If I watch this guy's vlogs, is it shameful?

if I watch this guy's vlogs, is it shameful?
29 this month btw

yes, unless you are a girl

Not unless you enjoy them
Happy early birthday.

I'm not. Also I'm not american either, I'd imagine it'd be extremely cringey if I was.

It still is

yes

should I kill myself then?

Do you actually find him funny? If so, please tell me how you manage to do so.

I don't find him funny, nor do I laugh or chuckle or even smile watching him run around being stupid. He's got a certain charisma that I'm attracted to tho idk.

do you watch to jerk off to him?

He's a Viner.
If you get off watching the bottom of the barrel of creative work then whatever. You can't be helped anyways

sometimes I start planning a masturbating session while watching his vlog (i'm in bed with my laptop). it is probable that I had unzipped my penis and started playing with it while watching, so in a way, it mightve happened.

pics

you wanna jerk off to me jerking off to logan?

Hotter than Amanda

I don't know who that is but man, do whatever the fuck you want to do. If you like his vlogs, watch them. Fuck what other people think.

i just want to see your dick. i don't care what you're watching.

hang on

dubs say yes

Honestly this guy is a talent-less faggot who got known from shitty vines. His youtube movie was trash.

>regardless of age
yes, he's cringey as fuck and basically just a regular asshole about his age except he's good looking enough to get positive attention for the behavior.

>because of your age, yes
You're far too old to watch some kid lie about his life and stage shit as a form of amusement. Play a video game or something, jesus.

how old are you user, and what do you do if you don't mind me asking

10/10

40 and watch Pewds all the time. Don't care what you think.

>vlogs

I'm 25 and I'm not sure what you mean. For work or for entertainment since that's what I judged you on?

I'm not saying youtubers themselves are pathetic for entertainment (or they are, but I'm guilty of watching some of that pathetic shit too). What I'm judging is that he's practically legally retarded, is famous for dabbing a lot, has been exposed numerous times for lying and faking shit, etc. Unless you're a girl fingering herself... why would you watch him?

He isn't THAT cringe really, now that he is self referential and realizes his job is a joke. He's basically nu-Sup Forums, I'd expect a lot of people like him here.

Kek

why thank you, haven't shown it to anybody in a while.

I meant to demonstrate that there is no direct correlation between intellect, accomplishments and the type shallow meaningless of shit you're able to enjoy in your private time. Now that I think about it, some of the smartest people I know like the most stupidest shit.

>"there's no direct correlation between entertainment and intellect"
>suggests there's a direct correlation between intellect and entertainment

Wew, lad. Doesn't matter which way you draw the line, you're still drawing it.

why do you watch him? what's the point? he had good times on vine, he sucks as youtuber, his moment is ended time ago

Let's troll this douche canoe.

I watch them and i enjoy them. 19yo guy here, so you know, do what you like, if you enjoy watching it do so, if you dont, dont.

you're welcome. it's very nice looking.

the Jewtube Red movie he was in actually wasnt bad
girl was hot af though

You seem to have turned my words around, I'm sorry if I was not coherent enough. To simplify: Einstein could effectively enjoy the Kardashians, contrary to what an imaginary average joe may think.

Dubs of truth

25 year old here. I hate the fuck out of him but I keep watching the No Jumper vlogs. How much of a fag am I?

wtf is wrong with her face srsly

43.. and i watch.. funny dude :)

I'd bottom for him