WE

WE

WUZ UPSET ABOUT PLEB DOGSHIT

Death note is pleb tier anime

here so soon Reddit?

If you get buthurt over a black L but not a white Light, you're just exposing your racism. The cast is primarily white now despite the fact that Death Note takes place in Japan and has Japanese cast. This is Death Note that takes place in America, by American creators. It's not trying to be anime. It's not trying to be Japanese.

Really, a black L makes a lot of sense. L and Light are supposed to be opposites.

>Black man dies by getting outsmarted by a white man

I don't see the problem here

Except it will only be season 1 so L will win.

>H-HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY MEMES

Go home

>white
The guy that plays Light is a Jew.

Well L is meant to be British so as long as he's Muslim it will work

I'm fine with L being black, but the actor playing him is too handsome and healthy looking. L is supposed to be a creepy, sleep-deprived autist with a steady diet of sugar cubes

Your point? He is also white.

Jews aren't white.
They are JEWS.

He's working on that, mate.

And they can make him look that way.

>this
>white
he's AT LEAST happa

Being jewish is not a fucking race you retard. Even with the notion that your mother has to be jewish for the children to be jewish, there is still no ethnicity behind being jewish. A fully semitic jew from the middle east could have a child with someone white. That child has kids on their own with someone white and that happens again and again and again until their offspring is 127/128 white and 1/128 middle eastern. That makes them fucking white, retard.

nice try

>their offspring is 127/128 white and 1/128 middle eastern
>That makes them fucking white
No, that makes that very specific example part white, and part "middle eastern", as you said.

The "one drop," rule applies to Jewish mongrels too.

>le one drop

*tips fedora*