>my team just went down 0-2

music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqwJNEwhUVE
youtube.com/watch?v=QmPuqqyRrZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

like sports?

overwatch you dip

is there a single sport that is fun to watch on the television, ever?

video games are for manchildren

>video games
how old are you?

Hard to imagine caring about that enough to make this
Same for sports tho

>videogames

yes, basketball.

I bet you clowns are still in highschool

>my

youtube.com/watch?v=JqwJNEwhUVE

If the warriors sweep and KD keeps ballin like that does he dethrone Bronny boy? (NMH, Death Grips, music)

no they are all boring. i don't get it

Seriously though how old are you?

football u lil bitch

that user wasn't me

video games are the biggest industry. if you think they're just for children it just shows how naive you are.

You do know there is a market for children right?

>muscly men in tights prancing around and landing on each other, slow motion recaps of them all laying on each other and squirming around
>a play lasts for 5 - 20 seconds, with a minute break in between everything
>literally less entertainment appeal than watching a fucking youtuber play minecraft

the only fun parts about football are strategy and the team aspect, both of which you don't experience being a literal gay fatass on the couch

Ya and dinosaurs probably had feathers, any more non-sequiters?

>being a murican'

good thing i'm not a gay fatass then, faggot

>he can't refute my post so he resort to red herring

>not playing overwatch and being a one-trick to piss people off

YES
Boxing youtube.com/watch?v=QmPuqqyRrZM
and MMA (Don't watch jiu jitsu, grapple and wrestlefags though) the muay thai and boxing oriented matches are the best

you just spoilered me you piece of shit

it's a win win situation for lebron anyways, if he loses it's no biggie cause it's against a 4 superstar team and if he wins he's an hero

There are dozens of interesting things going on before and during each play. If you take time to learn the rules (if you have a an IQ above room temperature all you have to do is watch a few games) it becomes much more rewarding and fun. Might not be your thing though. The gay panic stuff always cracks me up - don't ever take a Rorschach test, I'm betting it would get pretty homoerotic

XO Tour Life.

>tfw someone blasted this song and a bunch of other trap rap over the mic
>And was a Widow main
>tfw we still won

Post game talking heads were asking if Kevin Durant is the best player in the world right now, pretty funny. I agree with you though

>spoilered
that applies to sports too? wtf

Some people record the game because they can't watch it live. Although I'd argue the internet is a risky place to be wandering if you're conserend about spoilers for a national championship.

A = market for children
B = market for adults
C = total video game market
A & B = C
Him: I know A exists but B also exists
You: Ya but A exists so A = C

That's why it's a non sequitor

You follow soccer and so you don't deserve to have your feelings validated in any way.