GIVE ME YOUR TEARS, YOU LOWEST TYPE OF HUMAN SCUM!!!!

GIVE ME YOUR TEARS, YOU LOWEST TYPE OF HUMAN SCUM!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew2glfx6cC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

X-ray thread?

ugly bitch. who is that?

God-Emperor Trump's qt french gf.
Sad day for France.

Also the new Hitler.
But, like the old one

>couldn't finish the job

only goes to show the french are not as much scared little pieces of shit as nearly half the US is

she could have made france great again building walls across its borders and throwing out sandniggers

This was our last chance.

Whatever lol im a america

france tried a wall, didn't work out so well

AHHAHAHA OH MY GOD GUYS, LOOK AT BREXIT AND HILLARY, LE PEN IS GOING TO WIN AHHAHAHA

The U.S. just has lots of rural filth who shit up our elections.

Good on you, France.. fuck that nazi whore... now help us stabilize the us from this fat fuck orange dementia ridden cock holster

right? bah ha ha ha ha

nah, not nearly half.. half of voting populace, so like 26%

yeah man, those fucking Soros-funded liberal jews will not deceive us with their professional opinion polls and their knowledge or some shit, because we got out echo chamber internet forum where we all agree that LE PEN WILL WIN! PRAISE KEK, CONGRATS LE PEN!

>kek

yeah good point.

still that means that whatever % chose to vore in france weren't as much cowards as nearly half of those who voted in the US

our*

South Park did say that around a quarter of the population is functionally retarded.

oh, I totally agree

The inexperienced twink with mommy issues will do such a shit job she'll win next time around when people turn to someone more established. France is just delaying the inevitable. No doubt he was heavily financed by EU elite because they can't allow another failure too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew2glfx6cC4

VIVA LE FRANCE

VIVA LE FREEDOM

Reminder that Obongo and his fellows were the ones who caused the refugee crisis in the first place, and that Hillary wanted to continue wrecking shit in the middle east. They are the ones responsible for Brexit and for the rise of nationalism in Europe.

who cares? it literally is nothing to worry about. so what if some, thousands, tens of thousands, of refugees come into the country. quit being a fucking coward

You'll never see tears from us, Muhammad, but we'll take your blood.

People are really this dumb?

RIP France...

Trumps doing the same

and upping the ante by saber rattling north korea

americans can drop million dollars bombs in the sand in the middle east to their hearts content.. drop even one on north korea and theres gonna be a lot of dead american troops and koreans

Only if China backs North Korea.

no it's just that you are a fucking coward

Yes, I am slightly afraid of mentally-ill folk like yourself running around free.

No friend. North Korea has been preparing for 60 years to SMACK the fuck out of Seoul & American troops fast. They are sitting ducks with 1000s of pieces of heavy artillery ready to fire. It's not like the middle east where they camel jockeys can't hit us back

>we elected a SJW banker
>on your face foreign internet nazis!!

To be honest, US elected a a rich, bank friendly nazi, the worst of both worlds

Doesn't matter, as Macaroni will polarize us even more.
We win anyway. Rapefugees for thee, not for me, hehe.

Of course China will back North Korea. They will not tolerate the existence of a U.S. back unified Korea on their border. They also do not want millions on North Korean refugees streaming into China if NK falls.