I support blacklivesmatter and the only ignorant people are the ones who dont. I am white...

I support blacklivesmatter and the only ignorant people are the ones who dont. I am white. Black lives are always in danger publicly because of the public seeing them all as some sort of evil race thus they treat them horrible. They just want to stop the racism towards them so qw can start building towards peace.

niggers aren't people

>I am white.
Based on your grammar and sentence structure I doubt that. You're either a nigger shill or, if you are white, you're a fucking retarded cracker.

Either way, you need to swing from a tree.

This is Sup Forums not a goddamn essay.

How about instead of telling them they're special and don't have to listen to whitey like we've been doing the last 40 fucking years, we instead share white culture with them so they get on the grid, get a fucking job, and stop yelling like monkeys?

White culture? Tell me about white culture.

You're a race traitor and should hang for your crimes.

Fighting wars over kingdoms 500 years ago, colonizing the known world so that it could be inhabitable, freeing the slaves and giving them and women the same rights as every other white person, and then taking the beating from other races for our forefathers transgressions.
Now tell me black culture without mentioning fucking rap or shoes.

White culture in america? Lol

Whites are more thieves than blacks. They steal every land they set on. Or at least whitewash it

Woah. Woah. Woah. OP isn't a race traitor. He just wants to fuck some beautiful ethnic women. And I'm with him on that man. We gotta protect the beautiful islanders. I could give a fuck less about the hood asses from Africa, but BLM is protecting my beautiful island girls, so I'm all for it. They don't only care about blacks, they care about hispanics too kind of.

Op here. Also True.

I know. I'm not stupid. We all know hispanic women are the best kind of woman. They cook, clean, nurture you, force you to better yourself, build you up to be successful, fuck the best, and for the most part are loyal as fuck. They're pretty much raised in their culture to be perfect wives lol depending though, Dominican women are just gross. But goddamn do I love me some Puerto Rican princesses.

I support AllLivesMatter, but not in the way people perceive it. I don't want it to be a wash or an excuse or a cop out. I want it to be true. All lives do matter and none more than others. I'm a white guy and a black life does not matter more than mine simply because they are black. My life does not matter more than a black persons just because I am white. I'm not going to treat black people any differently than others and I think everyone should have the same attitude. Then, if black people become shitty people, it's on them. If there's a blck person I don't like, it's because they are an asshole, not because they are black. If that makes me an ignorant white person then ignorance is fine with me.

Yes, all lives matter, but all lives aren't getting killed or belittled as much as black lives are

If you think the forum on which you write is of any importance when choosing how to present yourself publicly then you might was well be a nigger.

Always be the best you can, no matter when, where or how.
>This includes the way you write.
>You candyass nigger you.

Black on black violence and murder is far more common than any other race on black. Guess blacks are racist against other blacks.

Source?

Bringing up statistics are sorta irrelevant.
>Animal on animal violence always wins out when compared to actual people.

And that includes 95 percent of the internet. Good job.

fuck you. hope you get raped and murdered and robbed by the niggers half breeds you love so much

And that's shitty, but I stand by what I say. A movement that highlights peoples differences isn't going to help. We should be promoting unity and acceptance. If acceptance is too hard for people then we may have to settle for tolerance.

fucking google it. CDC/ FBI/ Justice Dept. they all say Blacks commit the MAJORITY of crimes and MAJORITY of crimes on one another. These are facts you slow fuck wit

Any race on black is far more than any race on any race. Not just black on black.

>Tell me about white culture
Cars
Healthcare
Internet
Computers
Television
Radio
Print
Airplanes
Architecture
Education
Chemistry
Physics
Light
I can go on and on, when a nonwhite person uses these I'm triggered of that insane level of cultural appropriation, everyone should pay us reparations for using all of these

>Be the best you can.
>Lol 95% of the internet doesn't care.
Citation needed.

r/Iamverysmart

this thread is the problem

Because blacks are more likely to get in lethal fights
You don't see Whites killing Asians because Whites and Asians usually do stuff like working or getting educated instead of murdering each other

Op here. Was already mugged by the black community before. Why are they like that? Why do you think theyre in the poor side of the community where they were raised badly like this to steal?

