Be 20

>be 20
>have mild aspergers but somehow figured out how to have a boyfriend
>he's started to fall in love with another girl who does everything I can do but better because she's not an autist
>bf is literally my reason of existence

Going to kill myself tonight Sup Forums its been a nice ride here. I don't have any money to spend on pills, ropes, guns, also I live in a small town so there's no buildings tall enough to jump from I dont think 3 stories would kill me honestly, any ideas on how should I kill myself? Bleach would do? its the only thing that comes to mind. It doesn't need to be painless

1. Don't.
2. Tits and sharpie in ass.

If your family has any small gasoline powered machinery, you can climb in a small shed with it and start it up. It might seem like an accident too, if that concerns you, and it will be painless.

Don't kill yourself though. I'm sure there's another autist that's more than willing to put up with any of your shortcomings so he can get his penis pulled on.

Life is good.

TITS OR GTFO

where you live

TITS OR GTFO.

slut yourself out and dont kill

show them tits

Timestamp pls

He's right i'm sure you'll find another autist. There's a lot of them.

tits and timestamp

also don't kys you could live without bf before, so you can still do now

So wait, are you killing yourself because of the aspergers or because you boyfriend is being a shit?
Or is it a combination of the both?

Okay don't kill yourself. Ones reason to live shouldn't be another human being. I mean i love my wife and all but i wouldn't kill myself if she left.
Also, tits or gtfo. Or come here and be my little whore.

combination of both actually

OP timestamp

Don't kill yourself over a partner. Trust me, if you're a girl then you'll easily find a guy to love and care for you.

Breakups are a part of life and something everyone experience, its normal and you'll get over it with time

STOP REPLYING

Got kik?

Hey guys I appreciate that you're trying to talk me out of this but I am determined to kill myself, my life is too shitty to continue, I'm the worst at doing things at life

I very highly doubt that

you got a lot to live for even if you're autistic, you should look into more about yourself before you start to define whats right and wrong. Like im a drug addict and its depressing for me however i aint about to kill myself because of it. You may not value your life that high but other people will

If you're self aware of you own issues why not improve upon dealing with them?
Through my young and teen years I had severe mental issues.
Around 20 years old I thought about myself and how I work and I eventually found myself a better person.
I'm 26 now and haven't had a single outburst or problem with myself for the past 4 years.

why

OP don't

because you are a cancerous attention whore and still haven't provided tits

I honestly tried to change for the better, for the sake of my bf and I couldn't, that's why I'm losing him.

I agree with the cancerous part, and probably I was seeking for some attention too, but the main reason I did this thread was for some advice in how to kill myself without any money

Your mind and judgement is clouded by depression, causing you to only think negative thoughts about yourself and your life.

Your life is most likely better than you think it is, and i'm sure you have people who would be devastated to lose you. Just try to give things a chance, its worth it, trust me.
Death is permanent, and there are no second chances on coming back once you're gone. Its not something you want.

Don't do it email me david4190(at)gmail. Lets talk about anything.

I have zero friends. Nobody knows me. I appreciate your comments though.

Love you OP, I have schizophrenia and it's hard to maintain any relationship for me as well. Hang in there...

Have you ever considered that if he is leaving you then he isn't right for you? Life's shit - it's an uphill battle and it has its ups and downs but that doesn't make it not worth living. As another user said, it's just because so much is happening at once. Give it 6 months and if it really isn't worth living then go ahead and do it but you have to give yourself a chance because that's it. There's no coming back from it. 6 months will give you perspective.

Do a flip

Please don't.
1. You're a girl you'll always find someone to love you and trust me once you have that again you rarely long for the last person.
2. Aspergers is fine. You just think a little different. At the end of the day everyone does. So what if your way is defined.

if you're going to die tehre's no reason to not post tits with timestamp.

Yeah I have considered that, and the tought alone hurts so damn much. I have convinced myself that he must be the one and the right one, and I still want to be it like that. I really love him, with all my might.

