Be me, 20yr o fag

>be me, 20yr o fag
>go outside on patio because nice day out
>Piece of shit so still living with mother
>13 yro sister is outside, playing with one of the neighbors
>neighbor looks to be 8yrs, cute brown haired, freckles
>instantly thinking of keeping her and protecc from world
>can't stop staring
>mfw literally thinking about making 8yr girl mine.
Am I fucked? What do I do???

>What do I do???
Make her yours user, make her yours and protect her from the world

But then I would be named a pedophile for something that people would never be able to understand. This little girl does not deserve the horrors of this world and I want to protect her, but I Can't do that without fucking position. Any plan suggestions?

I meant Without fucking up my position in the neighborhood. Didn't mean to make it seem worse than it is.

Save up a bunch of money and buy an RV. Grab her and keep her hidden somewhere for a few months then leave the state. Move preferably several states away.

That sounds like a good idea. Thank you user. I'll save my money up. Hopefully I can save her from this world.

You will be a good father one day.
Congratulations.

I just hope it won't be too late for her. Her parents are the neighborhood druggies and I'm seriously worried as to how she's treated.

Just call child protective services, don't kidnap a little girl.

Then what will happen to her? No parents, maybe even put into some place just as bad as she was before. She needs to be protected. Child protective doesn't do fucking shit here, user.

Sup user im 20 as you and i have been a pedo in the past, never touched a kid but had the same thinking, i healed that shit with meditation but that worked on me because im a 1 every 100000 you will just die as a pedo, im sorry

Meditation? I've never really understood the fundamentals of it, or how exactly it works.

People never took me serious when i tall about meditation, thats why i never do in internet, let alone real life

Ita benfits are more than great, are really oustanding

We all work different, meditation can be done in multiple ways, its a little bit about tricking your mind, and a little but about forcing your mind, it takes a lot of will, but the payback is worth

If you want to start with something just focus on what you want and think on it every fucking moment of your life

Too bad meditation can't improve your terrible grammar.

Hmm, well I'll try it out then. I don't want to hurt anyone or do something I may regret. I don't know though. Thanks user.

Its because i have a sucky english ( ita not my motherlanguage) i know its not a excuse since even on my motherlang i have sucky grammar, maybe because i got big finger for this phone

Do it bro

Phisical exercise also helps, but not running, something more intense and short, like lifting heavy objects

>blaming shitty grammar on fat fingers
Fucking kek

Dont make fun of me with that moe shit img bro

Don't listen to him user, you must protect the girl.

When want to press the S i press the A its my thumbs fault, isnt it ?

I have been in his place and i know what im dealing with, dont fuck up my friend mind, he will have time to protect girls once hes a father, but not now

Grammar isn't necessarily spelling mate.

Yeah, I've really been thinking about starting lifting and such just to try and be more healthy. Tired of consuming this bullshit food and sitting around.
You had it coming, user.
Don't worry, I will protect her. I just want a better life mentally. Not gonna stop me. I don't think anything could stop how I feel honestly.
Not your friend.

what's wrong with living with your parents at 20?
I can't afford to move out yet, I'm still in school

Well at least you all get what i write right ? Or arent you

Oh my bad, i thought i had finally found a friend

Yea LIFT but dont take protein shits lol, they are worse than fat food

Also dont overeat in order to get bigger or stronger, you eventually will

I'm not sure honestly. Just a little self deprecation I guess.

Yeah, thanks. I Know that much.

You are welcome mate