I'm a bit confused, because i see myself as pretty conservative yet i don't care about abortion or guns

I'm a bit confused, because i see myself as pretty conservative yet i don't care about abortion or guns.
Am i conservative or something else?
>pic unrelated

You can't really be conservative if you don't support the second amendment. Who will protect you? The state? You give up your freedom to the state they'll take away all your rights. That's not conservative.

It's because you're Belgian and these topics don't come up as much as in the good ol' US of A

>the second amendment
That's for the US, OP is Belgian.

>being a cuckservative in 2016

not even once

>You can't really be conservative if you don't support the second amendment.

He's not American, dipshit. What sense does that make?

I used it as a placeholder for "gun rights" cmon use your brain

European and American ideas c of conservative and liberal are different

>me being unable to express myself in a proper fashion is YOUR fault

Pull your head out of your lardass.

>cmon use your brain
Failed damage control, "gun rights" literally takes less time to write than "second amendment".

Say what you mean and mean what you say, faggot.

I expressed myself perfectly fine. What contribution have you made? Oh right, none. Fuck yourself faggot

>damage control
Nice meme

You're just a typical gunless godless gay groping Euro.

I don't care about guns either. I don't really understand the appeal they have. If I wanted to kill someone I could go up to them with a knife in my pocket and have them down before they knew what was happening. And the whole defense argument is bullshit. Unless you are constantly fucking ready with your finger on the trigger, you won't be able to do shit in case of a surprise.

Abortions I do not care either. It has nothing to do with me personally and I am not going to pretend to be a hero of the unborn stranger.

>>damage control
>Nice meme

Must suck hearing "damage control" that often that it has become a meme to you.

Have some standards.

Pretty much this Op:
Actually.... Your probably a facist/Nat Soc since
>a) you indirectly support eugenics
And
>b) support the state controlling the means of force upon the people

>And the whole defense argument is bullshit. Unless you are constantly fucking ready with your finger on the trigger, you won't be able to do shit in case of a surprise.

Kek. Are people just going up to people in Germany and stabbing them at random? Usually conflicts escalate from a state of calm to calamity, plenty of time for a non-cucked American to reach for their pistol.

Well no I am talking from a singular point of view. If war was on the brink of breaking out I would get a gun. But its not. And you would have to be mentally ill to be so afraid of mass violence events that you carry a gun with you wherever you go. At some point you will have a gun under the pillow you sleep on.

>mentally ill

Nice meme. Carrying a pistol is just another accessory you put on when you leave the house. Like a fucking belt.

Why are you so afraid of guns? My pistol sits in my holster and does nothing, as much as it craves for the blood of children.

It's a literal non-issue.

Says the country that now has separate transit in some places, because their women keep getting sexually molested by immigrants.

A War, a conflict, takes 2 to tango... And there won't be a need for conflict if 1 side NEVER draws a line in the sand.

You confuse paranoia with passivity for the status quo.

By that logic the things you always need:
>flint
>knife
>passport
>food/drink supply for a month in case you are lost in woods for a month
>a tent
>a defibrillator
I could keep going.

At some point you need to draw a line on things you need going by the chance of the thing happening for which you need the thing for.

>are all americans this retarded?
go swallow some vitamins.

your country is a joke. at least muslims dont need big daddy usa to stand up for them.

I think when he says "second amendment" he's referring to gun rights in general

I carry a knife with me as well. Mostly for utility reasons.

Some of the things you listed I certainly would carry out in the wilderness. However since I carry my pistol within civilization I do not need most of the things you mentioned.

You're really fucking grasping.

I eat John, it's what I do.

>I carry a knife with me as well.

Same here. A blade is the sign of a free man, always has been for thousands of years.

So you think you dont need to carry a defibrillator? The chance of a heart attack is greater than the chance of a gun fight breaking out.

Look, I do not give a shit about guns. Im not against nor for them. If you want to carry a gun because you like guns, thats the point you should be making. Dont hide behind "for muh defense" argument like a fucking faggot.

