Cringe thread

A guy on my Facebook feed posted this with no sarcastic intentions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sDK6dH5-HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PppmPNCNM8A
youtube.com/watch?v=00e41pD4TJ0
instagram.com/p/BTzgGoUANKh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's only cringe if you intentionally shit on religious people's faith. He'll probably get some nice christian girl. Just because there's no god doesn't mean happiness is a lie.

this shit is so cringeworthy i wasn't able to watch it to the end

I don't understand

Damn, now this is cringe. I hope he at least fucks that slutty fat chick.

This one's less cringe and more sad.

that's the same video.

Look at that guy and his religious convictions! Haha! That is so funny!

youtube.com/watch?v=PppmPNCNM8A

wrong one, good now.

I'm glad I don't have kids. I don't know if I'd be as blunt as his dad, but I would feel like him. Like a father who has failed because proper teaching is vilified. What can he do? There is nowhere to put that anger.

youtube.com/watch?v=00e41pD4TJ0

Only christfags understand this dank meme.

I dont get it
Is this another one of those jokes only stoners understand?

Fake&gay

Thank u I didn't get it but now I understand. Religion fags

This isn't cringy. It's kinda funny

Yeah thats not his dad. That dude sounds like 17. Thats his friend, fake as fuck dood.

It's the lyrics to a Christian praise song.

Repdigits confirm

Who are they praising?

But God does exist.

wow he is a special kind of guy....

I stopped almost immediately

Krishna, I think (?)

Oh the airport people

Who cares? Luke Skywalker doesn't exist either but I fucking watch the fuck out of Star Wars.

how many movies of star wars are there ?
can you believe I hate them used to like the video game from nintendo 64 then watched the one where luke is young and goes on a race walked out of the theater I was like fuck this little faggot and we left.

there has never been footage of luke racing

I thought those bits with the cyborgy aliens that assimilated other races were pretty cool.

yull thank me later

instagram.com/p/BTzgGoUANKh/

>But God does exist.
Eh, I don't really know.

Like with evolution: I believe it, because things make sense to me within that framework.

The same way with God: I believe in Him, because things make more sense that way.

it just makes sense that there's an all powerful sadistic asshole in the sky who gives children cancer and watches you masturbate?

it makes sense an all-powerful omniscient being would use a book to prove his existance and send people to hell for not believing in him

>what is evidence

I totally agree with you. But unlike you, I just couldn't be arsed to go onto Sup Forums and say that to people - simply because they have heard it before and faith is just faith.

Faith is just faith.

Is that some kind of electrician's symbol?

evidence is the bible, the infallible word of god
what more do you need?

What I'm saying is faith isn't just faith. It was faith that the HJ had in the Nazi party that supported the atrocities. You seem to be just dumb so I'll stop trying

>it just makes sense that there's an all powerful sadistic asshole in the sky who gives children cancer and watches you masturbate?

>sadistic asshole
Yeah, that's tough to move past. Jesus makes things better. Ie, I could never be a Jew, but I'm happy to be a Christian.

>gives children cancer
Yeah, another toughie.
But the idea here is that he doesn't give you difficulties himself, but instead allows Satan to give you the problems he knows you can endure.
For example: every challenge you've faced in life to date, you have pushed through and moved beyond.
That process makes you stronger, and hopefully increases your faith in Him to protect and grow you at the same time.

>and watches you masturbate
Oh, this one's easy: God loves you so much, He can't take his eyes off you. :)

>A book says that all of this insane shit happened, so it happened

Like, do you even listen to yourself

not just a book
the holy bible

I think it's the gasman.

>tfw cringe threads make me die inside because I believe in one soul reincarnation

DELETE THIS THIS IS TOO MUCH EVEN FOR Sup Forums

>allows Satan to give you problems
what a cop out
for an all powerful being, allowing something to happen is exactly the same as causing it to happen
doesn't everything happen according to god's plan?

on the other hand, if satan giving us problems is a good thing, why isn't satan the good guy? after all, he's the one with all the ideas, and god's just allowing it to happen

But happiness IS a lie

well he obviously want to get some southern christian ass

A book written by men, rewrited by men and that nobody can agree on it.
that's some holy cancerous shit

Do you know why there is no miracle and no more revelation?
Because there is science and something called schyzophrenia

It's not a lie if you believe it

>allowing something to happen is exactly the same as causing it to happen
I could believe that.
But's he's our father in heaven.
Think about how you would raise your children--presumably so they'll be strong and independent.
So you let them run around the yard, tripping occasionally and scraping a knee.
It's not like you put the twig in their path, but neither did you comb through the grass and remove all the obstacles.
Some obstacles are to be expected, and He knows we can deal with them, and move past the experiences as stronger people.

>doesn't everything happen according to god's plan?
Satan constantly tries to muck things up, and interfere with God's plan.
And we humans are weak, often giving in to those temptations.
But despite temporary hiccups, everything comes back to the way God intends it.

There're definitely challenges in faith.
And daily I am tested in my beliefs, and often I fail.
But, like I said, things just make more sense to me this way.

god decides to allow his chosen people to get gassed by the millions (which of course happened in accordance with god's plan), and you have the audacity to compare that to a father leaving a twig in the yard?
if your god exists, he is the definition of evil

Judging by your words, you are either faithful or some degree of religious christian. I must ask then, why are you on 4 chan?

post numbers, replying to the same post. That's cool

This whole thread has turned cringe

>god decides to allow his chosen people to get gassed by the millions
Yeah, that sucked.
But remember: 1) Life here is temporary, while Heaven is eternal. So we should not fear death, provided we are right with our creator.
2) God is playing the long game, with a mind beyond anything we could hope to understand. So the deaths of the few are immaterial to saving all of humanity.

>why are you on 4 chan?
Because I'm a piece of shit, just like the rest of you. :)

i'm not sure an eternity playing bingo with jesus is worth the suffering humanity experiences here on earth

King of the Trill

I was talking about Harry Potter, the fuck are you on about?

this thread....

Sup Forums now defending religion, furries, trannies and other degenerates

We reddit now.

>furries

what's wrong with whacking it to bara tigers