youtube.com/watch?v=iqONualxFH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime

>:25
>:24

>his one gets posted first
hm yes

hospitaller have a better aesthetic than templars

but since its black and you're basically in the desert it might not be as combat effective as a white robe

*slaps your girlfriend's arse*

"You rude man! "
*slaps yours in turn*

Time travelling Germans edition

This is ground control to Major Tom
Poo poo willy fanny bum
Over

I hope Assad wins and all these (((moderate))) rebels are killed so people will stop blubbering and we can all get along with our own business.

me and the lads

youtu.be/s7gzSsqMgCk

nice to see action posting spreading
of course a yank had to ruin it with *le punch* but they'll get the hang of it

scholes/zidane >> xavi > iniesta > laudrup > keane/vieira >>>>kante>>>pirlo > schweinsteiger >>>>>> pogba/toure/busquets/alonso > gerrard/carrick > fletcher > lampard > parker

dont think the colour of the fabric mattered when you're lugging around mail, great helms, greaves, gauntlets, shields and other armour.

the most beautiful building in britain?

parker isn't even that good and he could KO everyone listed

still thinks he beats hughie though

>sportsball

Everyone is here (literally this time)

Tommy Robinson's got a set of bollocks like bowling balls

white reflects light and therefore heat while black absorbs it

you'll be hot either way but you'll be hotter in black

european rig-outs were awful for the holy land climate in general though

Nobody wins thread wars (Germany wins)

then why do Tuareg, Berbers and other desert tribes wear lots of black?

autism

because they hard as FUCK

most arabs wear white robes though

cats should be banned aside from food purposes

martial arts is a middle class gimmick

Haven't been able to get a date for FOUR MONTHS

Now I have 3 dates across 3 days. Universe is fucked lads.

Well Alice, would you like to go over to the park bench?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491028309746.webm

>3am drifting edition

No specific reason desu I just like the idea of it. Don't fancy boxing or similar because don't want to get battered on the regular

>Ramjit Raghav (born c. 1916) is an Indian former wrestler and farmer who has been claimed by various news media as the world's oldest father. He resided in southern India with his wife. He claimed to have had his first child with his wife at age 94. He fathered a second child at age 96. A vegetarian who claims to engage in sexual intercourse around three times a day, Raghav was chosen to be an ambassador for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) in November 2012.

i lust over japanese popstars because theyre the only girlz shorter than i am

Krav maga is a huge fucking meme sport. Invented by Jews of course. Boxing is honestly the salt of the earth best sport to learn how to fight. You'll get skinny little 'dit vape smoking gimps advocate meme shit like Krav Maga but boxing is the staple for fighting on the street. Muay Thai and kickboxing are pretty decent too.

Deal?

*Record scratch*
*Freeze frame*
>Yes, that's me.
>I bet you're wondering how I got into this situation

Why would Scotland be called Alba?

>boxing is the staple for fighting on the street

Confirmed for never fighting on the street or only fighting with retards

haha you are short

/brit/ more like /lit/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gaelic for Scotland

ok

finally got one

mama mia, itsa me, italia

Learning to throw a proper punch is everything lah, and for those who have never actually been in a fight in their life they don't know this basic skill

Brexit was so fucking retarded. Just how stupid is the average brit?

Runtcoin

No 1 rule for street fights: avoid them, they're not worth it, unless of course you're a hard man like myself then go ahead

three nations under italian rule

Oh sweetie...krav maga is a lot more serious than your little boxing sport. It's how to kill efficiently. It cannot be "practiced" because unlike boxing the use of it would devastate your body rendering you dead. That's why no krav maga user would enter an altercation with you.

Once broke my hand punching someone in the face

>tfw no Liz Bonnin gf

If being a Republic means we change to that shit flag count me out.

boxing probably is one the best styles to learn if you ever got attacked. the only better one I can think of would be muay thai but you don't have much room to throw a kick in a pub

*DRRRRUMMMMMMMMPPPPFFFFFFFFFF*

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff... JIDF I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent shilling yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff.... Rick Wilson.....quite a surprise my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another pasta if you please....nice and big now....

*KRRRRRRRRUUUUMMMMMMMPFFFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of CTR I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little shitposting before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of HWNDU my dear....ah yes....let me guess...Shareblue for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well /s4s/......hmmm....that autism is quite noticeable....yes.....interns and butthurt reddit I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*PMMMMMMUUUUUUURRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little damage control my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small …..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the shekels….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste them my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most obvious shill yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

tbf idk what we could use as a republican flag

FOY

A martial arts master would devastate any boxer in a fight, no question. Their own energy would be utilised against them.

