Flat earth thread

Flat earth thread
Convince me that the earth is flat. I bet you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21Z-4IoCdWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then why bother asking?

Obviously it isn't. It'd be like saying, "convince me that the sky is fluorescent brown. I bet you can't."

You know, smart people don't need to make obvious traps for dumb people in order to make themselves feel smarter. Idiot.

Have you ever been to the moon and seen with your own eyes that the earth is a big marble shape? No..? In that case there is maybe a 50/50 chance that the earth is a flat plane or a round plane. You really want to go all in on 50%?

Following this argumentation, you can also assume that there's a 50/50 chance that the earth is a cube. Or a dodecahedron. You really want to go all in on 50%?

Genuine question: Do they think the Moon and Sun are flat too or is it just the earth?

What is atmosphere

Indeed they can't since it's just retarded to think that earth is flat, there NO explanation for earth being flat. They only proofs that earth is a globe

Some of them believe the moon is also flat.
Most of them also believe the sun is only a 3000 miles away and behaves like a spotlight wich circles the earth on a planar surface and only lights up half of the disk.

Holy shit. Wich ignorant fucks are making these pictures?

the atmosphere is moving along with the planets rotation

the first is smoke
the second is water/steam

Checkmate niggers

there are just retarded flatists with 0 knowledges in science

why cant we see stars in different hemispheres?

Well at least flattards are able to scrabble in ms paint like autistic children.

Also known as liberals.

Most conspiracy theorist have a strong connection to conservative political views.

Very weak b8

What?? Dont you kids have eyes?? Of course the earth is flat.

I didn't say I was going all in on anything faglord.. thanks for seeing my point though.
Are you 50% sure the earth is a sphere? are you 20% it is a cube? 30% sure it is a triangle? even if you were 99/1 there would still be a chance that you are WRONG

Watch OP dodge this one

looks like the globers lost this one, As always...

>what is conservation of momentum
Almost all Stars we see are inside our owen galaxy and they move as well around the galaxtic center, the distances are so vast that you can't notice the movement. Some goes for the other "stars" which are actually galaxies which are even farther away. But over millenia you would observe a shift in the constellations and we actually did. Although mosty because of the change of the earths axis.

Your a retard that doesn't understand percentages. Plz go back to 5th grade faggot.

>Dont you kids have eyes??
Yes.
>Of course the earth is flat.
No.

I am 100% sure the earth is a sphere, even if I haven't been to the moon myself. I can prove this to myself mathematically and by observation.

You could also literally watch a live stream of Earth from space and know its round.

actually percentages are for 5th graders like you.
If you knew anything about basic statistics you know that nothing can be proven correct but you can prove something wrong based on a null hypothesis testing..
so Mr. Faggotlord you can can be "sure" that the earth is round with a 99% confidence interval based on all of the evidence you have (which is quite limited btw) but that still means there is 1% chance that you are wrong thus proving to everybody that you are a big fat faggot
no you can't. you can't prove anything 100% go back to 9th grade stats, kiddo

you could literally watch a live stream of the film Mars Attacks! but that doesn't mean that little martians are coming to eat your brain

But livestreams are part of teh conspiracey, user.

I'm mechanical engineer. And I'm pretty sure about what can be prooven and what not. If you had visited a school, you surely would know, too.

it's actual probability theory.. if that were the case we would be 100% sure god doesn't exist.. we would be 100% fake boobs aren't as good as real boobs.. anything can be tested and you can be X% sure that something is null or valid... faggot you aren't an engineer for shit if you don't understand freshman statistical theory

>have you been to the moon and seen with your own eyes that the earth is a big marble shape?
> no?

I suppose anyone who hasn't been to the moon MUST know its a 50/50 chance that Earth is flat or rounded according to your retarded logic

Flat earthers have members all around the globe

>real time footage vs real time recorded footage

Try again retard

This is what liberals actually believe.

>Ifunny watermark
>Want to be taked seriously
kek

well it is a matter of being "right" and "wrong" and yes since there are only those two options in your small brain... "earth must be round" vs "earth must be not round" then yes there is a 50/50 shot you are correct or not.
Good job you have the mental capacity of a 5 year old I was getting worried there

yeah you can watch real time footage of WWE too. great argument

Observations that unevitably leads to a valid and reproducable conclusion have nothing to do with probability. You're making stuff up here.

>if that were the case we would be 100% sure god doesn't exist
We can't. Nobody can, because it is said that god is not a messurable entity. But with this I can make up everything I want. That's not an argument for or against provable facts at all.

Lmao you're the one from your first comment that insinuated theres only two options you fucking retard (hence the 50/50). You also gave no indication that there could be any other option from that retatded comment of you. And thats what Im calling you out on.

Your so fucking stupid you're trying to make fun of me for what you did lmao.

