HAHAHAHAH!!!

HAHAHAHAH!!!

I'm going to drown in Trumpdump tears before the nights over.

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-white-genocide-by-design-part-1/
moonofalabama.org/2017/01/outrage-about-trump-exposes-librul-hypocrisy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Except we don't riot and cry when we lose.

Hard to do that when you can't get your rascal up the basement stairs. How bout that.

end your useless life lefty imbecile

LMAO gonna need to go rent diving equipment at this rate.

She just appeared as the evil bitch she is in reality during this campaign.

You mean you're about to drown in Muslim refugee piss?

Why would any American really give a fuck what happens in france. They have been fucked since the fall of the sun king. But God damn did they have their shit together under him...

Fat dè in te cul, zèmbal d'un comunesta!

these scared little bitches tried SO HARD to get le pen to win. bah ha ha ha ha hahaha

>I'm going to drown in Trumpdump tears before the nights over.

What exactly does this have to do with Trump? If you're trying to make a connection between the politics of Trump and le Pen, you'll fail. le Pen is far right. Trump is more of a centrist like the guy who won. Be less fucking stupid.

>HAHAH TRUMP CUCKS CRYING THE GLOBALISTS, BANKERS, AND JEWS WON.
>BTFO HARD WORKING AMERICANS HAHAHA THE ESTABLISHMENT WON AGAIN HAHAHAH
>GET FUCKED FASCISTS HAHAHA IT'S ANOTHER ONE FOR ISLAM HAHAHAH TOLERANCE WINS HAHA

So you're saying you're a pussy then and don't believe in your own bullshit?

Why? Noone in the US should give a fuck about that shit hole country.

Stay salty, Trumpchump.

Its the the only thing the alt right has been touting since their president revealed himself to be a fucking retard.

yeah keep pretending. trump supporters all butt hurt on all my feeds

>Terrorists win
>HAHHAH TRUMP FAGS ARE MAD HAHAHHA

?

Didn't vote for Trump, politically ignorant twat. Enjoy your Muslums though...

OP is cuck and SJW

oh so this is the response for when you have been clearly backed into a corner and showed your beliefs are completely wrong.
i think the funniest part about this post is that you think you are actually being classy and have put yourself above all the "trumpchumps" when really, youve put yourself lower then you already were in our eyes. quite comical and a wonderful display of the intelligent minds on the left side.

Wow you guys really are hilarious. Trump is centrist? Are you fucking listening to yourself? Just get it over with and kill yourself trumptard.

oh those salty tears...

May the Lord open

>Doesn't know the difference between conservatives and centrists.
>Still thinks he's right.

Why am I not surprised?

Are you being paid to post here as well, or are you naturally retarded?

>Go Le Pen! Muslims!!!! Get the Jews!!!!
>LePen le Loses
>W-who cares! France s-s-sucks!! CuckS!!!

All this ass pain.

Priceless...

But Trump won. Why would anyone be crying? No one actually expected the French to stop the invasion and destruction of their country.

It's a good thing she lost. As the rest of the world watches niggers destroy the country only the most idealistic and blind will not see the truth. And even more average voters will move to the right. You realize a decade ago the idea she would even have a chance would be preposterous?

Silly libtard. This is a bad thing for leftist politics. The truth is going to become even harder to deny with hollow buzzwords and virtue signaling.

HUE

Awww. Poor trumptard. Did he invade you safe space snowflake? He went low in your opinion? Poor baby..

>You mean you're about to drown in Muslim refugee piss?

What a strong argument you have there, kiddo. Guess that really showed me.

bah ha ha these delusions are fun. 'it's good we lost so we can win later"

bah ha ha ha ha

>Autism, the post.

No, its called democracy you communist faggot

I can't wait, politics swings left and right and when it swings back left people like you will be stood naked in the street covered in pig shit like they did to nazi collaborators

oh he's right, the alt-right are bigger pussy crybabies than the left ever was

>still thinks there are such things as conservative centrist.
>is a cuck and upset his ideology is smacked down.

Are you a cuckservative or just a moron?

It's not an argument, retard. It's a correction. Enjoy your muslims.

>Trump is centrist?

On most issues, yes. He may have been the republican nominee, and he may have been slammed as some kind of uber racist by the left, but the reality is that he's center, if not left on a lot of issues.

