Black people are currently rioting in Milwaukee and attacking any white person they see

Black people are currently rioting in Milwaukee and attacking any white person they see.

Will OUR GUYS be okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rQI82NZzDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's over white bois

RLM is finished

>Black people are currently rioting in Milwaukee
All three of them?

I had no idea that Wisconsin even had any black people in the state

The better question is

will any of the black rioters survive Mike

the police should call up mike, he'll sort them out

>implying mike isn't bodying them in hordes at this very moment

>jessi front and center
>no jack
rlm as it should be

this

Wisconsin person here, Milwaukee has a lot of black people

It's Wisconsin's Detroit.

large numbers of blacks were settled in every major american city during WWII as "labor" via subsidiesed federal housing.

The real reason was to nuke these cities which were urban Catholic dominated.

The ethnic cleansing of American cities, turning them into nigger infested hovels is one of the great crimes of the 20th century.

And they're trying to do the same to Europe at this very minute.

>Giving Mike 'The Human Swastika' Stoklasa an excuse

Black people really fucked up this time

>mfw Rich is actually shot to death

The moneylenders just want nothingness... Nothingness without end

I hope most of them get out OK.

I think Mike "Nigger Gravedigger" Stoklasa will be just fine.

Do they actually live in Milwaukee or do they live in the various Suburbs?

please let aidsmoby die

>living in a flyover state

DEATH TO MIKE AND JAY, LONG LIVE GILCHRIST

youtube.com/watch?v=5rQI82NZzDA

Squad cars, a gas station and even a bank have been lit on fire so far.

Polis claim that it's not even Milwaukee citizens rioting but retards from other areas jumping on the riot train

stop harassing jack

>another chimpout
>I hadn't even heard anything about it

It's like checking the mail and getting a check from grandma.

Hey, Jack.

I sure do hope aidsmoby and beardfat make it out of this.

>Living in a million dollar hovel in the shady back alleys of a coastal state

"our guys" are terrific

jay raped first?

I just came here to make this thread, good job OP. Here's hoping Wizard gets killed by a pack of wild negros.

The day of the rope has finally come.
Go get them, Mike.

guys stop joking about this rlm are literally the closest things i have to ftiends

>someone digitally colored the person that is getting hit so that he looks african American

He is white in the original gif.

Fucking pathetic, Sup Forums

Mike and Jessi live outside of Milwaukee in a suburb, Jay's pretty close to the city so you better pray he doesn't get Poor Little White Guy'd. Rich probably lives in the dumpster outside of the studio I have no idea, I know that fat piece of shit Wizard lives in the city near a park so he's hopefully gonna be swinging from a tree by the end of the night and Jack lives in the sticks so he'll sadly be okay.

Milwaukee's population is mostly black people.

This is actually the original.

They will do anything to serve their narrative.

>NC had that Youtube thing early in the year
>AVGN got dogpiled by SJWs
>RLM getting BLACKED
Is this all part of Latza's plan? To make Gamer's Atlas the only e-critic left in town?

The best part is that Wisconsin is one of the most segregated states there is, there are black areas and white ares

Beardfat tweeted pro-muslim shit directly after the paris attacks. I hope he gets attacked by a somalian.

My copy arrived this morning. But when I opened the box, the disc had a blank cover. I thought they were maybe trying to be deliberately b-movie ironic. So I put it on and there's muffled talking over a black screen. Like there was a physical sheet or cover over the camera as it was rolling. At this point I thought it was just a "le so bad it's good" introduction to the movie and that's when someone aggressively pulls the sheet or cover off the camera, there's that moment where the camera tries to adjust to light in what turns out to be a bedroom. Someone's picked up the camera at this point. There's a fuzziness and lack of focus and it's clearly not an expensive camera. Then the guy behind the camera starts swearing under his breath and it's clearly Mike. Distinctively so. There's a weird rapidness and heavy breathing in his voice and he's clearly drunk. He aimlessly zooms in and out on shit around the room. He finally corrects the zoom and contrast and he pans across to a bed. And Jessi is fucking sitting there wearing jeans, but topless. What the fuck? She looks coked up and like she's been crying cause there's smudges around her eyes that you can see even from where Mike is. Then suddenly he gets really vocal and starts saying all this racist shit and he makes her repeat it. She doesn't seem into it at first but she's clearly getting horny. And then out of nowhere, and I'll never forget this, I hear this weird but immediately recognisable noise of a guy jacking off. Mike directs the camera down to his cock and he's shaking and the camera's shaking and he's just jacking his uncut cock as he makes Jessi keep saying this shit to him. Then it just stopped.

You should upload that video to a webzone so I can watch it.

Time for Mike "Ampf" Stoklasa to go to work

is that fucking gilchrist hunched over?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

>They keep letting them get away with it

You americans seriously do not deserve to be so influential. Fucking clean shop.

