How about a feels thread, eh?

How about a feels thread, eh?

>Be me 18, senior in High School
>Have talked to several girls
>One I genuinely liked, ridiculed me when i told her I liked her, turned out to be lesbian
>Talk to other girl, she'd rather be with some asshole long distance boyfriend than an irl one
>Most recent girl seems to care nothing about me, just throws me to the side repeatedly
>End of senior year, prom is this week, have no one to take, spent the weekend going to some nerd party, no action there
>Sunday afternoon, lonely af
>I want off this ride

You look exactly like me a while back
Hang in there buddy

I don't wanted you to fade to page 10 without anyone talking to you

Thanks anons. It means a lot.
Have a pepe for your troubles.

Things won't go better by themself I guess.

I tried not doing much and just let myself live without worrying much and I'm pretty fucked rn.
Booze and drugs won't do the trick, still they'll make you feel less worthless

Got a whole greentext to offer ?

You spend your time posting shitty meme images on Sup Forums and wonder why girls don't like you?

My advice is to just hang in there until you're 30 or whatever then settle for the 4 out of 10 you'll inevitably end up with, if not forever alone

Where are you from ?
I'll try to bump but I gotta cook for my dad

Dude,i have never had a girlfriend,but recently i start feeling like i want one,doing all the fun stuff together,traveling,watching movies and cuddling,but im shy about the fact that im kind of poor-ish and that's what is keeping me away,just stay strong.

Matthew? She just doesn't like you that way you fat black cunt move on

>Implying only girls think I'm a subhuman trash

I guess the feels thread population are not avoided and mocked IRL because they waste their time here, it's the other way around

I don't have a full greentext to write, its just boring shit anyway.
The bulk of it is basically i was in band my 4 years, band director changed some shit right at the end, made marching band a thing I hated instead of loved. Got redpilled via Sup Forums I start to hate my life because I see today's degeneracy. Friends start to leave because redpill, only really have 2 good friends. And you guys of course.

A former love interest of mine has been texting me a lot lately. We used to be good friends and did everything together. She's been saying how much she misses me and is sorry for the shit she put me thru. She also said shell do anything to make things right again. I've been texting her here and there saying shit like you don't need me and you should move on. But she keeps texting me emotional shit and how much she wants me back. What do?

I know how it feels man. When I was a senior in high school, my prom date cancelled on me to study for her fucking SAT.

My advice - go to your prom alone. I went alone and ended up having a great time.

Girls can be awful, but hang in there and someday you'll find the right one.

Whee are you from

Also, I've gotten to the point where I don't even want sex, i just want someone to run their hands over my broken soul and tell me it's ok.

OP here. Fucking do it. Don't make the same mistakes I have, just enjoy someone's company.

Relationships end for a reason. No need to avoid her though.

Just don't wanna end up getting hurt and fucking myself over again. I don't know if I miss her or miss the good times we shared. Probably can get some sex outta this

If you think it's right, do it. Just think about if you want her, or just emotional warmth in general.

OP where are you from tell us

TN, if you guys have to know

My 2 cents are that even though it's really hard you shouldn't blame the girls or any external circumstances for what happens to you. It might be unfair, although most likely it isn't, but it's the only way you'll grow and thrive. You are responsible for what happens to you, if things don't go your way you have to take action. Not wait for chicks to suddenly dig you juste because you want it.

>listening to a literal fat autistic nigger

Listen user move on, if the relationship ended once its gonna end again. You can find a girl better than her and better for you. Just be outgoing and confident. Lift if you need to but NEVER do it for girls. Do it for yourself. It can improve you health and mindset a lot

Where?

We were never together as bf or gf. We just hooked up a few times and shared some great memories. But you're right some people don't change. My dick says go for it and at leaat humor her ror a bit but my brain says no

Then do it entirely for the sex but dont get attached

Not going into further detail.

You go on Sup Forums you gigantic miserable faggot.
If you haven't learned to make peace with the fact you're forever alone then you don't belong here.

I just wanted to know the state lol. Tennessee? That it?

That's what fucked me in the end, I got too attached and she not looking for a relationship like that. I think I learned a thing or two from that...hopefully that doesn't happen again. Thanks for the input, feel free to add anything else

Anyone want to share any personal feels they want to get off their chest? Forgot to put that in the top there.

please dont let this 404

Bump

It's possible that I will be kick out of my house tomorrow, everything depends in me passing a exam to finish highschool

Rip. I hope you dont get kicked out

I have good news, OP. You have no real problems. Now stop being such a fucking pussy and go live life.

Baguette land bruh