What's up with these? I keep hearing about them and the other day I saw a couple of kids with 'em. Anyone have one...

What's up with these? I keep hearing about them and the other day I saw a couple of kids with 'em. Anyone have one? Are they any good?

They're an excellent way to show the world how autistic you are. The fancier/more expensive it is, the higher your level is.

They're toys for kids, like yo yos used to be. If you're over 15, move along and don't try to understand it. If you're over 15 and have attention problems or are fidgety, then get one. They actually have a medical purpose.

Why are they considered autistic? I think they look kinda cool.

(No I am not autistic.)

/thread

Underage b&.

these are literally the gayest fucking shit since pet rock

Literally autism spinners.

normies carry them around and make youtube videos unboxing them and shit

They're literally designed for retards that can't stop fidgeting.
I'm not saying that to exaggerate, I mean actual retards.

Pet Rock didn't actually do anything though. These spin.

Why?

I don't give a shit about that. How are the spinners in general?

So they're good if you fidget a lot?

They were made for people who have ADHD and ADD, but teens do what they do and made them a trend. Personally as someone who has to constantly don't something with my hand so I learn to use a butterfly knife these are a good alternative

>Fidget spinners are for autists

>Owns fingerboxes

It's a toy. If you like playing with toys, you'll think it's great. I wanted to try to stop biting my nails, and that's why I ordered one of Amazon for 2$ and free shipping. You'd have to be goofy to spend more than 5 bucks on one. I still bite my nails. But it's a kinda fun toy for 2$

They were initially a device for people with ADHD, autism, etc, to help them focus. Then it caught on with the mainstream. Now they're toys.

It's a fad. It will blow over. Like pogs or any other fad.

i am a terrible foot fidgeter. I wish there was a toy to help stop me fidgeting my feet.

Watch yourself, faggot.

First there were fedoras, but those were not enough so mouth-fedoras were created:
>vapes

Then mouth fedoras were no longer enough so hand-fedoras were created:
>fidget spinners

>>
>So they're good if you fidget a lot?

Yes, but just realize it's a toy intended for retards.
It's like wearing a diaper because you poop a lot. Sure it works, but it still makes everyone think you're retarded.

10/10

These things do that for me.

Ikr. How is that motherfucker going to come in here and start shitting on fnger boxes? What the actual fuck?

MODS!

I've got one. I'm not stupid enough to take it out in public because of the image it has with people, but I really like having one to fuck around with when I'm just on my own watching a movie or wasting my life on Sup Forums.

Thought you were going to say watches. But you know, Those have been around awhile.

It's the pet rock in 2017.

Anxiety relief device for semi-autistic man children.

Right up there with flipper knives on bearings, metal tops, skull beads, and other man jewelry for the douche canoe market.

We all own something that's autistic.

Some of us actually don't own any negros

Nigger toys for the uneducated

no u

>are they any good

If you can't tell what it's for, you probably don't need one.

It's something you give a kid when they won't stop tapping on the desk. If you're an adult who needs one, drugs might work better.

I'm an engineer and work in cloud based solutions. I'm pretty fidgety by nature but I have to sit and look at a computer screen and figure shit out all day. I'm thinking f getting one. Fuck what people think. I make more money than most people who would see me spinning one and laugh about it.

spinners are the low class pleb version of fidget cubes.

I find myself clicking my pen a lot when I'm just lounging around.
I bought one of these for $2 on Wish, Batman symbol shaped.
I'm looking forward to it cause pen clicking bugs me and my girl a little.
On the other hand, the pure stigma people have against it, makes me wish I didn't order it.

I bought one and I'm not even fidgety.
Actually I don't even know where I left it-

I thought about buying one of those.
Should I get the real one from Antsy, or are the knockoffs good enough?

the quality ones are infinitely better than cheap knockoffs. depends on your budget and whether you just want to try out the novelty or if you'll actually get some use out of it.

Can anyone recommend a spinner that doesn't suck? There are so many and it's giving me an autistic information overload.

someone with a basic 3d printer and a mcmaster carr account is now a millionaire

only in america

Yeah, only in America can you make an actually successful business

:)

Oh yeah, I wasn't bashing it. I think that's great.

Brought one out of Copper a few minutes ago. Quied solid one. Google U 13 Copper Spinner it's for about 15 Bucks an schould be 75 g heavy. You could get a aluminium knock of in china for 1 dollar as well

>flipper knives
Kek, you have the audacity to call others man children? What do you call your computer, the clicky box?

Why the fuck do they use bearings to add weight? Seems like a solid chunk of metal would be more practical.

Fidget spinners should be shunned by society because they are a prime example of how humans foolishly treat the symptoms to a problem instead of finding an actual cure for the problem.

