HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAHAHA

>Raiders already clinch playoffs
>Chiefs still struggling to beat shitty hot weather teams at home

AHAHAHA you cant make this shit up. Such fucking pretenders

Bungles

First for Titans/Raiders broship

never forget

>Queefs

DALLASS COWGIRLS ARE QUEEFS TIER WITH A SHITTY GAME MANAGER AT QB BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zeke is cute

CUTE

why didn't they just kick the FG?

Is he, dare I say it, ELITE?

saving the world from having to watch them for up to another quarter

The Raiders clinch a playoff spot and retake the lead of the division all the AFC West lost besides us. Wow what a Raiders Christmas

Someone edit this with the scared on the bottom

On the one hand, the Chiefs are knocked down a peg; on the other, fuck Spanos.

12 winning seasons in the past 33 years and is going to move the team.

Kill me.

>chefs lost
>buncos lost
>chorgers lost
>Raiders playoff-bound

Honestly the best Sunday of the year

You're welcome

This, Titans are the fucking homies

Cowboys

So Cowboys are the real deal?

Broncos will beat the Chiefs next week. Raiders will hurt the Colts badly. Pats beat whoever they're facing.

After this should the Raiders rest starters under the assumption that the Patriots will beat the Dolphins?

They would have the bye week anyway and and extra week rest so Carr can fully rest up for the game vs. Ravens in the divisional round.

>You can jump into the stands in Green Bay, but you can’t jump into a Salvation Army bucket in Dallas,” Garrett said

What did he mean by this?

A CUTE

that he is retarded since the league said they wont punish zeke for it

>patriots have No. 1 scoring defense

reeeee

Terrell Pryor was 100 something yards from 1000 in his first season as a wide receiver
Elite as fuck
Browns had the 5th best rushing offense so far 5. Something yards a Carry

Reminder that is possible to lose one game in a regular season, play in the super bowl, and then turn out never to have been legit at all. I can't imagine a more cucked feeling

They are indeed. Pass rush starting to work, getting Gregory & Claiborne back soon for the playoffs will solidify the defense even more. Lael Collins will be coming back for the playoffs as well, Darren Mcfadden was activated last week. This team is extremely deep and playing well. Poised for a playoff run.

He clearly meant that the Salvation Army is a homophobic, super-religious Christian organization, and Jason Garrett is a known homosexual so the SA would be butthurt about it.

They did get a penalty though fag

No. If the broncos beat the chiefs, they'll still be alive in the wild card race. The Raiders need to put them down.

Also there's no guarantee that New England beats Miami. If they lose, the Raiders are in prime position to clinch home field throughout the AFC playoffs AND knock out Denver. That'd be amazing.

So fucking comfy

mobile.twitter.com/RAIDERS/status/810658101980495873

>what is 18-1

Based QBs

Gonna make some Raiders/Titans broship OC later, post some sources I can edit

strawpoll.me/11912629

reminder that this season
Refs have called a dropped pass a catch
Refs have given the ball to the defense even though they never recovered the fumble
The refs have not reviewed game winning touchdowns
Refs have not called easy calls that have been made in previous years
They called two holding calls in two plays where holding was non existent
These refs need to die

>they lost to an NFC wildcard with Peyton's autistic brother

KYS

>lesean mccoy is averaging 5.5 yards a carry

why is no one talking about him

They are
A LOT

So I am squeezing soft serve out my ass and I am wondering. Who can beat the Cowboys? The Giants only got lucky cause they played them the first game of the year, and after an 11 game win streak when they got lazy. Now that the beast has been reawoken its basically all over.

Naw

yes

Yes and replace it with some meme contests for fun that dont risk any injury.

>QB throwing game (distance/accuracy)
>races
>strength challenges

etc.

That the refs have been in favor of Green Bay for a very long time.

The team whose front 7 can stop Zeke. They are fucked if they don't have the run game.

Literally anyone.

that forehead never ceases to amaze me

They already have that, it's called the scouting combine and training camp
Pro bowl is the best players in the league aside from the Super Bowl teams

Less buggin more huggin, my dude

Prob Owl skills challenge was comfy as fuck. They were stupid for getting rid of it.

Except no one gives a fuck in the pro bowl and its for memes.

