Spirulina in semi closed ecosystem

Spirulina in semi closed ecosystem

youtube.com/watch?v=-KeqXG6V-98

Cool

Cool

cool

my setup

great stuff. would you explain that set up a bit for me?

cool!

This gave me a boner

sure.

many fish like Coregonus albula, known also as the vendace or as the European cisco, only eat zooplankton.

by cultivating zooplankton and small green algae, that is food for zooplankton: we can just collect this biomass and use it as food to the fish in aquaculture.

for this i have innovation: new generation aquaponics, which is very hard to explain as i dont have it ready even in finnish.

but back to this semi closed ecosystem.

as we add spirulina to the ecosystem, you can see that it is way too big for the zooplankton to eat.

that means, that spirulina can grow in peace and still get nutrients from the poo of the zooplankton and get CO2 from the zooplankton.

additional benefits are, that the zooplankton moves quite fast, so it will agitate the culture also.

also, it prevents other weedalgae from contaminating the system, as the econiche is already reserved.

so when we collect the biomass, we will have this green algae, zooplankton and also spirulina as fishfeed.

i grow my spirulina only with sealsalt, chicken manure and make lye/otash out of ash boiled in water to rise up the ph.

also baking soda / natriumbicarbonate is added.

i have many innovations which i choose to publish free. as i dont want money, but to help world hunger.

i am always looking for people, who are interested on these, so we can work together.

i hope that we get our own webpage ready this year and these many innovations, into also english language.

feel free to send me message henri.lentonen ät gmail döt com

forgot to add picture.

this is the fish, and you can eat the whole fish: guts and all since it is so small.

the fish will come ready in months compared to salmon, which takes years so it is very ecologic.

you fry it and eat it. traditional food in Finland and it is very good and crunchy: like fish-chip.

and very healthy since you eat the brains and all of the fish!

bump for OP

cool

todays inspection of the algae.

no zooplankton here. the zooplankton died, but soon is summer so i will try to gather and cultivate more and complex ecosystem, with more kind of (non toxic) green algae and zooplankton.

so from what i understood you made a self sustained environment for fish to reproduce and develop so we can later eat them?

Bump

thank you good Sir.

here, have some flowers.

it does not self sustain. you need to pee in the aquarium so that the algae will grow. or use some kind of other nutrient, for the algae.

the point is, that the zooplankton will eat away the weedalgae. and produce also then, a more complex nutrient, than pee is.

and other benefits.

then you collect the biomass, and feed it to fish. or why not to chickens also.

spirulina can be used as food to cattle and chickens also.

bump for Spirulina

How much of the biomass can you produce on an annual basis? Is it economically viable?

that's really cool my man, thank you for the clarification, im not really a science guy, is this a thesis of some sort?

thanks, what flowers are these?

Best of luck, user, seems really cool!

economically viable?

when you can turn pee into fish?

i dont care about economics. thats why i publish free and dont patent.

couse you cannot eat money.

Cool project, have you investigated shrimps ? As food I mean.

ffffffffffffs

>economically viable?
I meant is it economically viable on a large scale, so that cost of production for food (in this case fish) is lower than other methods. This is all very interesting but if it's not cost effective to scale up and feed a substantial amount of people then there's no point.

i dont think there's any way he could be sure if its economically viable, there are tons of variables plus the amount of research he has to do

I can't wank to this?

I live in a subtropical country and a friend has fish tanks totalizing some 300.000 litres. Is your work of any use here?

Calculate the cost to the ecosystem caused by traditional fishing and aquaculture and come back then, when you think about life and death, and not money.

here is my contact info, send me message and lets work together to make world a better place: ideas should be free, and no patents.

it's time to fire up the ol' Sup Forums space program again, we're going to live on mars!

today, OP was not a faggot!

>hey tom, hows it going, I just bought my son a dog
>Hey, Paul, yea my son is upstairs pissing in an aquarium full of green shit, but thats cool too

explain better.
you would grow a seafish for cheap but what about fishing it in the sea for ... free?

thanks bro.

that really made my heart warm.

sure thing, it is great idea. but i am thinking how you could make a miniatyre ecosystem inside your home to produce oxygen, since there is so much air pollution.

for this a ma developing a closed system bioreactor for manure, which is also aerobic.

not really free is it, you have the pay the manpower of the boat and the costs of maintenance and gas
kek

it isnt free to cruise on the sea with ship and all to get fish.

in fact, this system, the new generation aquaponics, will be cheaper than traditional fishing or any aquaculture nowadays.

why? couse it basically transforms biowaste/manure into fish.

and in addition, as the atmosphere is closed: there will be very little pollution in the fish compared to natural fish or normal aquaculture fish.

so we make problems (biowaste/manure) into benefit.

couse we work with nature, not against it: benefit. if we work against nature, we can make it look cheap and economically viable by playing with money.

unfortunately this 40 pages study is still in finnish. but as i told, i hope this year we get own webpage and also english translation with first prototypes to show you guys also.

bump

forgot the link to study:

goo döt gl/hqy6E6

no comment.

How to grow spirulina at home information & forum community.

spirulinaacademy döt com

How to grow your own spirulina PDF

algaecompetition.com/PDF.cfm/GrowYourOwnSpirulina.pdf

additional information thank me later:

microbewiki.kenyon.edu/index.php/Spirulina

akvopedia.org/wiki/Spirulina_farming

guess its the end of this thread. thx for all the comments and i will someday again post here for greater glory.

sincerely, op

nice thread, OP
good topic
godspeed

much thx

by the way, is that your youtube channel?

yes, sorry not so much content yet

I remember when I saw an article years ago in MAKE magazine about how to grow spirulina yourself in a fish tank

i mean, it's certainly not awful that user chose to make a thread about this amongst the countless daily reoccurring threads or is it?

no I think it's a good thing I'm just posting the only thing I know on the subject

no problem! keep up the good work

this is the new bottleman.

Mitä helvettiä

sexual something?

I wouldn't say so. You mean the one with bottles of cum?

OP, can I move in with you to culture Spirulina and do other cool stuff?

pee in aquarium. feels good man.

pee in aquarium. feels like man.

yes