All woman are whores. They are good for nothing other than reproduction...

All woman are whores. They are good for nothing other than reproduction. Other than that they are useless and act as a baggage. Only a retard would disagree.

you are clearly a loner virgin. must suck.

No, i've been through too many relationships. More than most people.Kill yourself you fucking retard.

Careful with that edge mister. If you were anything more than an ignorant, socially inept, badly raised troglodyte you'd understand that people are simply people and have more variance and capacity than you could possibly imagine. Whole communities, cultures, practical worlds exist outside of the tiny little narrow spectrum of your miniscule existence. And yet, you make a patently stupid generalization on a degenerate website in order to whine about how your decisions got your where you are. Yes...instead of taking responsibility for your damn life keep complaining, keep thinking that women are the problem, and enjoy your 1 dimensional life of petty resentment.

You've either been with no women or just shitty women.

Back to pol, retard
Literally the same thing as feminists

theyre good for fornication as well

also how does a tiger get that fucking fat?

whats wrong with this tiger ?

Ur mom is a whore. She is only good for reproduction and making food for men. Also a gangslut. Cheers from france.

Rekt

You're degenerate. Kill yourself.

Thats what op is

There good for fucking edge lord, one also brought you into this world, I dont competely disagree with you but just fuck them, there great for that

shit thread.

but whats with the tiger ?

tigre gordo

good job user

you're either a femanon or a smart guy. either way well done with the rekt

And men too

...Perfect world

sounds more like r9k

too many burgers

What was it that made you so angry that you desperately felt the need to say something so retarded?

While its true all women are whores, looking at that in a negative perspective is your own damn fault.

Some men view the glass half empty and others see it half full.

A lifetime of shilling frosted flakes

If I wanted to kill myself I would climb to your ego and jump to your IQ

damn

Wooo that's a good one

put op in his place

Some are indeed worthless individuals. They play on societies willingness to let them be stay at home mothers. These women need to have children otherwise they literally have no purpose in life. Once the guy is done with them, they immediately move onto the next guy.

Other women can really bring home the bacon. I'm not joking. Some of the women I work with run their departments in the company quite well. My hat's off to them.

It's really the same for guys as well. you have worthless ones and useful ones. Deadbeats and men.

>"All woman are whores. They are good for nothing other than reproduction. Other than that they are useless and act as a baggage. Only a retard would disagree.", said the retard.
>Luckily his sperm swam in circles, his chin was moist from spittle and his voice high and shrill so from his loins no fruit will spawn.