Trips decides how I commit suicide

Trips decides how I commit suicide.

Probably a troll post, but don't do it. coming from someone who was on the edge before more than once. It's possible to get out of it.

Drinking too much semen

Roll

Eating your own poop on fb live until you die

This. Don't do.

Roll

roll

sharpie up the pooper

rolll

Go to the hood and continuously scream DIE NIGGER SCUM

Close

Die of old age

te4st

Don't. Appreciate life even if it don't appreciate you sometimes. Just know that we are all destined for something. Maybe not now, maybe not great. But something amazing is waiting for each and every one of us. Stay positive, meet people with similar situations and talk your problems out. It helps realise that you are not the only one suffering.

test

Bees inserted rectally one at a time until anaphylactic shock takes you

Go out like a Greek Epic. Cut a small hole in your wrists and slowly bleed out to an Adam Sandler marathon.

This show fucking sucked.

Fuck off back to your hole.

Fuck off moralfag >>>/reddit/

Suicide by cop is the best way

tetetete

die killing macron

Haha I don't know how you plan to live with a life in your conscience. Obviously you have never experienced the feeling of taking a life or the feeling of being close to death.

Overeating

In around 70 years surrounded by all your children and grandchildren after an accomplished life.
Jumping from orbit without a spacesuit or parachute

testeerere

Drinking too much orange juice

jump

too soon

A glorious battle with the cops after a shooting spree at random college.

pic not related

death by psychologist

Drink bleach

just live a long life until you'll die in high age

nice hair

"fall" into industrial shredder

lol

anal trauma

Damn lame trips

Slow and painful. Nice.

triple zeros have decided, OP.
Gotta stay alive now.

Live your live for Lord Kek

DRINK BLEACH

Get drunk. Go to garage. Turn on vehicle. Keep drinking. Smoke weed. Write a letter that would be very hurtful to many people. Make up a couple rape/moleststion accusations in letter. Very important that garage door remains down at all times. Put on awesome Radiohead play list, on repeat. Keep drinking.

Let that sweet sweet sleep seep into your brain. Make sure to finish that letter.

additional roll to back this up

die exposing podesta

Wow Sup Forums has changed. No more edgy kids here. That's cool! Rolling then.

Slit neck and stream it

Don't do it

Hang

Bleach. We don't want you here, cunt.

Buy a noose. Secure it so that it will support your weight. Place noose around neck. Take off pants. Furiously start masterbating. Hop off stool. Try to cum before you die. Be wearing a An Hero hat.
Do all this on Facebook live. Make sure it is a hidden location so no one can save you in time.

Death by cop

acid bath

Blow your Brains out while eating ass

What city wanna look for your pathetic obituary. Also, inject glowstick in your blood.

Love her but not yourself

Sure I have. A lot. That's why I'm so cavalier about it.

Nobody's special. To a couple people maybe. But they're sad for a bit and then they move on. People whos lives are destroyed by the death of another who's close to them are too weak to survive. People die, you move on. Or if you don't, whatever. Nobody cares about those drama queens anyways.

Life goes on. Life is for the living.

roll

the only way you should die is by choking yourself to death on dick

Roll

Punch yourself in the balls until you die.

Damn straight, Shadow the hedgehog

Live a full, long, and happy life :)

In your bed by natural causes after finding a girl, marrying her, having kids and raising them well. check em faggot

Roll

>finding a girl, marrying her, having kids and raising them
good one user

Commit suicide by going to a psychologist and getting therapy until your money runs out.

decision was made. so take it and don't waste your life

Make it the books fault

By eating what you want and waiting until the eventual unhealthiness causes a heart attack. (you also have to exercise, being a fat fuck isn't allowed)

Buy two swords and bring them into a shop or mall with the threat of having explosives at the doors and if anyone leaves you'll kill everyone. Give the sword to someone and use one yourself. Fight until they kill you.

OP here, I really didn't intend for this result.

I'll try to keep going.

See a Chiropractor

Do this OP. Don't go out like a pussy.

die in a hail of gunfire

it's never too late to set life in right direction. Just give it a chance. 000 trips guy over out.

OP you made the post you have to follow its rules.

Make 13 audio tapes, one for each person you want to blame except yourself, then give them to a gay guy that thinks he's a cast member of "happy days". Go home, and slit your wrists in the bathtub making sure it overflows and does extensive water damage to your parents house and allows them to find you when it's too late.

rekt

watch the horrible show in your pic until you die.
shouldn't take long

buy a revolver, through the mouth

Stop being a faggot, OP

suicide bomba
blame ISIS

I know and it sucks because I was pretty ready to commit and so I'm trying to find humor that somewhere as rancid as Sup Forums managed to keep me alive. So you win this one, cunts.

immediately and quickly

You know killing yourself isn't worth it OP.

haha eat shit op but you aren't allowed to die.

We wole

fuck off emo kid

roll

Masturbation

You wait for the slow march of time to end it. live, suffer if you have to. we may cause this suffering, sucks. now deal with it.

an alternative is to unintentionally get a disease and fight it till you die or accidentally get killed.

Eat fish and chicken meat raw

Don't listen to them. Off yourself, loser. You'll never be shit but some nerd that no girl wants to fuck

Suicide by police... while attempting regicide.

go to berkeley university with a maga hat on and you'll be behind a dumpster within the hour

Rolling again

Hang