Have frequent headaches? Don't bother investigating WHY you are having these headaches, just take ibuprophen.

Have frequent diarrhea because your diet consists of pizza and beer? Keep eating what you're eating and just throw back a bottle of pepto-bismol after one of your grotesque eating binges.

Find yourself unable to keep your hands at your side for two seconds without fidgeting? Don't bother to restrain your caffeine consumption, or look into resolving your crippling nervousness or anxiety, have this neat little toy that encourages you to embrace those tendencies through tactile sensation.

agreed, seems pretty fuckin dumb

Plastic is cheaper than metall

The three bearings on the outside are metal and more expensive than three slugs of steel.

Hey, man. I was born in July... Don't associate me with that autism.

Any particular one you would recommend, other than the original?

Probably because the company that creates these fidget spinners bought a bulk quantity of skateboard bearings.

Remember how big skateboarding was during the MTV/Jackass era? And now it's deader than dead. I bet there are entire warehouses out there full of those little bearings that will never be used besides in an autistm-enabling toy.

These are no bearings, just weights as far as I know

Have crippling autism? Don't bother trying to get help, just post on Sup Forums.

It's like a finger box

True. They're cheap Chinese bulk I suppose.

>mocking people who post on Sup Forums while posting on Sup Forums

Clearly playing with the base of a hurrycane

I'm pretty sure user understood what he was saying. You're not too autistic to make fun of yourself, are you?

Its a "fidget toy", specifically a fidget spinner, its designed for people with ADHD, autism, and other attention/stimulation issues. However, they have become the IT toy of the season among all kids.

I was pointing out the irony of the statement, not trying to attack them or engage in a debate.

...or are you too autistic to realize that?

So like...at the risk of outing myself as an autistic retard, how much does one of these things cost?

You didn't understand what the first user said or what I said. You are literally retarded.

You are out to lunch. Kys my guy.

$3 to $20 (most ive seen it sell for)

I came in 3rd place last night at the spinning competition. My mom took me to McDonalds afterwards.

Checked

Toys for adult children. Love how yhey market them as tools to help you think/focus.

1 to 150+ dollars. Depends on the modell. Seen some for 900 as well

What the actual fuck?

Youtube is precisely why I'm not having children, ever.

I'm not raising some jew slave.

Fucking ridiculous. That's worse than paying $1k for some niggers shoes.

So did you watch the videos? What was the verdict? Is all the extra money worth it or no?

No, the lady who invented them let the patent lapse some time ago and she's basically just lower middle class.

I don't think you get it.

Here you go

I believe they are the major causes to Autism to humans under the age of 18. Parents just buy them due to them making it impossible to control them over the nigger music going on in our world. I advvice you to not buy it, teach your kids the old fashion way.

I don't even know what this is or what to do with it, but it kind of does look visually appealing to me for some odd reason.

Why not just deny them internet access? Buy them Motorola bricks. Thats more than ever had.

Loll new fag spotted
Finger boxes were a meme created to spot newfags. They don't even exist.

They are literally for autistic children and kids with mental disabilities. Otherwise parents get them to keep their faggoty would've-been abortions occupied while they shoot heroin and fuck strangers on the street corner.

Summer is Here

I don't think YOU get it

>They don't even exist

Then what did I just buy for 50 bucks?

Personally, i think spinners are useful call me cancer all you want, but i bought one for a few bucks. its alright.

what's really fucking stupid is the fact that some of them are custom made and hand designed and shit like that. they're toys, not fucking skateboards.

/Thread

I fidget my cock a lot....will this help me?

Probably nothing because you're a broke NEET.

It's been summer since 2003

Can confirm.
Tard wrangler and several of my clients have these fucking things. Some have different colored weights so they look different depending on the speed of the spin.

Beats the crap out of those fidget box things. Those things usually had a clicker side.... I love my job, but I seriously wanted to shove those fucking things down the clients' throat after a few hours of that shit.

It's a piece of brass and a bearing. Minimal machining. 125?! Who's the Jew behind this?

>parents get them to keep their faggoty would've-been abortions occupied while they shoot heroin and fuck strangers on the street corner

That sounds fucking awesome

>tfw you're so much of a newfag that you think fingerboxes actually was a meme
get the fuck out and go buy one

This thread is documenting the future of landfill

I want something to play with in my hands. I'm 41 these are ok when I'm driving.

Got one for a couple bucks on amazon before i knew what they were. Took 3 weeks to ship. Finally got it and played with it a little. Now its something to mindlessly do while waiting for customers at my low pay shitjob for fags.

They genuinly designed as a stimulation thats not a huge distraction for children with ADHD and Autism

So where do you get one of these things?

This man didnt get a reply because spot
on with his analogy.
Mr.Autismo crys