Not even Sup Forums but I admit that Eurasian woman are the most beautiful

Not even Sup Forums but I admit that Eurasian woman are the most beautiful.

Why aren't we making more of them as a society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_2TTm02B-Y&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=7UbncGuvQyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First one looks just asian fam

She has some features that look like she's probably mixed, but it's fairly hard to tell since genetics seem fairly random with what mixed race kids actually end up being, which is why OP's assertion is a kind of stupid since spectrum on eurasians is going to wildly very.

But it's easier to cherry pick some exceptionally attractive examples than it is to pick up a science book.

who is this

>posts psudo science mumbo jumbo instead of posting images of beautiful eurasians

>file name

>1494047681516.jpg
1494047681516 whats her lastn ame?

THIS is a real eurasain women

yes this random string of numbers is gonna tell me her name

Here's another, different girl tho

My first wife in 1973. I haven't seen this in decades, but ran into looking for something else. I have heavy heart although divorced 32 years ago.

Someone who you love doesn't have to be a model.

Eurasia is the continent of europe and asia. This means pure swedes, germans, etc are all eurasian people.

OP did you abandon your own thread? Source on this fine beauty

Is 1st post really eurasian tho looks asian with dyed hair maybe eyelid surgery

why the flying fuck is everyone ignoring me on every fucking thread, have I been silenced? Can anyone even see me? What the fuck

I'm sorry. I see that there are posts asking for information, but I'm unable to answer. Are you sure you're being ignored?

oh thank god, someone responded, there is this conspiracy theory going around that Sup Forums is making certain people's posts invisible without telling them, effectively censoring them secretly

But....but...but....NOBODY TOLD ME!

youtube.com/watch?v=B_2TTm02B-Y&feature=youtu.be

Ye that should actually breed some kind of super-human race. Like, asians be smart, whites be morally superior - combine, get shit done.

youtube.com/watch?v=7UbncGuvQyY