Who cares.

That's what you get for keep pissing off black people, Murricans.

/Thread

Shut up coon. I hope they shoot all of you and if you want to come and try to test me I've got a pistol right here on my side that says it's not gonna end well for you.

Stop samefagging you smelly dindu.

It's a shame black people can't seem to piss off black people enough to get them to stop murdering each other at exponentially higher rates. Guess that's why our liquor stores need to be looted to teach us a lesson.

Milwaukee is about 40% black people

What's Beardfat's twitter? He's usually very vocal about social justice shit.

>Black people are currently rioting in Milwaukee
that is their daily lives.

They just actively detract from society at all times

@NekoCaseOnly

And you better believe he is already yelling about "racists".

jesus fuck. how can anyone hate aidsmoby when there's this faggot.

Those damn SJWs

Someone with a Twitter account please tell him that he's a dumb ugly balding niggerfaggot, love Sup Forums.

>Police shoot an armed robbery suspect

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Which is great, cuz the niggers fuck their own side of town up and then wonder why they live in a ghetto

Damn, he doesn't fantasize about lynching blacks? What an anti-White piece of shit!

This was the first thing I thought of when I heard about it.

fuck my life

Actually, things of value were recovered!

@73185662
Not even gonna give you a (You).

hey take your small cock and go back to Sup Forums

>defending riots that arose over the death of an armed car thief
>11 hours before that
>posts about how "vinyl" as a term for records is technically inaccurate and manages to be a smug prick about both grammar and chemistry at the same time

This guy deserves to be scalded

Mike "bring back lynchings" stakovsky

Rich lives in a gated apartment complex.

Wow, didn't realize vinylfags could get more faggy. But then again, if you make a niche interest for fags, they will feel the need to further separate themselves to stand out, once the niche ain't so niche anymore.

HOLLYWOOD PATRIARCHY

He probably isn't even a vinylfag. He probably just saw an opportunity to social signal using some fucking insufferable pedantism about the irrelevant scientific grounding of a vernacular term.
I wish I could hate him to death.

Never been to Sup Forums, just hope you swing from a fucking tree by the end of the night you subhuman.

What a surprise that a fat balding 30-something obsessed with pop culture is liberal.

tree swings are fun

Does anybody know if Jessi has been blacked yet? This is important information I need.

Do you guys think Mike and Jessi are still together?

I don't think they are

I can very personally confirm that she has been blacked.

It's usually that way.

Just opportunists looking to broadcast

Nice.

They still share the same address, so if they aren't then Mike's a huge fag for letting her stay in his house and not give up the P.

This is some next level cuck shit. He's bitching that Milwaukee is segregated, therefore white people should feel bad that only the black part of town is burning right now.

How fucking diseased does your mind have to be to actually believe this shit?

>tfw live an hour away from Milwaukee
>tfw just saw Pete's Dragon tonight
AMA

really? where this info come from just curious

i wonder if she was creeped out about being on screen when all the fervor over her smoking weed broke out

Mike is a polish jew (second generation).
Jay is an atheist, whose ancestors were also probably jews. I mean, come on, Bauman?

If a man wears dinosaur slippers and acts like he's a velociraptor, jumping on the furniture and making raptor noises when his gf isn't home, should he see a psychiatrist? Asking for a friend.

Did a Google search on Jessi's past employment and addresses and found her and Mike listed at the same address. Just for shits and gigs, no crazy.

>Mike is a trained nigger-killer, can kill niggers with bare hands
>AidsMoby is a gun nut, owns and shoots firearms
>Jay is small and stealthy
>Rich never leaves his house

I think they're gonna be fine

>Mike is a trained nigger-killer

What did he mean by this?

So?

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

AidsMoby probably just comes from a conservative family that's ashamed of him. I highly doubt that he personally owns a firearm.

>>AidsMoby is a gun nut, owns and shoots firearms
I don't know if you were trying to joke or not but he literally does own a gun

bauman is a german name. theres no way a jew would have such an aryan nose.

Those guns they fired at the range in the Playing Dangerously video were his. That nigga's strapped like Charles Bronson.

No he's a big fan of guns. He tried to get Rich or Jay to go to a shooting range once on a PrevRec stream.

He confirmed he owns guns on a Pre-rec stream. He's a second amendment supporter.

they got a free ticket to america and they return the favor by burning down a gas station?

>Mike is a trained nigger-killer

I'm a Jew and I have that same nose. I converted for my boyfriend but it still counts.

he was trying to convince rich to go to the gun range with him for like 10 minutes during a pre-rec stream. rich kept saying no since he was afraid of fucking up. jack kept going on about how cathartic shooting was.

Third-world people, third-world behavior.

haha my first thought after seeing the news

these guns are cathartic