The scouting combine is for players coming out of college. It would be fun to see the elite players do some cool shit.

Who can beat the Patriots? The Bills only got lucky cause they played the third-string QB with a gimped team, and the Seahawks after the bye, since the Patriots are always shit after a bye. Now that the GOAT has been reawakened it's basically all over.

Because he plays for a cursed team that will never be good

>literally anyone
>team is literally 12-2

You are fucking retarded.

No team has been able to do so. That O-Line is dominant as fuck. Some really good defenses have tried.

>Bucs in a rematch
>Falcons would just outscore them
>Lions and Giants could probably beat them in a close game
>Seahawks if their offense had a good day

literally nobody

to be fair i thought this last year, and they got trolled by the jets and dolphins and choked in the playoffs

week 17 last year was squarely on BB for gambling on the #1 spot and resting everyone

Daily reminder that the queefs lost in the coldest game ever at arrowhead to a quarterback who had never played in a game below 35 degrees.

Nobody
It's fucked up how one team has completely dominated the league for so long, anyone under 25 probably doesn't even remember a time when the pats weren't serious owl contenders practically every year.

also
>45-44

Fuck off to /nba/ with your broshits

They would have lost by about 20 points to the Raiders last week too if Carr was 100%.

Chiefs are a shitty meme team.

isnt it funny how the pats are contenders every year and only have 4 rings to show for it.

like the 90's cowboys were only good for 5 years and got 3 rings during their window.

I am 25 and literally never remember the pats having a bad season
The worst they had was the Matt Cassell season where they had a fantastic record and missed the playoffs because of muh shifty division winner

Blood's in the water, boys.

If by some miracle the patriots lose to the giants again in the superbowl I will never take Tom Brady serious ever again.

I remember when Jets won the division in 2002

good times

>Bucs in a rematch
No. The Bucs got handled easily yesterday
>Falcons would just outscore them
They do have a good offense, but so do the Cowboys. The Cowboys however have a better defense.
>Lions and Giants could probably beat them in a close game
No way Giants could beat them a third time. And the Lions just got beat by the Giants worse than they beat the Cowboys
>Seahawks if their offense had a good day
The Seahawks are too up and down for me to say they could actually win. Plus they got completely shit on by the Bucs and Packers. So doubtful.

the 80s niners were SB contenders for nearly 20 years yet only have four Lombardis. You can't win every single year.

10-6 is not fantastic, pham

>footfag rexy on the ropes.

Can't wait to see that fatfuck on the streets again.

Why do teams try to dick suck gruden into coaching them every time a spot opens? It's not like he was that amazing or anything. 100-85 career record is pretty below average. Yeah one ring, who cares he didn't build that team up they were already good.

Not even Belichick's dark magic can overcome the power of autism

Find a flaw.

Because it's no longer 2013 and there are new hot meme RBs on the scene like Zeke

>favre busted his shoulder 1st quarter and 2nd year rodgers played on a broken foot
>flynn took them to the final minutes

packers own the patriots as far as I'm Concerned

11-5 is pretty good tho :^)

nice half empty stands and destroyed field

quick

give me the current top 5 for RBs

>soon will join the teams with a tying record

>handled easily
>bucs were ahead at one point, and dallas only won by 6

TITANS

That tends to happen when it pours on and off all game

Thank You Based Titans

The Cowboys would literally stomp the Pats though. That is not a good matchup for the Patriots.

>And the Lions just got beat by the Giants worse than they beat the Cowboys

>implying football works like this

You know, people make fun of Carr and the Raiders since he basically shit away his shot at MVP these last two weeks, but...

Do you fucking realize how ecstatic Raiders fans are simply for the fact that we even have a player that's in the god damn discussion?

I mean shit, first winning season, first playoffs, in 14 years. Could give two fucks about not getting the MVP. This season has been straight magical nigga

>only 4 rings
>only 4
>only
>4

Jesus fucking Christ. I have no love for the Pats, but the amount of delusion you have to harbor in order to denigrate 4 championships is mind blowing.

Who is the favourite for MVP now among the US media? Brady?

oh yeah. that was the game where it only rained when arizona had the ball. why hasnt the league investigated raingate?

I'd say Matt Ryan.