What are the best headphones under $50 in 2017?

what are the best headphones under $50 in 2017?

the charts are all outdated

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/AKG-240-Stereo-Studio-Headphones/dp/B0016MNBAM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496629855&sr=8-1&keywords=akg mkii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends if you have an headphone amp already or not

Might be a little bit over $50, but Phillips SHP9500s are great.

If you can save an extra $30 these are good.
amazon.com/AKG-240-Stereo-Studio-Headphones/dp/B0016MNBAM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496629855&sr=8-1&keywords=akg mkii
The 75-100 range is definitely a big step up from under 50

nah, just straight from my laptop

i'm actually saving up for something 150-200 but right now I just need a pair for my laptop because my olds ones broke

I was using a pair of jvc harx700s which were really great for the price, but I bought them 5 years ago so I figured there might be something better on the market in that price range now

And to hijack this thread, what would Sup Forums consider to be the best headphones within the $150-$200 price range overall? Looking to get my dad some good headphones as a father's day present and he mostly listens to classic rock and hair metal.

Dubs is a good kid

if you don't reply to this dubs kid with "good kid, dubs kid" your mother will die on mothers day

I got a pair of superlux hd681s about 3 years ago for $30 and I've been satisfied with them.

good kid, dubs kid

If you don't care about how they look, Koss KTXPRO1 are about the best sound you can get for less than 50 bucks. Not very durable, but for those nights where I just want to listen to an album in bed they're fantastic.

Anything Sony, NOT EXTRA BASS

Koss PortaPro or KSC-75.

this is Sup Forums, get a DAC/amp

Ignore autists with no taste who claim onboard audio is adequate because it meets imaginary measurements

For under $50 I agree with Koss Portapro. Sounds a lot better than you'd think considering how they look. I use them when I don't want to bring my main headphones with me, as the name suggests they are very portable.
For 150-200 I like the Beyerdynamic dt 880. You can get the 32 ohm version if you don't want to use an amp, but I'd get the 250 or 600 ohm version and get a dac/amp when you can.

Came here to say this. Newegg has a good open box deal for them.

Audia technica

Superlux hd668b, and it's not even close

>Audia technica
Possibly, but don't you dare get M50s.

you're right, this is Sup Forums so op should ignore the autists that think you need to have an amp

op do yourself a favor and go to Sup Forums
they're pretty autistic but a million times less so than Sup Forums