Why does society have such a big problem with men having long hair but doesn't mind when women have short hair

Why does society have such a big problem with men having long hair but doesn't mind when women have short hair.

how much jew cock lies have you sucked and swallowed

killyourself before you infect more people

Don't know where you heard that from, but no one cares if a guy has long hair

it doesnt

>Why does society have such a big problem with men having long hair
where do you live? saudi arabia?

Because women are allowed to do anything they want without being judged. They can fuck a million men or be virgins and you're not allowed to comment. They have have long hair or be bald and your not allowed to comment. They can be fat asses, or anorexic and you're not allowed to comment.

Europe.

If a long haired man went for a job interview then the interviewers would judge him based on the length of his hair.

We don't have a problem with men having long hair, we have a problem with men having stupid hair, like man buns, or that stupid shaved sides and ponytail

Fashion is a greedy, arbitrary institution. The more everyone is encouraged to get haircuts, the more money is cycled through those sectors of the economy.

>Why does society have such a big problem with men having long hair
Are you from the 50's asshole?

Because short haired girls are tasty

Next time post a picture of a man...

user you didn't get the job because you were an autistic sperg in the interview and smelled like cat piss and unwashed asshole.

I mind. Bigly.

See this:

Everyone is probably silently judging long haired men.

it doesn't

Maybe not in the US but in Europe (especially the north) it does

I don't think this is an issue in 2017

Dave grohl killed Kurt cobain

lol no one cares, sauce i'm from northern eu

This, it has nothing to do with your hair length.

What if I want to get a job?

I was able to have long hair in school and I'm in college and I still have it but once I try get a job I'll be forced to cut it (unless I get a job in the game dev industry or some other job with a relaxed dress code.

Imagine if I'm in a room with a short haired man, they interviewers will automatically pick the short haired man.

Like I said, I don't think this is an issue in 2017.

See It's not a problem if you're not a fucking autismal retard.

What profession are you trying to get in to?

Game development.

i'm in game development and have long hair
literally nobody cares

Then I don't see how hair length is an issue.
Work on your interview skills.