>being conservatie in 2016
>not caring about gun rights/2A in 2016
That's the worst combination, you urbane cuck.

>i don't care about abortion or guns

Abortion is a necessary tool of eugenics, I support it as well.

Guns are a necessary tool for removing non-whites from our civilization. A disarmed people are vulnerable to invasion and displacement.

It is for my self defense. I don't foresee a heart attack. If a heart attack happens that is something between myself. If my body decides to say "Fuck you" that is one thing. If a roving nigger decides mug me or physically harm me I like to have a say in the matter.

It's not the same thing.

MY. PISTOL. IS. FOR. MY. PERSONAL. PROTECTION

Same with my AR and all my other firearms in my home.

Deal with it you filthy fucking Kraut.

>gun fight breaking out.
People don't carry guns to get into shootouts, people carry in case someone who's much bigger than them (or in a group) decides they want person's money.

>lol y don't u carry a defibrilator GUNFAGS BTFO
Apples to Oranges.

You're embarrassing us man

Basically
>I am a weak coward and having an extensive collection of guns makes me feel safe
gotcha.

>Having a gun makes you weak or a coward

wew lad. I guess I should have really figured I was debating with a child.

Whatever you need to tell yourself, Fritz.

Dying from heart failure is natural, almost all people die from either that or cancer eventually. It's part of life.

Dying from an attack is not normal, it is an insult. If you know there is a person in the world who wants to harm you, you should find them and kill them as painfully as possible. It's preferable to first have your party in control of the state though, less you will be persecuted because in this sick world criminals and attackers are also given rights.

I'm not saying you should commit cruelty on a common thief, I mean the very worst, spiteful and dishonorable violent crimes and the groups committing them.

Did Merkel also tell you that having a big house is offensive unless you share it with refugees?

>misinterpreting my comment so it makes me look like the idiot

Sure sure. this is why the world is laughing at you.

Stop being a little faggot and admit you just like guns. The more you go for the "muh defense" argument the smaller I imagine your dick is.

don't you have a bull to prep hans?

>Literally says having a gun makes you weak or a coward
>somehow misinterpreted it
How do you remember to breathe?

>muh defense isn't an argument because I say so
>tiny dick
Jesus, how sheltered are you?

Do you think that if someone wants to harm you in the street that they will do it like a gentleman European and fight you with fists 1 on 1?

No, they will attack you with at least 3 against 1 and usually they have knives.

Scum like that deserves to be executed on the street and you should kill them if you ever get the chance, and as revenge for the insult of attacking you.

I like guns and I carry one for self defense. If I didn't carry one for self defense, I wouldn't carry at all.

As I said, I dont care about guns. I am not one of those "think of the children" people. All I am saying is: most americans that own guns say they own them for self defense. Yet they have a COLLECTION... Thats not self defense. Thats a hobby. And the fact the cannot admit it and hide behind the "i am the victim" jewish-type lies just so nobody takes their guns away is pathetic. Same thing with needing "medical marijuana for headaches or whatever shit". Its a fucking jewscape from reality.

>That's not self-defense
By YOUR definition.

You guys aren't christians at all. What happened to turning the other cheek?

Thats all you gotta say for me to respect you. Just dont hide behind a multitude of excuses like some faggot. Why do americans have to be so fucking fake?

>Yet they have a COLLECTION

Nothing wrong with that, different guns have different applications.

>not christian
>against gun rights
>supports feminist abortion rights

You are a cuck liberal. Find god, start a family, you'll want to protect them. You'll naturally see abortion as murder... atheists have no place on this board.

Reminder that Jesus also said "sell your cloak and buy a sword"

>Thats all you gotta say for me to respect you.
In what world would we want your respect?

>non christian expecting this argument to work

In the world where you have none.

