youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY
youtube.com/watch?v=M8qwSW-Co0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you touched my chawklets, now ya dead to me

OH ASSHOLE
WHAT IS THIS, ROUND BREAD

>forced to pretend to like MDE because all my alt-right friends like Sam Hyde

feels bad man

>tfw its [CURRENT YEAR] and a ragag group of autist from youtube are at the cusp of making kino

youtube.com/watch?v=wVb2TuzBfxI

>So you're the new kid?

So, when will Sam Hydes political stances become the status quo so Sup Forums can become contrarian again?

Hi Sam

>forced
t.cuck

yo.... i love me some CLARK

I find this man hysterical and I don't know why

I got nothing but love for this man 2bh. I might be biased because I'm a bitter autist who shares a lot of his political views, but I find him hilarious and I'm genuinely glad he has an adult swim show. I haven't laughed at a currently airing television program since Peep Show fell off, but what he does is fucking excellent

Is most of his stuff even that political?

>chocolate chip cookies and candies bahs, lollipops and soda
>that's good honest food

>YOUR LIVING ROOM, PISS

>Is most of his stuff even that political?

no, but when it is political, it punches hard to the left. He also aggressively mocks 18-30 year old, his target audience, so its probably why a lot of people are hostile to him

Why was episode 2 so much better than the episode 1?

Making some webms, will post em in a bit

I MIGHT GET TWO GOOBAS
I MIGHT GET TREE GOOBAS
I MIGHT GET FO GOOBAS
I MIGHT GET FIE GOOBAS

BOOM

:(

All the best videos are the verticals of him just filming himself improving.

people constantly posting this are going to ruin it. you're going to make people hate it.

YOU CRUMY FUCK

I've only been following MDE's main youtube channel and I had no idea they're making an adult swim show.

They made it so far I'm almost on the verge of crying.

MDE never dies

are you my friend

>mfw I see best breach at the store

Chinese know one thing.

I swear to god none of you would care about him if he was politically neutral. He's aggressively unfunny.

Can someone explain to me what his videos are about?

Too late, its part of the counter counter culture now so now its cool to hate it.

>I tell her "Look, lady. If I wanted to try a diet, I wouldn't be at McDonald's. I tell her "Woah,woah woah. Save the fad diets and save the talk about trans fatty acids and bla bla bla. Just get me a good ole' fashion American CHEESEburger and a Cherry Coke...and some SUPER SIZE fries and DON'T BE STINGY WITH THE SALT."

How on earth is that funny. I JUST DON'T GET IT.

Nick is the best

you wouldn't get it. you're just too young for this kind of humor

THAS WOT THE QUEEN WULD DO

What video is this?

This is the last photo taken of Hyde at a BP station in Milwaukee before shooting an unarmed black man and setting the station on fire.

The video is him basically giving a manifesto in character as an edgelord that's only like really only moderately edgy. It's really in his condescending, needlessly intense delivery, but if you just don't get it, you just don't get it.

"goobas"

Why is he so ugly? I can't think of anyone uglier on TV who doesn't have a legit deformity.

Guys tell me I'm really tight

Lol what his target audience is young men.

right, young "men". You're still a little boy

He's basically playing this type of person in the video.

What i gather from all his vids is that he's Sup Forums: the comedian. Like he takes Sup Forums threads and memes and converts them to bits. Probably I why i hate him. I don't like the Internet leaking into real life. You people are the kind of people that post memes on facebook. Fuck all of you.

You never met solipsistic assholes in your life?

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ3jvPeYXf0

That's the main theme underlying all of his work, how do you not get that

As opposed to the 18 year old audience that think he's hilarious

You think the internet doesn't exist. I think you are fucking dumb.

DYSON AIRBLADE
Whadya got an Oreck, you FUCK

What you've gathered is completely wrong. Like I don't know what to tell you other than that you're completely off. It's cool if you don't like him, but from what you've stated it seems like you've just kind of assumed what he is based on his following without watching him.

I bet you let them have your boipussi too don't you?

The Internet created sjw. I wish it was never invented.

Take it easy, man

if that's what you gather from his videos then you are not very smart

MY MOM IS COOL

I've watched enough of his shit. Every time i say I don't like him i get people telling me i just haven't watched the right stuff. So then I watch it, and its the same shit. And he has THE worst fanbase. Probably on par with bronies.
Yeah and you're a great example. Theres no great profundity behind his work. Him and all the other alt comedians, Andre, Tim and eric are just annoying faggots who go around acting like jackasses while claiming there's some sort of self awareness behind it. Fucking worse than yoko ono. I'd be lying if i said he's never made me laugh, but holy shit the way you people treat him like some sort of God, i feel like you just want to be a part of something, you want to be able to share these in jokes that you never could because you didn't have any friends growing up. Seriously, what an autistic fan base, the way you people respond to criticism is homestuck level. I probably would like the guy if it wasnt for his 16-22 memetastic audience that think they have it all figured out. Fucking hipsters man.