Light? Seriously? More thanhslf of those things weren't invented by white people. Do some fucking research you waist of text.

>thats shitty, but
>but
>BUT
why is there always a but

Except for architecture and education being influenced by it, these are all inventions and unrelated to culture.

See

We steal the land, but get mad when they use something of ours. Okay.

You are

this is Sup Forums
if you want to shill your garbage you need to go to

Because you belittle them

>inventions are unlreated to culture
So culture for you is consumer crap like movies, clothing, food e.t.c.?
Then it's even easier, white culture is pretty much the only relevant culture in the world, when you're eating anything edible, dressing in proper clothings and watching anything of relevance you're embracing white culture

I don't support BLM because every "rally" they have is a generally excessively violent and disruptive riot. They block major roads and don't play by the laws we have on protesting.

I won't pretend to understand their struggle, but from what I see they protest against the government for social issues they have little to no control over.

Its not even b8 at this point

Get your head out of the white media

What am I supposed to tell you? You want me to say that that one fact changes my outlook or my opinion? I can't understand how it feels to be a black person. The only thing I can do as a white person is give them respect and hope that I don't cause problems for them with my own attitude and opinions. When you have no idea, the only safe course is to be respectful and listen. People don't do that. That is the problem.

That's every protest

i know this is bait but just go yell death to cops with the rest of the faggots out there

What does stealing mean?
Life is a constant battle, you're not entitled to anything, if I conquer your land it simply shows my superiority and that land is now mine until someone smarter "steals" it away from me
Besides every piece of land before a white man conquered it was a hellhole with nothing of value
Picrelated, you guys didn't even have the wheel, you should thank us for conquering you.
In fact even slaves should be happy, they were previously slaves in african countries, the white man was too noble to enslave someone, we just bought people who were already slaves, not only they were in better slave conditions after coming to serve in white countries, but they also got free of it much earlier while their brothers in africa remained slaves, many till today, did you know that slavery was legal in Mauritania untill 2007? BLM activists should really move over there if they complain about being slaves on US soil in the past

There shouldn't be a "but"
It sucks. Period. It needs to be helped.

But you're getting mad that black people use "white inventions" while you're saying nobody is entitled to anything.

>want to stop racism against them
>call all whites white supremacists

sure are doing a good job

>Says white is the superior race
>call all whites white supremacists
>mad they call whites white supremacists

You sure are doing a good job

Racism is a tool for keeping poor people stuck. You just gotta exploit people's prejudice and you can live well

And you should travel a bit.

Kek shitty thread

You know whiteness is a new concept. The Irish and Italians we're the niggers when they first got off the boat

Whitewashed newsfeeds lmao

I'm not mad, it's called sarcasm you retard
I'm ridiculing the "reparations for slavery" line commonly found among black nationalists and showing how insane it sounds.

Fuck black people. Let's exterminate them.

Whiteness isn't a new concept. The purity standards have just gone down.

Youre really that dense huh

Two option, take your normie bullshit where you can get slaughtered / neck yourself

If you somehow end up in prison, ( hope you dont ) you will see every race sticks to their own.

Small. Play with it some more maybe it will get bigger.

Since you seem to travel a lot then surely presenting me an example of good foreign culture can't be troublesome?

Arquitecture I believe it was the greeks or romans, if not the Egyptians, print wasnt it the chinesse that invented ink ?
Education I think it was arabs are you just trolling ?
television by color was invented by a mexican

You gotta jerk out that cum nigga. Get it all out. Just like you dindu nuffin.

Excellent post. Let's base our thoughts and actions on the example set by the finest members of our society.

Because Burgers and Leafs
They don't even know who they really are, they have blended in too much, some don't even know their real ethnic group other than the obvious white supergroup

It's different in europe though, there is no white nationalism in europe really since people know and remember who they really are

Stupid people usually percieve smart people as stupid ones, it's common.
>complaining about normie bullshit on Sup Forums