How did you find your dealer Sup Forums? Also general drug thread

How did you find your dealer Sup Forums? Also general drug thread
Inb4 "a friend"

My sister, she has a friend who slings weed. Good shit too.

Friend of "a friend".

Went to my local pot shop

I fucked him

Deep web

lucky fag wish i had one where i lived

High times

I'm my own dealear.

Friends for weed, got this for €40 ($44).
Darkweb for psychedelics/mdma.

My friends don't smoke, the only dealer in town is a family friend kinda, doubt he'd sell to me. Feels bad man

Was his dick bigger than yours?

I didn't know anyone who dealt until I was about 25. Coworkers talked about pot, asked one to get me some. She got some from her neighbour who was a pretty heavy user. Now go to the guy directly.

I always wanted to try this but it seems too complicated/unsafe, especially the drop.

My dad's friend that I've known since I was a teenager so every time it's a fucking hour of catching up I hate it I WANT TO BUY WEED AT WALGREENS IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK

I live in Washington

My manager at work

Someone you work with smokes regularly. Find out who that is and ask them to hook you up.

He'd sell you weed dude. He might not give you a gun or morphine but weed isn't even as strong as beer.

weedmaps.com

Craigslist, searched 420 on "for sale", found 2 dealers this way

Never even thought to do this. Ingenius in it's simplicity.

People who sell weed are usually pretty good about keeping who buys to themselves. Unless you're underage, then they will probably tell your parents.

dealer gave me this for £40, did i get scammed?

Yup, my mom knows he sells too, so he'd have no reason not too

I found my dealers on craigslist
found 3 of them like this so far

or friends of a friend

I go through a 3.5 per day or so.

Maybe a little, depending on where you are and how hard it is to come by. Looks like decent weed though.

how much is that in dollars?
that's like 4g worth, so about $30 here in america

Switch to wax if you really smoke that much in a day.

This is why you just order it off the deep web. I have ordered weed for years and gotten it every single time no problems. It's great

just weighed it, came short of 16g

You have to buy added gear to smoke wax
plus I don't trust something thats relatively new like wax

implying people on Sup Forums aren't underage

Haha same isn't it great

>Not living in a recreational state

You OP should move

16g for £40 is very good
whereabouts does this dealer deliver?

you're weighteing it wrong
theres no chance those two buds are 16 grams
maybe 1.6 grams

I think that's wrong. Are you saying that those 2 nugs in the pic put together weigh 16 grams? I've never seen an 8gram nug in my life. Let alone one that is the same size as a lighter.

Friend from grade school. Grew up together. Hung out every weekend. Highschool, he got into dealing. Easy enough.

>2017 having dealers and not stores
Just got 50% off the other day, birthday special that one of the stores here does.
Don't worry it'll be legal everywhere soon.

Hell yeah, just be careful smoking abroad. The cops can be total dicks when they think weed is involved.

I haven't found any good and trustworthy dealers but for a quick buy go to a bum that looks like they smoke
Don't go to the drunks or black hobos that are stuck up

Is it worth $40 to you? Can you get more for $40? Better quality for $40? Honestly anyones opinion on here is irrelevant to you.

Do you get it delivered to your home address or how does this work? How do you know it's not a honey pot?

I'm asking for a freind's sick mother's aunt witch cancer

Dude I'd be lucky to get that for 40
I was sold an 8th for 35 that wasn't even of that quality or amount.
10/10 steal

Close friend became a dealer. :)

Greed is a powerful thing. They tax the shit out of weed and make a killing. This is motivating the other states. Some of the very conservative states will never legalize, but weed smokers are a minority there anyway.

Well, SWIM gets it delivered to their home. Make sure to use the actual real name associated with that address. The USPS knows the names to the addresses and if they don't match up it puts it on their radar.

Even if it somehow got caught, there is no way to prove you bought it. You could just say you have no idea why someone would send you that.

At the very least you might get a possession if they fucking watched you take the box inside then open it.

weed is for retards it's been shown to lower iq and cause pyschosis. I used to smoke so much fucking weed it was crazy. I've been in the mental hopsital 3 times

I want a steady dealer, I'm underage. What did you do when you were underage?

I work in a restaurant

I have a network of about 20 people i know will sell me weed about 10 are small time idiots but the other 10 thats their number 1 job i just switch up depending on price to quality ratio

This seems disgusting and unpredictable

Not smoke for one. I didn't start until I was in my 20s. If you start young YOU WILL END UP STUPID!

I have never met someone who has been doing drugs since they were a teenager and thought to myself "wow, this guy is really smart". It doesnt happen.

Overpaid a little, looks like good weed though

thismy bad

Met my dude working at McDonald's about 4 years ago. We've both moved into bigger and better things but he still hooks me up.

I grow it myself.

By a small margin

Things is, where I live, possession is almost not a problem if you are below a certain amount. It's illegal and they will confiscate it but most likely not persecute if they hve no reason to believe htat you had intend to sell.
Getting cought buying on the other hand...
I looked around in some forums on the darkweb but never actually bought because everybody advised to have it sent somewhere else and then fish it out of the mailbox. Which is technically theft.

you get b&

Reported

me and my friend stole his moms weed and got super fucking high

Did you had to fill to a form or something?

It's worth the investment in the long run. And wax isn't that new.

Weed is legal here. I buy my ounces from vending machines.

Dummy you don't know what your talking about

In the same boat as you OP. Need a dealer and don't have any friends within 200 miles who smoke...

Don't smoke a lot before you've got a career dude. Also deepweb or your typical college plug that everyone will know. If all else fails go to craigslist

Meh, tumblers take care of the anonimity, and pills just came in the mail. Unless you're ordering a whole lot, they won't bother even if they are detected.
They ain't gonna spend manhours for 5 or 10 pills.

did you share whats in the pic and got "super fucking high"?

you must be retarded and underage

Even if my friends didn't smoke, legal potshops that don't care where I come from are just an hours drive away.

Stoner dude here around providence
02983 who tryna meetup and smoke ?

>stealing weed
You disgust me