I have Aspergers. Teachers told me that I'm too stupid to do anything in life. Where am I now? IT admin for a large company making 6 figures

you might be right actually, going to consider doing that just before killing myself

That's actually very inspiring. Wish I was the old me, that didn't care about literally anyone, and the only thing that mattered were my vidya and animu

don't or this gardevoir will be sad

This guy is 100% correct.

But you are here
>:^)

you are going to die no matter what you do..what's the hurry?

this is the only chance you have to experience anything at all..even if it's shitty, it's better than nothing forever

I'd put it up your butt, OP
autismo girls are sexy
don't kill yourself over a fag

Don't go killing yourself OP. My year has been a piece of shit. Literally everyone in my immediate family is either depressed or disabled. If I can get through it, so can you.

Everyone's a bit different, it's what makes you special.
I too, have mild aspergers. Whenever something new happens I don't know what to do even if it's insignificant. Don't worry user, as 2D once said: "It'll be all better in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end."

One day you'll find a new boyfriend who will love you, and you'll look back at this day and be happy that you chose to live.

Your feelings towards your current boyfriend are only temporary, and the breakup pain you're feeling right now is something everyone feels after a breakup. You're not alone, you'll get over this and things will get better.

I lost the my girlfriend, the center of my existance for years, because of my own fault. I hate myself for it, but being autistic isn't your fault. Eventually you'll find somebody else who will take care of you, killing yourself is a stupid plan. Believe me, I know.

Why dont you have any money

Anti-freeze'll do it! Not as painful as bleach... And hard to undo.

I'm a student and I live with my parents, and they never give me any money, also they don't let me have part time jobs, sucks a lot

your too shitty to kill yourself. Quit whoring out for attention.

also, you are a guy unless you timestamp with tits.

thanks, hope I have some of that

How old? Why cant you work?

If you really want to die, post your ip below. Or any clue towards where you live. If i have time, i will arrive. If i don't, someone else may come.

I do not live in USA, I appreciate it though

How long have you been with bf?

I'm 20 and they don't let me have a job, embarrassing huh?

You can go to ipgeek and check it. Your life, you choise.

Take control of your own life, get a shitty part time job, get a place of your own and share the rent with housemates that you find online.
Keep going to school and then get a better job.

No post with timestamp
>over 60 replies
Are you guys retarded?

Bad relationship with them? They not trust you?

None of that, they're just incredibly overprotective, they think I'll die or get raped if I stand 10 seconds alone in the streets

Bleach doesn't have a high success rate in suicide. You're better off finding another way, like suffocation/strangulation from an elevated point like a belt on a door knob etc. Glhf.

No, we're autistic did you even read the post

What do people with mild asperbers do. Whats different

these kinds of replies are the worst kekkk

First off, it's not that easy to just go out and get a job. The market is crumbling and even shitty part time jobs are hard to come by nowadays

Second, having a decent life has no effect on the level of depression, otherwise rich people would be fucking delighted 24/7. The problem is internal, not external.

Op is your boyfriend justin bieber?

3 stores is plenty if you dive headfirst.

Do the old sadist that is me a favor and stream you suicide.

Rip op she don did it we hardly knew ye

I'm talking low level jobs, dishwashing, cleaning, fast food. It may take a few months even, but I guarantee you can find a job.
Depression is another thing, I use drugs to help me through life. As a result I'm a drug addict. Every path has it's downsides, you just have to choose what path to take.
You can overcome depression, I don't know how or I wouldn't be on this god forsaken site. But it is possible.

If "My first boyfriend left me" is your only reason to off yourself, you should really reconsider. There are literally millions of other retards here waiting to replace him

My fiancee has Aspergers, OP. Stop being a faggot. There are fuckboiis like me that look semi decent, and love like crazy.

But if you still wanna go. I suggest nitrogen. Fill a balloon with it and breathe it in. Painless and doesn't leave a bloody mess.