>unevitably
yeah you are such a smart scientist thankfully you aren't a writer either

> we can't nobody can
then nobody but the handful of dudes or ladies who have seen the earth's roundness for space can say forsure if the earth is round or not. and let me tell you more people claim to have seen jesus escape from a cave after he died so your argument doesn't have as much weight as you think

two lmaos? woah why do I feel like I am on reddit?

Right and we know that those people are there and what they look like at that exact moment faggot.

OP there is no logical way to prove the Earth is flat.

whats holding the flat stationary earth then ?

Thank you based user

>the blood is totally real
>the people there really got hit with a trashcan
your argument is more and more comical

Get in a plane, or fuck it even a tall building, and view the curvature of the earth. Debate over.

So like genuine question. If they think the earth is flat, how do they explain planes flying in one direction? Like do they just pull a videogame logic type deal where you appear on the other side of the map ....?

>trying to compare a well accredited agency to a trash tier TV network.

Is that all the proof you have of it being fake? Well you sure made a believer out of me

When the fuck did the flat earth thing become a thing? Six months ago no one ever saw this shit on their feed, now it's everywhere.

You can go from california to japan in a short amount of time...im surprised no one uses this arguement.

>thankfully you aren't a writer either
Since my native language is German and you don't even know the basics of proper punctuation, I think I can safely ignore this statement.

>then nobody but the handful of dudes or ladies who have seen the earth's roundness for space can say forsure if the earth is round or not

That's wrong. You can't claim something as fact, only because you've observed it once. You need to have a comprehensible theory wich excludes personal impressions.

no one is gonna answer this ? faggots.

It just appears to be japan, but its just another isle closer to the edge

underrated post lol

No because they're fucking retards and can't answer anything scientifically. All they can do is voice their conspiracy theories and how it all makes sense in their minds.

Actually Japan is a hologram and part of the conspiracy.

TRRIIPS. Also yes thats why i called them faggots.

IT'S HELD UP BY GIANT FUCKING ELEPHANTS AND TURTLES READ THE VEDAS YOU FEDORA NECKBEARD

kek

they think that antarctica is a giant wall of ice that the gov't/nasa keeps people away from

Flat Earth threads are all very elaborate troll threads. Nobody is stupid enough to seriously believe it. Anybody who posts a serious response to any of these threads has been trolled. Trolled hard.

dude just look out your window you dumbass does it look fucking round out there?

>theres people this stupid on this board

planes fly in large sweeping arcs. the don't go strait except short distances

>2017
>flat earth
Step it up, sempai.
youtube.com/watch?v=21Z-4IoCdWU

Holy fuck i'm dying.

stfu faggot stupid conspiracy fags are the worst kys.

I can literally see planes flying in straight lines for miles. I hope you're not this retarded. Also when you're flying in a plane, you can very easily feel a change of direction.

>Nobody is stupid enough to seriously believe it
There are people who are actually trying to defend this flat earth junk. On youtube and in public.

>Also when you're flying in a plane, you can very easily feel a change of direction.
Sudden changes in direction, not gradual.

exept that every flattard argument was countered, as always

>there are just retarded flatists with 0 knowledges in science

science is taught, flat earth is learned
fuck globe earther!

This makes absolutely no sense in terms of fuel consumption. You'd have a change in direction constantly wich would consume too much fuel to actually get anywhere, let alone on intercontinental routes.

Nah, I'm a pilot the earth is obviously round. Anyone who flies can tell you that, you have to compensate when you set your destination.

Fun fact: this trajectory is actually faster than going straight across the Pacific.

And this proves a flat earth...... how?

So if the earth is flat, why cant I see Mt everest?

hes proving its curved

Because light can only travel a limited distance.
I don't know how far, actually, but it is like that.

Then how do we see stars from light years away?

Because stars are holograms. Why don't you know that?

>light years

That's not distance, that's time.

you would think that, and you would hope that, but you're wrong.

i lost a pretty good friend to flat earth theory. he was an honest, normal person, who one day, would not stop talking about flat earth.

finally, we realized he wasnt kidding, and we all just stopped hanging out with him.

im an oldfag too, it's hard to lose a friend to something so stupid.

>That's not distance, that's time.
No, a light-year is the distance light travels within a year. It's 9.4607×10^15 meters.

A light year is the distance light travels in a year.
>being this retarded

Are you stupid?

Sorry m8, but the world it's round

Shit like this makes it a necessity to ridicule this flat earth shit where ever one can.

So yeah

>travel in time

Now (You) are being retarded

I obviously am.

Go to harbor
Watch boat go over horizon
Watch boat come back from over horizon
If the Earth was flat the boat would just get too small to see
Boat appears to sink/come out of water
Get on boat
Shore appears to sink/rise out of ocean
Water must be curved to block vision like that
Take basketball
Tape cup to one side
Hold ball up to eye
Rotate ball
Cup appears to sink/rise
Ocean must be curved since it does the same thing
Water seeks level with surface
Earth is curved

Natural selection will favour against you.

Because it has the same velocity...
A trains velocity is different to the smoke...

WINRAR!