Isn't that right, comrade?

so OP loves the Kalergi Plan and demographic suicide of France ?
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-white-genocide-by-design-part-1/

>tfw they thought it would be a good idea to put a woman in charge of a country

>AHAHAHA FRANCE COMMITTED SUICIDE THAT BASICALLY NEGATE'S TRUMP'S VICTORY XD

Wewwwwwwwww

I can literally feel your butthurt though my monitor. I don't blame you for crying.

I didn't vote for Trump you fucking faggot. Whether I voted for him, Hillary, or anyone else doesn't change the fact that he's center.

Uhh, thats not Trump...

We are glad Macaroni won, just think of all the rapes and terrorism in western Europe to come!
Also the polarization of east and west will be like never before, this is going to be a great year.
Mass redpilling will commence soon...

Are you joking?
Before the election trump supporters were literally claiming that the election was rigged and that if "the powers that be" didn't "let" trump win they were threatening assassination or even civil war.

Like seriously are you just shitposting for some agenda or "le wacky trolling XD" and don't care about the truth or have you actually deluded yourself so much that you're only selectively admitting reality around you?

Not sure what's worse, SJW's or fence sitters.

Trump is literally owned by the jews and bankers, you moron.

Feel free to follow him in unconditional support for israel while you lie to yourself that you're somehow sticking it to the jews.

cuck CUCK CUUUCKCKC STFU you stupid liberal CUCK SHILLL@!!1!!!

Le'Pen's loss in this lake is nothing compared to the Victory the Ocean the right has in 2020

>but the reality is that he's center
center of the ass

keep dreaming. in 2020 when you lose bigly you'll be praying for 2024.

ha ha ha i love it

Actually that provides the best way to drown in Trumpalump's tears.
If your living region was flooded, and you couldn't get out of the basement you are going to die.
Your tears are going to kill this person. Stop throwing a tantrum and chill out

i love this effort to turn the 'alt right' into 'just as bad' as the Regressive Left.

only 1 side is trying to use violence to silence political speech, and only 1 side essentially has control of news and entertainment media.

one has to wonder how much OP knows about Macron. Probably little.

For the Left and their Jewish intellectual guides - its not that 'hate' is wrong or that 'diversity' means reflecting the community:

the trick is to hate white males and the Western Civilization they built while demanding those borders be kept open to the while world can show up for free shit.

The Left doesnt protest the neocon/zionist wars - ever.

moonofalabama.org/2017/01/outrage-about-trump-exposes-librul-hypocrisy.html

>le anyone who disagrees with me is just part of LE CONSPIRACY

They couldn't find a single fucking MAN in FRANCE to run on a similar platform? lol

literally wtf has trump done that he said he was going to

even drudge report is calling him out for the bullshit

>stay salty
>liberals literally whining for four months nonstop
KEK

Is this the same guy creating the same thread over and over?

It's not like you can become a president in the USA and change whatever you want.

It's not like overthrowing a government in Cambodia and doing literally anything.

america is great now
stay mad libcuck

as a left leaning voter in the US i couldn't give a shit less about most of the rest of the world. and muslims especially don't scare me. neitehr do mexicans.

however neither do guns either. hand them out one to a person i say. again nothing to fear. the idea that fat 'tards are going to run in and save the day is of course a faggot pipe dream. never going to happen. but have your guns, who cares.

Are you joking?
Before the election hillary supporters were literally claiming that the election could never be rigged and that if "Hillary won" if was the result of a fair and legal election. Then the "russian" boogieman came in after her spectacular loss due to her being the worst candidate ever fielded by any major party ever.

bah ha ha literally nothing has changed. you dumb faggot

even the idea you thought everything would suddebnly be acceptable vanished, along with half of fox news.

things got worse for you dummy

in the short terms millionaires and billionaires will make a lot of money

in the long term 3rd worlders will completely overtake western nations

the sjw's are way more powerful than ever

It's a sad state of affairs for liberals in America when the only thing they can cheer about is when someone who is center on another continent wins. I guess that's how it is when your party only holds majorities on the local level.