>Oh sweetie...krav maga is a lot more serious than your little boxing sport. It's how to kill efficiently. It cannot be "practiced" because unlike boxing the use of it would devastate your body rendering you dead. That's why no krav maga user would enter an altercation with you.

BRIT IS ANGLO SAXON C*LTIC PAEDOPHILES AND YANKNIGGERS OUT

Saxon eh?

>jiu jitsu
>Boxing
>Krav maga
ALL meme techniques. Aikido is the true way to handle altercations. None of these fools could touch an aikido master, he would redirect their energy

the Union Flag isn't necessarily monarchy-inspired, just based on the patron saints.

>Tough guys arguing on the internet again

Why learn a martial art just for a street fight? I'm beginning to think you're all 15 and terrified of the school bully.

I learnt mine because it's good excercise, fun to compete in and is a good party trick.

REX!

SIT

Good doggie good doggie, here have a pint

>Their own energy would be utilised against them

I don't know about all of england but this is my favourite where I live

OUT SLAVIC RAPE CHILD

Damn shame

youtu.be/mioi3agI-Vk

Been in over 20 fights. Never once used a punch or kick though. Ended every single encounter through aikido, the mother of all martial arts.

*woofs*
*licks you*

>can't buy takoyaki in Barnsley

holy shit. interstellar is literally one of the best pieces of art that has ever been created

people 50 years from now will be amazed at how little of credit it received for being the closest thing we've seen to a perfect piece of film

tears were streaming down my face by the end. fucking brilliant

>good party trick.
>being one of those guys who shows off martial arts at a party

that's what 99% of people learn it for but if you're gonna bring up the practicality of it then there's some better than others. I want to get into bjj which would be awful for a street fight hahaha

The lad asking about these sports is asking in the context of self defence, simply answering his question. Most people do these sports simply to know how to defend themselves adequately.

rosbif OUT

anyone down for a little panpingo

only asking once

ah yes american universities

i.4cdn.org/int/1491328589871.png

>excercise

>Not posting the Doom-Church
I used to live opposite this fucker, Creepy AF in the fog.

this
and also this, Can't tell you how many massive muscular dudes I've seen fail to throw a simple straight right hand

if you want to be good in a street fight, learn boxing first, then just mix it in with violent and dirty tricks for the streets. But knowing how to throw a good/ accurate/ powerful punch is the most important thing

Aikido is the best and truest defensive tool required in anyone's arsenal. Non aggressive yet entirely efficient.

>knowing how to throw a good/ accurate/ powerful punch is the most important thing
do i have to learn boxing to know this though?

Imagine being called Julius Peppers. Sounds like a dog's name.

>None of these fools could touch an aikido master, he would redirect their energy

driving in america looks very fun

also like this a lot, was tough to pick a #1 and although the cathedral is more imposing/striking

I think the port building is more beautiful

going to roll a bat

If you're the mick saying Boxing is good, you're the only one talking sense.

>His job doesn't have "team-bonding" away days with other branches
>Most of which require demonstrating a skill/trick
For a guy with no other talents it's pretty useful for impressing the boss or other branches.

never been in a fight but why not just kick their balls then run away or stamp on them

Haha. Can't tell you how many boxers I've rendered incapable using aikido. Often they throw a jab and i simply use their own kinectic energy against them. All experienced boxers.

youtube.com/watch?v=iqONualxFH8

If you want to learn how to throw a fucking punch and dodge and move on your feet in a fight then go to boxing

If you want to go learn how to clinch and kick with slightly less striking go to Muay Thai

Stop asking stupid fucjing questions mate

>tfw my aikido chakras are so strong that girls won't come near me

such is life as a weapon of mass destruction....to handle a woman as I am would be like a giant picking up a flower; despite my best intentions, I would crush her

not necessarily, but boxing will have you throwing your best punches possible

boxing fundamentals/competency will take less time to learn than most other effective styles

this is a famous football player

whered you find this

>Haha. Can't tell you how many boxers I've rendered incapable using aikido. Often they throw a jab and i simply use their own kinectic energy against them. All experienced boxers.

imagine being so shite you get a D in something like "black experience"