I have a great idea for how the prison systems across the world can turn a profit! If you have anything to add feel...

I have a great idea for how the prison systems across the world can turn a profit! If you have anything to add feel free to do so.

>All criminals who commit a crime worse than burglary are forced to be gladiators.
>Everyone else gets to go to normal prison, but have the option to do the same to earn their freedom.
>Every victory knocks a couple months (or more) off their sentence.
>Make the matches more unfair for gladiators with a good win streak.
>All matches are to the death, with both combatants being killed if they refuse.
>They participate for as long as their sentences last, gladiators with life sentences fight until they die. They also have the option to stay as gladiators, maybe even get a wage doing it.
>Televise the gladiator battles and make major dollar off PPV sales.
>Make them use melee weapons and armour, train them to use them.
>Let rich people and companies run gladiator schools to cover the cost of feeding and training them.
>Let them use steroids and other performance drugs because why not.
> Literally make a shitload of money all around.

Also good ideas thread.

u should watch this

Is it any good? Seems kinda old.

I've been thinking about this aswell. Don't think it will happen though

Yeah I am guessing the only thing that would be holding that idea back would be all the people complaining it's not moral or some shit.

>liberals

Take people, enslave them and then give them weapon training and weapons... yeah what could go wrong.

>the prison systems across the world can turn a profit
they already do you idiot

>Implying melee weapons could outmatch firearms

Nothing.

We have guns and surveillance now.

Any uprising would be put down the minute it started

in general not a bad idea.
But i would change a few things:

>winning or participating in a fight will not shorten the prison sentence. Prison is still a punishment
>instead, they can earn money by the fights, so it's like a job in prison, but a good paying one (if you're good)

I know but think of the megabucks that would be made through televising it. You could put that shit back into education or health or whatever.

>Fair enough, I see your point of view.
>Let the gladiator schools dictate that. They could pay them up to a certain limit, or nothing at all.

OP the reason prisons make money is because they take a shit ton of people and the US government pays them to imprison the people who broke US law. If they started killing these people they would lose money. Thats one reason weed is having a hard time become legal. No one cares about it except idiots and people making money from it being illegal because the prisons want more prisoners. But on the weed issue most people want it to be legalized to make money on it. Either way money will win

the only thing that keeps niggers from killing you and taking all your stuff is all the people complaining it's not moral or some shit

and when they get free what? more crimes and assrape?

The idea of making the fights more unfair for the successful ones means that they shouldn't get out.

and if they somehow win?

Why risk them getting out again. Everyone with a hard crime sentence gets their bodies donated to science. They will die doing good at least

kys yourself faggot

They become this guy

>I have a great idea for how the prison systems across the world can turn a profit

First of, let me tell you that you're a stupid motherfucker.
Second, privatised prisons already make a lot of money off of prisoners. Especially in the US.
Third, how do you even come up with the idea to give prisoners an incentive to be even more aggressive and brutal TO EARN THEIR FREEDOM? Are you completely fucked in the head? "Hey, you there, violent gangbanger, you want to be free again? Just kill a few other inmates and you're good."
Sounds like a fucking plan, you moron.

Freedom means bullet to the head.

implying that it hasn't happened before, look at Vietnam, some ww2 prison camps, even some recent jail breaks.

dumb cunt.