Can we please get a containment board for this soccer yuropoors

Can we please get a containment board for this soccer yuropoors

Is this babby's first troll? So proud of you, user.

no I'm honest, half this board doesn't give a shit about european sports and the other half doesn't care about american sports so why have them on the same board

European football = foot + ball
American football = hands + egg shaped "ball" + homosexual piling of men

why not

you norweigans waste some great scandanavian genetics on such a dainty sport

Agreed, move them to /asp/

that's why they created /asp/, so you can talk about your commercials without bothering the rest of the board

You aware that you can actually decide on your own which thread to view?

still better than 0-0 "muh beautiful game!"
and you're proving my point, we don't like each other's sport so why have them on the same board

but why should I have to? if we each get our own board we wouldn't need to shift through the shit

>mfw too inteligent to care about bait threads.

/asp/ was made for Amerisubhumans though. Niggercrash and Boreball are not sports.

So I guess /o/ needs to be divided in to 19 different boards to accommodate the chevy, ford, and nissan fanboys?

hear hear!

Friendly reminder: in the eyes of cultured, learned Yuropeons, football is the only sport played in the United States.

this

Baseball = cricket, except less gay
>rolling the ball to the batter
>have wide, flat paddle so it's easy as fuck to hit the ball
>running back and forth like a nigger caught between two oncoming cops

>Baseball not gay

>the american one is fat

accurate

How many times have we been over this
- American Sports (niggercollide, apehoop)
- Discuss how much you hate niggers and arabs in sports

No one's fault but yours that you don't utilize this board properly

Also the scouse derby is starting in like an hour so expect like 50 slip threads a minute, I'm not even kidding

>Can I please have extra cheeseburgers on my pizza?

>"Gee. Soccer is so boring. Where are my commercials every 5 minutes?"

Why the fuck do they have so many fucking association leagues?

>America, all the best football players in the world play in this league

>eurip, we watter down our sport by having literally 12 different leagues

Because the sport is popular enough to sustain more than one league. Pretty straight forward.

Because there are several countries in the world that play football. 3 of them are relevant.

>W-Why is soccer much more popular than my handegg?

Right, so would any of the four major American sports leagues. See how you could divide the revenue of any of them by 10 and still be amid most soccer leagues?

Like are any of those bottom leagues worth paying attention to?

>he thinks'Europe' is a country
>different countries should put their teams in another country's league
That's like saying the NFL should have Canadian, Mexican, and Caribbean teams. Why? The point is having local pride in your club.

Champions league is more that system, top 4 teams from all euro countries competing in a knock out/play off tournament for the cup

Spain, Germany, and Italy.

>implying having multiple leagues is good for your sport

>great scandanavian genetics

History and tradition.

Why do burgers always cry about euros posting soccer threads but never the other way around?

Yuropoors have been posting off topic for years. Soccer always belonged in >>>/lbgt/

>implying he ever said that

please, fuck off with this kind of threads

they never lead to anything constructive anyways and hirohito doesn't care anyway

Well no because that's an illogical assumption. The revenue for the NFL for example is for what it is - the best handegg league. You wouldn't be able to sustain 10 subpar leagues, if you were to create 10 then the money would flow to the best, the other 9 wouldn't come close to making the chart

>eurip, we watter down our sport by having literally 12 different leagues

>he thinks 'Europe' is a country

Holy fuck, the absolute meme state of the american education system.

>Italy

>N-nuh uh

>nordics prospering
>southern yurop is in literal shambles

Lol all these butt mad eurocucks sprinting to defend their """"""sport""""""

- Insecurities
- Inferiority complex
- Feel threatened
- Autism

No, it's really not illogical at all. If you make a bunch of unsupported and unsupportable assumptions, sure, you can argue that it's illogical. But it has no foundation.

That's like 10 people who actually do that, and they're annoying as hell. At least the ecoboost crap has died, though

you're right, there are only 2 relevant leagues

>He thinks America is a country

Holy shit you think "America" is a country? You're fucking retarded.

It's pretty illogical to assume creating 10 handegg leagues would lead to the NFL's revenue stream being distributed evenly amongst them. I can't think of much else more illogical.

The reason there are multiple association football leagues on the chart is because each country has their own TV deals - and there's demand amongst other countries.

they should split this board into the following sections:
Sup Forums - all sports related discussion except soccer
/soc/ or /foot/ - all soccer related discussion
/spol/ - people who pretend to like sports but really just want to talk about race and politics

/soc/ already exists. Pay attention.

you've gone past the point of being stupid and funny now you're just being stupid

But a lot of us like hockey, and a there's some who like basketball. And I'm sure there's a few hipster-retards who enjoy american "football" and baseball as well.

/scr/? /foot/? does it matter?

>pls give us more moderation, mods

Or /fatfuckingfaggots/ for Amerifats

American """"""""FOOT"""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""BALL"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Depends if you're not a bandwagoner or not - I support my local team and they're in the fourth division. I still enjoy watching them though the quality of play is not as great.

In the US however I understand that bandwagging is a mentality and not a conscious choice.

also, /soc/ as it is now is worthless

You americans waste some great freedom on jewish trickery.

- American Sports

It already fucking exists

There is a board to talk about how hard Joh'queefa Rex hit Devonte Washington, or how funny that last papa Johns commercial was, or which NBA player you would rather have fuck your girl. It already exists! Use it!

