> Ways to better myself?

get off Sup Forums

I get off on Sup Forums all the time

We can talk if you look like pic related

>Pros
- Nicest guy u ever meet.....

>Cons
- Also a crazy fucking psychopath....

Pls dont buy domestic. Chrysler makes shit cars.

Jamie!!!!!!!!!

Nope!

>Cons
Socially retarded
Not fully /fit/ yet
Shitty car. I can not emphasize how crappy it is. Late 90's corolla.
No house, still renting.
Would not want to have kids in the state I live in. Shitty state.
Sup Forumstard...tried to leave twice. Made it for 3 years, then came back. Fuck.

>Pros
PhD in STEM field + $100k+ job at Fortune 100 company
Working on /fit/ for 1+ years, have 1/2/3/4 lifts
Retired competitive dancer, spent 2 years on the amateur circuit (was /fit/ back then)
Can cook above average. Familiar with mother sauces, own a sous vide circulator and know how to use it. Risotto is not difficult.
Not actually retarded. No known medical problem with annual screenings. Have had a psych eval come back clean for a prior job (required a US Gov't security clearance).
Not a Sup Forumstard.

So is the next step get off Sup Forums? Fuck, I might actually be just a little bit retarded.

Maybe pick up an active sport like cycling, climbing, rowing, sailing, etc. You could also do an adult social sport like kickball, softball, soccer, volleyball, etc.

Having something that gets you out regularly, on a schedule, and with other people will be good. It will make you a more interesting person to the opposite(?) sex as well. Some one who has their own interests, hobbies and passions is usually more attractive. It gives you something to talk about.

Beyond that, maybe take some time and find an entirely different field of work if you can't get employed in your chosen field.

Good luck.

Tits or gtfo

>Pro
-Employeed
-College Grad (biz admin)
-Articulate
-Gregarious
-Debt free
-Okay Credit
-Handy with computers
-Laid back
-7 inch when errect cock
-Able to bring every girl I sleep with to orgasm
-Well informed on current events
-Dress like a normie
-Taller than 6ft
-Do not live with family
-Already have rainy day fund, currently working on a vanguard IRA and diversifying into Precious metals
-Amazing cook

>Cons
-About to be 30
-25 lbs over weight, far from being a /fit/izen
-Makes less than $100k a year
-Used reddit
-Refuses to use other social media
-Broken family, most of them dead
-Talk too much
-Still like Rock music
-Listen to NPR in the car
-Dark sense of humor
-Don't like 99% of what normies like
-Dress like a normie
-Half Mexican, but brown skin
-Way too into 3somes
-I'm a grower so unless hard I look tiny as fuck.
-Live in shit state
-Half the pros I listed either double as cons or are shit I should be doing as a productive member of society anyways.

I have no hope. I should probably just end it now.

Op here

I'm currently driving a 2004 corolla with over 250,000 miles

Not bad m8

Don't end it

God dammit, we're all reasonably not bad. I want to believe in us.

I believe in us.

Tits nao

>Cons
Lazy
Rich parents
To content
Smoke
6 foot 5 tall

>Pros
Content
Nice person
Kinda well off
Good looking
6 foot 5 tall
Two cars
Live in a bar conversion in the countryside
Had a vasectomy
Two dogs, two cats, chickens, geese, turkeys

I'm not that bad off. But I'm at a pretty low point now.

I have a live in GF. we've been together over 4 years. If I lose he I dunno what I'd do.

That said. She almost died and has been hospitalized for the past 4 months due to an eating disorder. She got down to 59 lbs before going to the ER.

I sometimes hit on sluts on omegle just to remind myself people find me charming and attractive... Then I feel like shit because I'm basically doing this while my GF is in another state getting medical help.. Then drink and convince myself it's okay because I can't bang them, and the few chances I have had opportunities to I've shot it down.

Her family has kinda become my family in a sense. Financially and emotionally I don't know what I'd do if I lost her.

But in the end even though I'm better off than most in my age group, I'm nowhere near doing fine.

>cons
no job
highly developed anti-social skills
CPTSD sufferer
generally no will for life
Very Black & White, gets me in a lot of shit
Generally not a nice person
will cause drama bc it's fun
loves making people cry
obvious Sup Forums user
smoker
drug user
little to no motivation most of the time, otherwise too much motivation
stubborn

>pros
femanon
still time to change life around
creative
anti-feminist/sjw
will accept a video game night as a good date
good looking i guess
likes being the leader/captain/ w/e
neat freak
still hopeful that the world will change at least some bit for the better

tits or GTFO

>Cons
Schizophrenic
Felon with too many priors to ever have my own apartment outside the county
Only friend is my cat but she's pretty much family
Bored

>pros
Less cons than you?

Was thinking?
I'm bad at advice

If it were the early-mid 2000's, maybe.

I would be killin' it right now, I would be a pretty good earner, and my disfunctional family dynamic would be something that is glorified in popular Rock music so having a family that is dead and dysfunctional would not be treated as something to be ashamed of. I would go to a social place, meet a mix of normies, cool people, and weirdos. I could have an interesting conversation arguing multiple points of view on world events and be the life of a party.

