1. Don't be a fag.

Sorry, OP.

by gunpoint

Act like a man?

just wing it

ask every qt you see if she'd like to be your gf

i'm sure one would say yes

cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/

Here ya go. A roadmap to success. Now go fucking CLOSE.

>Now go fucking CLOSE.
huh?

oh wow that was so insightful now i can do anything

Health, confidence, hygiene and her knowing you can protect her.

If you've tried and failed numerous times, its something fundamental about you. This means you have three choices

1) Change that thing
2) Lower your standards
3) Kill yourself.

Stop being a bitch asking questions like that on Sup Forums would be first, then just don't be an asshole, have a shred of personality and don't smell like a 40 times fucked 3 week unwashed vagina and well yeah, its not that fucking hard man.

Step 1: Be attractive
etc...

That reminds me of that story of the "pig man" asking out literally hundreds upon hundreds of women at his college and being rejected by them all and unknowingly becoming famous for being rejected that much.

get out of your house and interact with actually living humans
you might not get a gf but you'll get fuckin something
>this is me projecting

Be qt bf material
That's literallly it

Money and Power
>trophy wives make the best wives

Ever heard of the Halo Effect? It's when ones impression in one area influences their opinion in another area. Attractive people can often come across as funnier, more intelligent, happier, social, etc on a first impression even if one has no data to back up these preconceived beliefs. That's why being attractive is all you need. You don't need to prove yourself if the halo effect has already caused her to believe you already have the qualities needed to prove yourself, even ones you may not even have lol. The reverse is also true with ugly people btw. You can choose to fight a pointless uphill battle or slide down that water slide straight into the pussy at the bottom. Your choice.

This. For example, anyone who's lost a significant amount of weight will tell you that people treat them better after they've lost the weight. For those that go the extra mile and go from obese to chisled, the treatment becomes even more extreme on the positive end.