And since you are all literally OBSESSED with race and cucking discussions, there is a board called Sup Forums for that too. I don't see the problem!

Soccer is boring because all they do is mill around in circles in midfield for 90% of the match. In the rare case they get near the opposing goal, there are 10 guys that can run interference so most are blocked and never even reach the goalie. Also, with no breaks you need endurance, which means the entire match is very slow-paced.

At least with hockey: while blocked shots are common, its still much harder to do than football and the pacing is much quicker/more interesting to watch as they cycle players out ~every 2 mins to keep people fresh.

The goalie also sees a lot more shots on goal. Typically around 25-30 per game, sometimes as high as 45. Save% is around 90%. Looking at Premier league stats, goalies face only about 5 actual shots on goal per match and only have about a 2/3 save%

Well ok, we alredy have /asp/ that stands for alternative sports. Now since football or soccer as you call it, is by every criteria the most popular sport in the world, this makes all the other alternative sports. So if football bothers you so much you are free to move to /asp/.

>our sports are good because the players need a rest every 2 minutes

Did you think this was a good post? Football players train to be able to go for 90 minutes

soccer is fucking gay and you are gay if you like it what the fuck even is a soccer the name makes no since at all faggots

>stop liking what i dont like
You don't know what you're talking about at all.

Love how americans watch a shit MLS game for 5 minutes and base the entire spprt off that. It took me years to get into NFL for the same reasons, i wrote it off after watching a quarter of a shit game now and then.

>if I have a crate of 10 apples, and I assume a given demand for those 10 apples, and I then divide those apples into 10 and sell them individually, there will be less demand for the 10 individual apples

Just stop.

You're a fucking retard

>being straight
Lmao at your life faggot

This "analogy" only works if the apples get progressively more mouldy as they're divided.

You people are staggeringly stupid.

again your a fucking idiot just stop posting

>your a fucking

>your

Amerilard edumuhcashun

fuck off, you no that shit doesn't matter

>americans being literal absolute fucking retards at simple economics

please stop making it so funny, I can't

>the players would magically get worse if you divided them among 10 leagues

You're a fool. Go to bed.

>being unironically anglophilic
>doing so at the expense of your dignity

I wonder if this moron Britshit realizes that American sport leagues are already divided by conference and division, and that the majority of the games played are intra-conference and intra-division.

I'd guess not.

are americans real or just fiction?

>if you started selling apples individually, individual family members would go buy them individually and not all together individually with the paddy wagon

ayyy lmao murricans are fucking stupid

Lord knows what you're even trying to say, Gord. Go sit down with your crayons and sketch out another attempt.

>implying your fat socially anxious ass has anything resembling "dignity". Nothing is more cuck than taking pride in the achievements of other, greater men
How is that relevant to anything?

No one cares about the retarded intricacies of handegg because it's an irrelevant joke. It's not a sport, it's a jewish commercialized product of low tier entertainment for emasculated nu-male cucks who secretly enjoy watching Jamal ram his alpha bronze body onto DeShawntavius.

This is like a game of underage bingo. How many players on an NFL roster, 50? That's 32 teams x 50. 1600 players. Times that by 9 is 14,400.

Apparently there are 14,400 NFL standard players just waiting in the wings for more divisions.

It's hard to believe you lot are leaders of the free world. Hopefully Trumpy boy will take care of that for the rest of us

Having trouble following along, Aiden? Britshit says you couldn't divide an American sports league and maintain the revenue. I'm explaining that American sports leagues are already divided, and there's no reason to believe that further division would somehow destroy interest.

this honestly

baseball is the true American sport

You're done here. Thanks for playing.

No one said the leagues had to get larger. That's the fallacy you're basing your argument on. You could take each division and make it into a separate league (very near to what it is today) and nothing would change.

you are so fucked in the head man... I'm genuinely sorry for you

Friendly reminder these threads are pointless. Americans LITERALLY don't enjoy any sport that doesn't prominently feature muscular black men, they somehow consider a sport "gay" without strong, black men. There are no exceptions.

Stop replying. Sage.

Stop replying. Sage

more divisions and teams would spread out the finite amount of interest/demand

I know this is a complicated concept though so I'll wait until you sort it it in your head

Soccer is so fucking boring, how can people seriously watch it? I rather watch a college track meet than soccer. It's just paced jogging for 90% of the match. At least in football there are roles, strategy, and clear strengths/weaknesses. Strength, speed, agility, and critical thinking are all tested in one game. Not just how many miles you ran in practice

It also begs to be mentioned how the average niggercrash fan is always painted as a fat useless slob who needs to vicariously live through the alpha niggers, even in American media. It's no surprise that all the bait threads are started by Amerisharts and Cucknadians.

>critical thinking

>where brain damaged Tyrone Shieeetttttt Jenkins excels at

Take a shotgun and neuter your balls already so you don't reproduce.

Everything would change because you'd be paying for each conference individually you mutt, so the 13B NFL deal wouldn't exist.

/thread

>MLS final on
>decide to watch it
>120 minutes without any scoring

What the fuck

>watching mlels in the first place

Division 3 English clubs have better technical players than 90% of mlels players.

Football is the most strategy intensive sport at the moment. That's a fact