Does this movie finally mark the end to critics negatively reviewing non-SJW movies...

Does this movie finally mark the end to critics negatively reviewing non-SJW movies? Is this movie we've all been waiting for?

>heavily offensive movie for the sake of being offensive is making money and getting excellent reviews
>Sup Forums spends months hating on it without even watching it first

I see a lot of hate but I doubt many people on here have actually seen it. It's gross out humor, but it's pretty funny the whole way through.
Incredibly offensive though.

>Bagel is a whiny Jew who in his own words "passive aggressively pushes his agenda"
>Lavash is a hooked nosed Arab who tells women to cover up and talks about getting 72 bottles of virgin olive oil.
>Grits is an angry black man who yells about crackas and goes "shieeeeeeeeeeet"
>Bottle of liquor is a native American
>Chinese food pronounces L's as R's and literally goes "ching chong bing bong"
>Lazy sleepy stereotypically Mexican talking bottle of tequila
>Twinkie is an effemine gay guy
>Indian food shits in the isles
>Sauerkraut are nazis

Least SJW movie I've seen in years. Sup Forums just is desperate to find something to be offended about.

There was never any conspiracy going on you tinfoil loser. You're filmmaking illiterate so the only way you know how to even remotely critique a film is by trying to paint out its political “motives".

If a critic doesn't like a film you don't you just call them a SJW cuck.

Yes some aspects of political correctness factor in to a critics overall score for a movie, but its small element of it all. If you have even basic entry-level knowledge of film you wouldn't be like this.

So, it's the "it's so bad is good" all over again ?

>jew-made movie
>surprised sjws aren't anti-movie

do you even /puppetmaster/

Get off of this site before your mind runs entirely on spooks

SJW critics hated the following despite being made by Jews:

>Batman vs Superman
>Every Adam Sandler movie
>American Ultra
>X-Men Apocalypse

Also pic related. Maybe you should become an SJW ;^)

all of them are largely true except for the sauerkraut one. They fucked up on that one.

>68%
dude that's a shit movie lmao

Those are from Christians and Islamics.

>Movie is politically correct
>Sup Forums shits on it because of obvious reasons
>Movie is filled with racist stereotypes
>Sup Forums shits on it because degeneracy

Even with all the keks that board gives me during political/international events coverage, they're pretty much the polar opposite of SJWs.

this so much

ITT manchildren defending seth rogans movie for manchildren

ITT Kiddos who still find sex jokes to be the funniest thing ever

are you implying that nu ghostbusters is genuinely a good movie and deserves the praise from critics?

Not him but I thought it was funny. An average 6/10 rating sounds fair.

I would plow that MILF

Are you implying any opinions on that movie are valid?

The political storm around it made your opinion on it a political statement.

All opinions of it are invalid.

Just pretend it doesn't exist.

>Sauerkraut are nazis
Would've been more accurate if it were the twinkie. Also go back to red.dit you fuckin gay cunt

>praise from critics?
It didn't get praised. It got decent ratings.

59% on RT

It's literally just edgy humor and you like it because you're twelve, just because it has something I don't dislike doesn't mean I have to like the rest of it. Blue humor is always pandering to lowest common denominator of shit heads.

i said critics. not audience

itt people think the movie is "triggering" and "anti sjw" because it's a 2 hour long poz load on audiences faces

It goy a 75% from critics with 6.5/10 average rating. Not "praised" but decent.

click top critics to filter out bloggers and get people with credentials in film criticism.

But those are all anti-Israel because of shit like saving the poor oppressed mudslimes.

good idea

>Internet raitings for movies before 1990

I shiggy m8

This. Most right-wing parties support Israel because they detest the Palestinians, not that they love Jews

That, and you have to have at least one token minority group in the party to puppet around. Unfortunately the public sees jews=white now, hence the establishment GOPs apparent plan to pander to hispanics as hard as possible before Trump wandered in and did the polar opposite.