I knew it the moment that white trash biker was hyping him

is that a boy or girl on the left

its a boy obvi-
>pink fingernails
>calves
I can't even tell anymore

Kek that kid is probably like 14-16 and gonna be taller than him

kudos to him for taking a pic with fans

why does the girl on the right look like that Chucky doll?

I fucking hate teenagers

idk but I'd fuck it.

This looks like a threesome waiting to happen.

Imagine growing up poor and disadvantaged in the hood your whole life, you rap about your struggles as you work your ass off to get famous, then you finally make it big, you walk out on stage to a packed arena, and your entire audience is privileged white kids who can never relate to any of your music or anything you went through. Honestly must be a shitty feeling for most rappers.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE

i highly doubt most successful rappers care about who their fans are. I'd assume just being able to play huge shows and get paid tons of money for it is enough

I mean whatever pays the bills, no? Empathy helps relate to music and sufferings.

>alternative is to stay in the hood

but yeah, white rap fans are subhuman

>call me a manlet ain't right ay

>not insecure 'bout my height ay

what are your thoughts on black indie rock fans?

Who did you think listened to this faggot?

DELETE THIS

does anyone have the "I think I'll listen to some xxxtentacion today" meme were in the 4th panel he turns into a manlet?

What a grimey motherfucker

I grew up literally right around the corner from him its a funny place you will find dudes with dreads and golds eyes red as the devils dick and chik(s)(?) like this eyes also red as the devils dick in the same vicinity so im sure he can relate to themin a sense drugs really bring them all together but what im trying to say is this isnt a new demographic to him.

yeah you sure saw a lotta devil dicks

can somebody translate this for me

Broward County is really diverse in some areas.The area xxxtentacion is from is not some super ghetto where you wont find any white people and it isnt rare to see indie white kids walking around so he isnt in some culture shock.But if you are looking for some bullshit out there you may just find it.

>averagexxxfans.jpg

Bill $aber is better than xxx

100% sure that's two girls.

He resonates with lots of people.