>You'll naturally see abortion as murder...
Murder can be a neat thing under the right circumstances.
>atheists have no place on this board.
Yet they're the biggest religious group here.

>In the world where you have none.
If cowtowing to some Kraut who thinks self-defense is about having a tiny dick or being weak means that I'm not respected, the so be it.

It's perfectly acceptable not to care about gays or muh dead nigger fetuses but if you don't support the 2A you should either kill yourself or fuck off back to whatever 3rd world country your parents came here from.

I was just shitposting, relax.
I have nothing against Christianity, my issues are with the Catholic church in Croatia

V

>my issues are with the Catholic church in Croatia
Are they importing subhumans there too?

No, just the average degenerate

The issues are much deeper than that, and they all come down to the separation of church and state.

Explain please.

In our Conatitution, there is an article that states that the Church is separate from the State, and that Croatia is a secular country. Said Church mixes into politics a lot. Every state-run school is overrun with crosses, the state has no control over what is taught at catehetics (sp?) in motherfucking state-funded schools, the church did some illegal shit related to the anti-gay-marriage referendum, the state gives about 20mil € a year to the church, they support the "right-wing" party HDZ (even though they are comminists at their core, even moreso than the socialdemocratic party, which has noved on to straight up cultural marxism) yet they fight against communism...
I am a right-winger but I am too ashamed to be associated with those kinds of people, so I'm in the process of making a nationalistic secular party, even if it means it'll just have 100 people in it

>I am a right-winger but I am too ashamed to be associated with those kinds of people, so I'm in the process of making a nationalistic secular party, even if it means it'll just have 100 people in it

I don't know a thing about the political landscape in Croatia but if you think about it, the AfD started completely fresh only 4 years ago and is now threatening the establishment. If you don't fuck around, you could do it too.

What are your policies going to be besides "fuck the church"?

>fuck the EU
>fuck Pavelić and Tito
>fuck high taxes
>fuck human rights issues until we kickstart the economy
>fuck the status quo and the establishment
>fuck the Jews
>giving aid to startups

>fuck the Jews

We tried that too. Good luck dealing with their golem.

Don't care. It's get rich or die trying. Oh, and I'd like to make a more sustainable tourism strategy. What we have now is pretty much just plain old mass tourism with jacked up prices, with some private funding in medical tourism and event tourism. I want to help people live from tourism (hey, I may hate the EU, but I sure as hell want to take it's money, since they want to make us a tourist resort)

You should think about education and media too. Those two are the biggest issue regarding marxism.

>Oh, and I'd like to make a more sustainable tourism strategy.
Lots of Asians look for tourism places further East because the west is filled with shitskins, maybe you can tap into that.

Don't get me started on our education system, it's fucked beyond repair. And that's without cultural marxism (which you won't find unless you start tertiary education at the Faculty of humanities or Political sciences). Maybe something changed in the meantime, but lawfags, economists, and techies are based, the hard science guys are too autistic to care.
The media is mostly run by the jews, but I'll burn that bridge when I cross it. The right-wing media are run by tinfoil hat guys, so they suck.

I think "conservative" in Belgium is not openly worshiping the Prince of Darkness.

>pro gun rights
>don't care about abortion
>don't care about religion - as long as it is not forced on people politically, see Islam.

I guess I would be a cuckservative, but I am living in cuckistan so I guess it's fitting.

>it's fucked beyond repair
If that's the case then the way isn't a reformation but making something new. I think today's technology isn't incorporated enough, most shit you could do over the internet which would cut down on costs and maybe keep the little shits more motivated when they don't have to get up at 6 or 7 in the morning to listen to some old hags.

>but lawfags, economists, and techies are based
As a lawfag I've noticed that myself. I thought I was going into SJW central, but so far I've only met redpilled people.

>The right-wing media are run by tinfoil hat guys, so they suck
When you make your own party you have to make your own media as well, and since the competition sucks you have a niche to fill.

Could make you rich if you play it right.

Same experience within Economics