But it isn't and it's not. it's the [current year]

Rock is dead and nigger music reigns supreme, inflation has me making enough to save for a retirement with planned suicide at somepoint, no one socializes and is glued to smart phones and apps for instant gratification and hits of dopamine from likes, when I go out most of the people there are glued to their phones with social anxiety issues or scumbags trying to get something from you. Good luck having a discussion from an opposing POV just for fun because now everything you say is literally what you believe and everyone only wants to hear themselves parroted back to themselves. And no one wants to listen to anything about problems dysfunction growing up, if you are not #PositiveAndBlessed you are bringing down the mood. Also don't say dirty jokes, it triggers Cindy who has a PhD in Womxn's studies and she will bitch and moan all day if you trigger her and rather than tell her to fuck off we will tollerate it because she had sex with 3 of the dudes in this group.

Jessica?

Pros
>6'5
>Romantic
>Strong/Mildly Fit
>Good with computers
>Good at cooking
>Employed, $15 per hour
Cons
>18
>Depressed
>Gf recently left and I only want her back
>Codependent
>Too Sentimental
>Gamer

If I help do I get tits?

Fix
>Divorced
It's more common than you think, while not a good look just don't come off as a crazy cunt

>Bipolar
Oh, right. Fuck. This is a bad one. It's also hard to tell if you are legit bi-polar or one of those girls that has 0 impulse control and uses bi-polar as an excuse.

Dudes are forgiving as fuck. If you relize you are responsible for ALL of your actions and can learn to apologize with sexual favors (or sincerity, but this is almost impossible for most women), mixed with proper psychiatric help and exercise to treat mood disturbances first than building your medication cocktail off that to subsidize deficiencies in a normal life style you'll be able to manage.

>Over thirty
How 'over thirty'. As a chick, this matters far less now so long as you take care of your health and appearance.

>Sup Forums everyday
Not a con to most guys so long as you aren't hardcore 1488. Just stick with gentle geopolitics in polite company.

>Unemployed
If you have a degree or some sort of skill, go do that and get employeed

If you don't get a server job and go to school for a male trade (like welding or mechanic stuff). You'll make better money and you'll be the only girl amongst a sea of testosterone and probably fix the divorced problem to a remaried problem.

>I'm due for a new car, what should I get? I was thinking a jeep

Priorities. Get spending habits in check. You aren't a man, you don't have to maintain appearances with a car. You aren't judged on that. Only replace if car is dead, dying or breaking down all the time.

Drop the drugs and you'd be fine. The drama thing is more of just chicks being chicks and the "disorders" are bearable if you are cute. Post a picture of yourself, if you feel like it.

>cons
didn't post nudes

You are actually in okay shape

You need to get over your ex. My advice, read Dick Mastersons 'Men Are Better Than Women'. Is it self help? No. Will it fix you in a day? No. Will it make you laugh and remind you what it is to be a man? Yes.

youtu.be/T0xoKiH8JJM

Girl sucking dick on screen
The words "suck cock" flash across the screen
The viewer suddenly has the urge to do so
Dubs has claimed another one

Technically speaking he's right

>Ways to better myself?
Well, for starters...
>Over thirty
>Sup Forums everyday
This. "Redpilled" isn't some secret fucking truth. It's just that specific flavor of Kool-Aid.

>Bipolar
Get fucking medicated. Which would you say is worse: your mania or your depression?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PH_--7tDKQ0

What about me? Ways to better myself?

kys

Kys

>Chrysler makes shit cars.
This.

I've got my eye on a Volvo XC90 for my next ride.

Nigger, you used Reddit?
Was it a dare or mistake....something like that?
I feel a little sick for conversing with you

It was a mistake... oh god was it a mistake.

Hence in the Con catagory.

>Pros
-Have GF DTF all the time
-Have Script to ADHD/benzos and can make opiods from Poppyseed tea
-Fuck Like a beast
-GF loves 3somes
-Have own place where we can fuck

>Cons
-Can't find a slut who will have a 3some with me and my gf
-Can't find a slut who will have sex with me and my gf raw dog and let me cum in her then take a morning after pill
-Can't find slut who will let me videotape me and my gf fucking her cunt.
-Can't use internet to find said slut because we both have careers where the wrong ad on the internet can be used against us

How do I find a slut who will be a fuck toy for me and my GF to use in exchange for scripts?

Tits or gtfo

Pros:
>Skilled with pretty much anything. You name it, I can do it/fix it. One YouTube video teaches me
>Big dick. 8 inches.
>Fucked 55 women in my lifetime.
>Speak 3 languages

Cons:
>Person of color
>Framed for crime I didn't commit
>Credit was destroyed 2 years ago
>Jobless because criminally defamed
>Can't get girlfriend now because no money.
>Forced to date woman twice my age who pays for everything.

>>Framed for crime I didn't commit
I swear i thought you were gone burst out hurricane by Bob Dylan