>>liberals literally whining for four months nonstop

It's been the best 7 months ever. Daily tsunamis of tears. I would have voted for Hitler if I knew this would be the outcome. And we still have 3.5 more years of it to go. I just came.

Literally feel my butthurt? Wow, what a literal fag

Same, and the absurd level of irony and delusion makes for even more laughs.

When did all the trolls turn right wing? Whatever happened to just not giving a fuck and fucking with all sides. Whatever we had to do to make ourselves laugh at people who take this shit seriously. I mean I get it cause the left started taking themselves wayyy to serious with all their PC bullshit but still what happened to you internet, you used to be cool.

>literally wtf has trump done that he said he was going to

He's been running the country. What exactly do you think it is that presidents do on a daily basis?

Trump is adressing the healthcare that, in short costs 5 grand for a proper dental job for a single tooth.

He is adressing Curruption that is funded by Foreign nationals.

Trump is adressing National security by deporting foreign nationals who basically refuse a backround check when they hop the fence.

Trump is taking action against curruption and vote manipulation by foreign nationals.

Trump is actually honest.

Dont take my word for it, look into facts and statistics, do not listen to "Very fake news"

Yhe there are many reasons why people are seeing 2020.

You were threatening civil war had Hillary won. You're now threatening it again since Pen has lost.

>What exactly do you think it is that presidents do on a daily basis?
if you're trump?
play golf

>Trump is actually honest.
>being so stupid you believe a proven liar is honest.

>do not listen to "Very fake news"
aka: fox, breighttard etc

Signed one executive order after another (without reading them) and played golf. He's also broken International Law by unilaterally bombing a Syrian airfield and has done a fine job of pissing off our allies.

>Trump is actually honest.

i used to support him and this list is all bullshit, sorry.

OH MUFFIN!! It will be okay! Do you need a safe space?

Every terror attack that happens on French soil is now the their own fault. I hope France enjoys having their women become scuzlim slaves.

People like you are the reason why modern western civilization is in danger to these subhuman savages.

Don't like Trump, didn't vote for him, can't wait for him to be voted out. Macron seems like he'll do a decent job, but the issue is with Europe as a whole, they need to get rid of the Sharia Law supporters and gypsy scum.

The only way I could see him 'winning' again in 2020 is if the Left doesn't get united, and that's implying he'll even make it to the end of THIS year.

>chickens coming home to roost

who cares? it happens so rarely it really doesn't matter. just scares pussies like you

if you stopped being scared, or if cowards like you all became an hero, the problem would just go away.

You liberal normies are filled with such hatred that even if you don't believe in a god (I don't), a piano will fall on your head, like the Earth was to say "just to be fair".

This

Drown in the fact that you are a millinneal pussy snowflake that needs a safe space to play with Play-doh and have cry-ins, because you discovered your mom is a Hot wife with a queen of spades tattooed on her ass and gets gangbanged by five niggers every weekend while your dad films it and beats off.

What?

Working to repeal as we speak, though I can't say that the replacement is better.

Sorta

Eyup

That was kind of implied from the beginning.

When was this said?

Those don't conflict each other.

let me fill you in, nitwit

trump was talking about actual voting place shenanigans, and still is, and still there is zero proof of this happening.

whereas there absolutely without a doubt was a dumb of all emails relating to only one campaign and not the other.

whether it was russians or not, someone interfered in our election.

It's okay...I mean
>who knew healthcare would be so complicated?

Are You questioning Trump2020?

Revealing the truth is never a bad thing.

Thank the Russians. They did the same good deed Deepthroat did in Watergate.

it says right there to not have that happen you need to enroll in another plan. what's the point exactly?

240 people dead in terror attacks in France since 2015....Refugee crises started in 2015....

Hmm, it would appear that facts aren't on your side. Considering that before the muslims from the middle east came to europe there was a grand total of less than 10 deaths due to terror attacks since 2003-2015.So it is a very real concern. Moreover the Muslim refugees and immigrants are much more likely to rape and commit violent crime.

Ok listen, nitwit.

Revealing the truth about hillary IS a bad thing. We dont need to know about her secrets, shes a woman in power and its not our place to ask. She was the single most qualified candidate EVER. To even question her is only even a thing due to her gender. Your latent sexism is glaringly obvious.

I really doubt most conservatives care about the French elections