Trump Backs Brexit

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/05/donald-trump-backs-uk-leaving-european-union/

Trump on Brexit:
>I think the migration has been a horrible thing for Europe. A lot of that was pushed by the EU. I would say that they’re better off without it personally, but I’m not making that as a recommendation – just my feeling … I would say that they’re better off without it, but I want them to make their own decision.

Why is he so perfect, bros?

MUKGA

MAKE GREAT BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

>I think the migration has been a horrible thing for Europe. A lot of that was pushed by the EU
He goes a little more in depth each day. The more he doesn't need to pander to retarded rednecks the more articulate he will become

MAKE AMERICA GREAT BRITAIN AGAIN

he's educating the rednecks

they were failed by common core

The Empire forever!

C-cuck us Britain!

There's a reason he uses poorly educated over uneducated.

>Trump always using the simplest and most basic talking points you can find from facebook memes your grandma posts
>So articulate, what a genius!

Lmao tbqhfam

Those rednecks are more intelligent than you think. Especially the states that did not vote for Cruz.

I said more articulate. He used to just tackle meme issues and essentially say "make murica great again" over and over but recently he's talked about globalism. MORE articulate

Well I guess you're right, it's not hard to be MORE articulate when you're usually just babbling and yelling 3rd grade nicknames for other canditates. He deserves a pat on the back

"Just my feeling"

Trump is already sounding mealy mouthed and backtracking to sound moderate

Sup Forums are the biggest suckers ever

Trump is literally Hillary + The Wall

Floridian here. Get the fuck out of this thread you cunts cant even vote for Trump. I'd rather be surrounded by Christians then Muslims you fucking cucks.

You think they are "stupid rednecks" yet they blew ted cruze the fuck out on tv and supported Trump overwhelmingly in the south. I used to think as a child how silly it was seeing all the rebel flags etc. but now I have been redpilled and see the light. The rednecks were right all along and so were their forefathers. You are a fucking leaf and the other a cuck infested Muslim. That is all.

Fuck of HillShills!

What do you expect? Is the average American beyond the "third grade" level rhetoric?

This. There is only one true American candidate who is intelligent. #ImWithHer

t. Retarded redneck
Also, America is irreversibly fucked. You're below 60% white and Trump will not fix anything

Pic related

I guess we will find out in the general in November

Hillary will keep our nation's children safe and fix the wage gap!

shut up, little user.

No, he's just not being a douche like Obama was telling us what we should do.

Not as fucked as your teeth cuck. I was born up North originally so i'm neither cracker nor redneck but I will tell u that rednecks theories align with that of Sup Forums and that no matter how bad America gets it wont be the heaping pile of shit your country is.

Must feel bad not to matter and be infested with Muslims.

Trump
>"I think that it would be good for Britain's own self interests to leave the EU, but it is up to them as a sovereign people to make their own decisions. This is just my opinion."

Obama
>"If Britain leaves the EU then I will do everything I can to fuck them over as hard as I can. I will PUNISH those fucking peasants for not agreeing with my opinion."

Trump is backpeddling faster than an Irishman cycling uphill

He will sell all you losers out

America will be 4% more nonwhite at the end of his term (I don't care just pointing it out)

All these American libertarian clowns who back Trump, 10 years ago they lectured us about limited government

What a joke!

>below 60% white
If we're infested with Muslims, then what's your condition?
>inb4 hh..Hardworking Hispanic families they're totally conservative but Trump is right about them being rapists!!
Must be fun to be brainwashed from birth with "muh freedom" bullshit only to go out and fight and die to secure your enslavement

thanks Trump, now you will make Brexit look bad.

can this conman just shut the fuck up for a second?

Thank you for showing your delusions britt bong.

At least I can own a gun and don't have a queen you fucking piece of piss.

>Implying Obama can do anything to PUNISH them

He's going to be gone soon senpai, nice meme talking point though. Also way to make Trump sound articulate. I love Hispanics!

You have king nigger instead and how about you use that gun to blow your brains out - your redneck family included

Of course he does. A free UK means trade deals can negotiated directly and the EU can't force unnecessary or unfavorable bullshit. It's a win for both of us if UK becomes independent again.

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN!

Guys, let's not fight OK. Remember how that turned out the last few times.

He's only half nigger and id rather have a nigger than a women in charge.

Now fuck off like a good lad and eat some scones and drink some tea.

Your European Union is like our country under the Articles Of Confederation, it does not work.

DEATH TO LOYALISTS

>he wont fix anything so just give up

Now I see why you guys don't have an empire anymore

The lobsterback has to constantly spout his 60% white meme in order to make him feel like his country has any relevance in the modern world lmao

>not Make England Great Again

I think he's right but it sounds like his opinions are formed literally off Sup Forums's anti-migrant stance. There's more to the EU than just sand niggers and regular niggers.

That doesn't even make any sense, Cletus. Seeing as though there is about a 50% chance of you not being white, if last number is 0-4, then you're a pooskin. Otherwise you're a retarded redneck

Lok'tar

If last number is 0 - 9 you're a pretentious britcunt that should go back to jerking off while watching Mohammed rape your wife.

Don't post Trump next to that scum.

Him supporting the Brexit seems pretty inline with his views with Americas involvement in european affairs. Britain is getting hosed by a group of people they are supporting just like the US is getting shafted on NATO and the UN.

this coming from the country electing a muslim mayor in its capital
that's rich! almost as rich as trump

He's our best hope for a trade deal when we leave the EU

Choose. In June, that is.

> Thanks, Mr. Trump

#Brexit #ProjectFreedom

I like Trump but can he and all other non-Britons kindly leave our politics alone? Cheers.

Britain shouldn't be dictated to by Brussels, but that also goes for Washington.

MGBGA

how is what he said dictating what the UK should do?

>Trump is literally Hillary + The Wall
Even if that was only that, that's better than the alternative.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Too bad it will never happen because UK and Europe is full of liberal faggots.

You will never get to have your own Trump because you are cucksheds.

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

EN TARO ADUN