CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK...

CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK

god, i hate cuckservatives. trump is such a perfect fucking leader of the party of pablum-puking faggots, the repubs. Remember kids, if you see a conservative, stomp their ass and fuck their wives up the ass.

Fuck off, Jew.

Special snowflake cuckservatives bleed way too much when real men grab them by their fedoras and punch them in their neckbeards.

Hey pussy, you dropped your fedora.

Evidently, this thread is for butt hurt LOSERS with really tough keyboards.

hahahaha-

You said butthurt. This means you are under 18, and an extreme neckbeard bottom cuck.

I thought Sup Forums was a safe space not a free speech zone!

careful OP, cuckservatives say if you aren't with Trumpkins you are a pro shillary flaming libtard....

>libtard

It's so funny watching a paid group continually try to fit in to Sup Forums.

It's something that no Sup Forums person outside of Sup Forums or some other infested shit board would give enough of a shit about to make a thread about calling Trump mah Russian spah.

He's kind of a tool, but the other candidate was cuck as fuck too.

i wish i was paid to talk shit about trump. I just really hate the useless cuck.

Hey Jew, you dropped some schekles

Atleast our president isn't this faggot.

I mean, can you tell me how Hillary would've been better? She exhibits the absolute worst of the establishment beyond leaving a wake of bodies behind her and Bill.

Google the number of people closely associated with them that have had mysterious circumstances claim their lives.

Lost

>Dammit

>just google some conspiracy theories
hell we're all 7th cousins or closer cast a wide enough net for any two people and you'll find (((coincidences))) does mean they're anything but coincidences.

It's great that for once you acknowledge your own existence.

lil trump looks scared in the corner

>made in china
>spanish words

At least Hilary would have sold us out to the American banks and not Russia's Putin controlled Vnesheconombank