Finland

For a first world country Finland is exceptionally defensive

Especially considering the fact half their country is Mongolian

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/376743/how-norway-lost-control-of-its-own-secret-500-million-arctic-navy-base/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9jajP3bi58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'd be too if you were neighboured by Russia.

>Japan

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Also other things that are noteworthy

Palestinian Territories for what seems to be a smaller, dumber, darker and angrier modern belligerent North Vietnam in 1968 is awfully passive

For a country with supposedly many social problems particularly ethnic one, the US is surprisingly high considering its white 'majority' only totals 60 something percent

Also for a 'nationalistic' country, what the fuck, Japan?

Care to spill the source beans?

gallup statisticians, you can reverse search the img, they're definitely reliable for this kind of stuff

If only fortuyn saved us

really RE?¿ fucjking burger ¨?! you just nuked the hell out of them 2 times what do you expect to happend after.

this. It's a scare tactic against Russia.

Why wouldn't you be defensive of your homeland?

I would fight for my way of life but not my country

11% only for Japan ? And 18% Germany ? Why ? I though the chink where at least a little bit patriotic

Cucked to death because of WW2 and such. Can't fight for your Vaterland or you'd be a Nazi :^)

Not everyone feels like it's actually their country

>yfw volkert van de graaf literally killed the netherlands

It's because of the way the question is phrased in the survey. It asks would you be willing to fight, which implies offensive fighting as well, something the Japanese wish to avoid due to history. If it asked would you be willing to defend your country, the results would be much higher.

Finland has a very tiny native Mongol minority, smaller than Norway. They also never were colonized by the Khans, only a very small part of Europe (easternmost European Russia) was. I wonder where this meme comes from

>SWEDEN
>55%
For the Sweden caliphate i suppose.

>I wonder where this meme comes from
Hmm maybe due to the fact that they are the most genetical divided group in whole Europe
But, you know user, it's only science, we really should not take it serious

If you already are so badly cucked by your politicians that defending your country is nothing more than a symbolic suicide. If the Russians are coming, i'm gonna chop of my foreskin, pretend that i'm a jew and move to Israel or something

qz.com/376743/how-norway-lost-control-of-its-own-secret-500-million-arctic-navy-base/

well it's not our fault your ancestors were the original nigger invaders.

At least you can poo in loo now.

>nigger invaders
>mfw Finland actually calls Aryan people niggers
>mfw they are literally chinks

>Bangladesh that high
Nice.

>yfw aryan is the root word for orja in Finnish orja=slave

Thanks for proving my point nigger. Now go pick some cotton.

Are they asking women?
How come countries like Pakistan be that high?

My guess is that only men are asked in these countries, and 50/50 in the western countries.

And
>Sweden 55%
>The US 44%

I am 100% sure that this is not a legit survey

We would defend our right to be massive faggots and cucks to the death. Deal with it Einar.

>le ebin we took you as slaves maymay
Very decent reasoning lad

>But, you know user, it's only science, we really should not take it serious
jesus the irony from this assblasted kraut is off the charts

wew lad.

>37%

That's 37% too much. Fighting for Denmark is like trying to give yourself cancer.

how is india so high?

i never knew our poorfags felt that much for country or are they just shitposting in polls?

>Sweden 55%

Looks like Sweden is by far the most militaristic Western country.

>or are they just shitposting in polls
Where won't you guys shit except in the toilet

They're pretending to be docile, as soon as America loosens their talons on japan they'll be building nukes and mechs then take over the world.

i don't know about others.

i have pretty good loos in my home.

and for shitposting, Sup Forumscuck board is a pretty good loo.

Out of all the countries to invade, we had to pick Vietfuckingnam and Afghanifuckingstan.

Touché you never surrendering bastards.

>white supermacists argueing for Japan
>Japan
>white

>i have pretty good loos in my home.
We all know you worship them, but still won't poo in the loo.

Try again Poojeet

This, Japan knows what they are doing. In The Art of War, Japanese SunTzu said "never revear grorious strategy through jewish survey"

They are also winning the US election through an imageboard.

Never underestimate the Japs, they lost WW2 on purpose to win WW3 when it really matters.

The Jew fears the Samurai for a good reason m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9jajP3bi58