Not that guy but what comedians do you like? Just wondering.

>Fucking hipsters man.

there it is, cherry on top

Quit going into MDE threads if you're going to get butthurt when MDE fans tell you that your reasoning for disliking him is flawed. What are some examples of videos where he's spouting of Sup Forums memes? Do you have enough to consider that his entire schtick? Do you have even one?

I think your issue is you want to get it, but you just don't and you're frustrated. That's just the immediate reason I'd assume you keep going in these threads. Enough threads that is to form a consensus with additional threads to share that consensus.

profound ones

MDE is literally the worst thing I've ever seen on adult swim. Completely unfunny. Badly done. Can't even qualify as anti-humor, it's like a bad copy of tim and eric without the necessary surrealism. What the hell is the point? Are right wingers really this fucking stupid? Is this like their version of portlandia or something?

kek
nick is cute

How old is Sam Hyde?

>that one guy that hates MDE but posts in every MDE thread

He is the coolest guy. I wish i was as cool and easygoing as him.

My favorite of the trio. He's so natural and laid back. He'd be a pretty good husband (no homo).

It's not exclusively a right wing/left wing thing. All the other MDE fans I know irl are liberals. One of them is a dyke even. It's possible to laugh at yourself. Not to mention that half of it is just silly shit that isn't even political.

wow what an old fogey

>i will noscope you if you peek through that door

>ho ho

This, didn't Charles come a little later? I don't really like him, Nick definitely the best

He's 31 actually

Now that you've asked me, I honestly don't know anymore. Todd barry?
Yes, as if calling someone a chuck is such a nuanced rebuttal. Please. You're right, I have tried really really hard to "get" him. I just don't. I Fucking promise you if he wasn't "4chans guy" none of you would be on his dick so much. Actually if anything, he's probably closer to reddits guy than anything. And that's probably why I don't get it. Sup Forums is reddit 2.0 these days. I seriously can't relate to any of you anymore. Maybe you're just all underage and I should move on with my life. Fuck I'm depressed now.

hello adult swim interns! thanks for advertising your show!

Charles is kawaii tho

Trump 2016

Someone post the hand flick

23 and he is 5'8

WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING BOTTOM LINE...

Hmmm. Mike Lazzo here. I thought I told those interns to shit on this show on Sup Forums because it's racist and sexist.

Why are you getting so worked up over not finding something funny? Also are you going to try and prove your point on the meme thing or can we both agree you know nothing and were just pulling that out of your ass?

charls cool but sometimes he is too much of an asshole, talking out of character.

touch it
feels like the bezel on a rolex

Anyone have the webm of this scene?

When is this "alt-right" meme going to end? Every time one of you retards type this it makes me cringe without fail.

ever had sea CHEESY baked potatoes THAT'LL BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF

Idk, i just remember when I used to bandwagon and type memes in all caps at each other. I don't find it appealing anymore, but i guess that's not your guys fault. And i think the whole meta narrative of being "not like all the other millenials" and making fun of roasties and mocking the idea of white privilege is fairly 4chanesque, or rather it used to be. I guess at this point its everywhere.

Do you guys think I'll ruin this thread with my bad attitude?

WELCOME TO HELL
E
L
C
O
M
E

T
O

H
E
L
L

WELCOME TO HELL

WELCOME TO HELL

Their earliest videos have Sam and Nick, and Charls does seem to appear later. They're still childhood friends, i think.

Charls was fiming stuff with the other crew then, which is where the Cop/Steve actor from World Peace comes from.

Hey, did you know Jews are the most oppressed people in the world? I just reddit.

Charls is the only one of them that might actually be crazy

Okay nice fucking story but do you have any actual examples?

guys i'm really trying to get into this. i've watched both episodes of the new show and ideas man. i liked both (especially ideas man) but i feel like it hasnt really clicked with me yet. can anyone point me to some more of their essential videos? there are so many i don't know where to start

Charls looks like the white trash kid in school that somehow got blessed with amazing genetics even though his parents were methheads.

his ted talks. or the anime one. The ones where he's basically up in front of people, those are the ones I started with. There is an older one where he does it in front of a tumblr crowd and by the end of it everyone is gone. Verticals are really good too

Some of my favorites.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

youtube.com/watch?v=J_lnRnUhIS8

youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-qAREXVUXk

youtube.com/watch?v=TW6xMt1iH1M

youtube.com/watch?v=xoJDrbWtma4

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

youtube.com/watch?v=YuMoy8rECKY

Have some personal favourites my man

youtube.com/watch?v=UhnnMFiw2M4

youtube.com/watch?v=3Sezb611OBE

youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY

youtube.com/watch?v=M8qwSW-Co0o

Are you into sketches, elaborately fucking with people, or goofy shit?

I honestly don't know the names of his videos

>yeah I used to be an autistic memer so that's why I rage at things and project everywhere