Freud

Redpill me on this jew.

Why did he believe every little boy wants to fuck his mom and kill his dad?
And how did he manage to make people believe such nonsense?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud
youtube.com/watch?v=9Zji6xMkOgo
youtube.com/watch?v=BSh37_x5RNY
youtube.com/watch?v=16WF1jLLyik
youtube.com/watch?v=A07DV3FXyPo
youtube.com/watch?v=Cmg4fV5mAKs
articles.latimes.com/2004/feb/18/opinion/oe-dufresne18
socrates.berkeley.edu/~kihlstrm/freuddead.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect#Contrasting_Westermarck_and_Freud
nytimes.com/2007/11/25/weekinreview/25cohen.html
amazon.com/Freudian-Fraud-Malignant-American-Thought/dp/1929636008
web.csulb.edu/~kmacd/paper-CrewsFreud.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ETvQXjdSkx8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ljubljana_school_of_psychoanalysis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_and_Fall_of_the_Freudian_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud

I'm asking for some Sup Forums enlightenment.

Wow!
The ten thousandth person who has no idea what they're talking about when it comes to what Freud ment

If you honestly want the no bullshit truth about Freud then watch these lectures. This is the true redpill on him.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Zji6xMkOgo
youtube.com/watch?v=BSh37_x5RNY
youtube.com/watch?v=16WF1jLLyik
youtube.com/watch?v=A07DV3FXyPo

>he doesn't want to fuck his mom and kill his dad
what are you, gay?

>subconscious
>nonsense
It's a great insight and much has been discovered in this area since

His theory of the libido driven society is the very basis of modern capitalism. See Bernays and how his applications.

He was a fucking idiot. Nothing he claimed had any factual basis, it's just his interpretations of certain things.
He is basically the guy who invented armchair psychology.

Jordan B Peterson is based as fuck, watch here how he destroys a jewish gender ideologist youtube.com/watch?v=Cmg4fV5mAKs

He is the most red pilled fucker alive and you should watch all his lectures they will change your life.

He's the tumblr sociologist of the early twentieth century. To answer OP's question, Freud's nephew was Eduard Bernays (infamous propaganda innovator in the U.S.) Eduard took Frued's theories on poor Americans and changes our economy from a needs economy to a desires economy. Eduard shilled books of Freud hard in America and got him to be a household name. Before eduard ever came into the picture, Freud was hated by his pcontenperaries. At the time everyone believed man was better than animals, a conquerer. Freud argued he could unwind time and still make people driven by primal animalistic behaviors. If you're interested OP let me direct you to watch "Century of the Self" It explains everything and it redpills normies quick.

It's all nonsense he was debunked decades ago

the only reason he got any respect was because he ran his own "cult" like entity and churned out mindless zombies who spread his bullshit for years.

>psychology
>respectable science

Pick one and only one.

A massive disinfo campaign was mounted against Freud and his COMPLETELEY misunderstood theories.

I mean just look itt.

He wanted to embed sexual subversion on people through his pseudo-science.

He didn't believe that. Read his books or don't - your education can only be carried out by you.

>Russia being decades behind

It's not a big surprise

articles.latimes.com/2004/feb/18/opinion/oe-dufresne18

Freud is dead

everything he said was nonsense

socrates.berkeley.edu/~kihlstrm/freuddead.htm

get over it

>Redpill
Fuck you

>this jew
Yeah, like a disproportionate part of Europe's present and historical intelligentsia. U mad?

>Why did he believe every little boy wants to fuck his mom and kill his dad?
Westermarck effect. He was raised by his maid rather than his mother, so he never "imprinted" on his mother in such a way that it was impossible for him to be attracted to her, as is the norm.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect#Contrasting_Westermarck_and_Freud

>And how did he manage to make people believe such nonsense?
Because his psychoanalytical theory, despite having some flaws and errors, was solid and at the foundation of modern psychology.

He's been pretty much discarded in favor of actual science. There's a reason drugs can make someone with otherwise crippling mental illness functional while all the psychobabble in the world just serves to separate them from their money.

nytimes.com/2007/11/25/weekinreview/25cohen.html

This. Read more Eliabeth Loftus for more.

I study psychology and this is unfortunately true. Don't be a faggot like me, study Engineering and lick the shit off a real man's cock.

Your claim is empirically false.

do you have empirical evidence to support that claim? preferably peer reviewed.

>Because his psychoanalytical theory, despite having some flaws and errors, was solid and at the foundation of modern psychology.

KEK
E
K

Behaviorism> pseudo science Freud bullshit

Freud hampered the development of psychology for decades with his nonsense

Anyone who sitll thinks his """""theories""""" are valid should be drug out into a field and shot

amazon.com/Freudian-Fraud-Malignant-American-Thought/dp/1929636008

t. Freudian cultist

web.csulb.edu/~kmacd/paper-CrewsFreud.html

this is incorrect. I wank now.

>Why did he believe every little boy wants to fuck his mom and kill his dad?

He used Oedipus as an analogy and for decades idiots like OP think he literally means this.

He's basically this guy.
he died painfully, with jaw cancer from all the cigars.
It was so bad he got his friend to kill him.
ahahahahahahahahaha

but yeah, basically he was this guy :
youtube.com/watch?v=ETvQXjdSkx8

No one on here actually understands freud, freud believed in one thing and one thing only.

All actions, all behaviors, no more how simple or sophisticated are either a direct or indirect gratification of a biological drive

Freud was a myth-maker. Ego, Superego, ID, libido are all fictions.

There are plenty of reasons to question Freud's work, Freud the man, and Freud the Jew. But anyone who just dismisses him doesn't understand him-- and that includes most professors of Psychology.

t. user who read the Standard Edition when you were a le 90s kid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ljubljana_school_of_psychoanalysis

He said that every boy desires his mother's complete affection, and thus has unconscious urges to remove any competitor from the equation

He described alot of things accurately desu senpai, but much of his theory, especially on psychosexual development is straight pseudo-science.

>implying Freud was a reductionist

more Freud cultists

It's amazing how many people drink the kool aid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_and_Fall_of_the_Freudian_Empire

couldn't agree more. Yet another toxic problem caused by the ideals of lying for money.

Out of curiosity, do you think that there is some hope for this field or it's 100% build on bullshit ?

Not him, nor a psychologist, but I think psychology is in the same state as dentistry was back when Fauchard recommended his patients to rinse their teeth with piss. There's a lot of bullshit, but the seed of a very young science is there, waiting to grow.

Remember that psychology is barely a century old, and that what we now call chemistry was once alchemy.

I agree with this, but some psychologists of Freud's time also used more rigorous methods. I think most psychologists today view Freud as a novelty/historical figure that launched one particular tradition that has also evolved along with the field overall since then.

That's right, and it shows how little those people understand. Love or hate him, Freud is a giant of the 20th Century.

This

Freud is more important for the influence of psychoanalysis outside of the field of psychology, than his influence in psychology itself

Look like someone went to google today

>Checks google
>its real
What the fuck, Freud was a joke. If he gets a google logo then I think I should get one. Considering I have better psychology theories then he ever had.