyton/brady to future generations deeming what they did doesn't count.

why are they all white
is google racist

For the 50 years that superbowl era nfl has existed, blacks weren't accepted as Qbs until like 20 years ago.

Warren Moon wasn't drafted because he was black and had to waste most of his career in Canada

Obviously you can't have a noodle arm like Peyton last year but if you have a semi decent one you can get by.

no shit that's the way athletics have evolved and will continue to evolve

Based Cool Joe

Brady number 1 is fine, peyton at 2 is gross

He's in the 5-7 range

Why does everyone make such a big deal about GOAT status in a team sport?

Brady is the best leader, Peyton has the best mind, Joe is the most clutch, Marino is the best pocket passer, Rodgers has the best technique. There's so many different things that go into Quarterbacking you're never going to reach a consensus. Just appreciate what they all do.

>google

>type in worst qb ever
>peyton
>eli
>ej manuel
>mark sanchez
>tim tebow