The Patriots do not have a losing record against any team in this millennium. Just let that sink in

The Patriots do not have a losing record against any team in this millennium. Just let that sink in.

>the pats will beat the giants in the owl in your lifetime

feels good

would be cool but doesn't matter who it is, just gotta win that 5th

In less than 5 years after Belichick gets into the hall at the GOAT coach, they will rename the Vince Lombardi Trophy after him. There is no comparison to BB, he is head and shoulders above every other coach.

Cap this post.

>buffalel

>before belichick they were the worst team in football history
Really makes you think

>when the gints complete the trilogy they will be the only team with a winning record over the pats

>a leaf

>an non-argument

>DET, CHI, and MIN have played the Patriots 5 times
>GB played them 4 times

???

I agree though

Even when they undoubtedly lose the AFCC to the Raiders, Bill and Tom should be regarded as the best combo of all time

>what are playoffs

>Dallass

lmao

Lmao you don't know what you are talking about and you had a condescending reply!!! Good job looking like an idiot!

29-5

>went to a superb owl in the 90s
>made the playoffs in more than half of the 90s
shut up cuckboy

>Green Bay: 2-2
>playing only 4 games in the span of 16 years

what the shit is up with that

That is an impressive 16 year run, no doubt, but hardly the best run ever.

The Browns had a 20 year run that was GOAT

>Cleveland
>2 Wins

Literally HOW?

2000 and 2010 I think

I'm guessing it was from when the league had 31 teams and scheduling had to be unbalanced.

>tfw the last two matchups were the regular season game of the year in 2014 and Matt Flynn's big payday in 2010

I will feel robbed if we never get a Owl matchup between these two. Thankfully Brady and Rodgers both seem to plan on playing until they're 50.

So who is Bellicheat's biggest rival? The Giants for cucking him in two super bowls or Denver for apparently being the only team he's consistently had trouble with?

Teams play 2 games a year that aren't bound by any conference or division play, the Pats just haven't been scheduled in one of those against the Packers yet.

The Patriots biggest rival is honestly Peyton Manning. Despite their success the last near 2 decades, they don't have much history. The biggest rivalry they can claim to have versus a team is against the Jets.

That's a big reason why you see Patriot fans get so hot headed and flustered anytime Peyton Manning is mentioned. He's their biggest rival.

>Over the last 16 years the Patriots biggest rivals are:

1. Whichever team Peyton Manning was playing for
2. The Baltimore Ravens
3. The NY Jets
4. Denver, pre-Manning
5. Miami
6. The New York Giants
7. Seattle

>Would be a rivalry if the other team ever won:

1. Pittsburgh
2. The Chefs
3. Indianapolis