How common are these stereotypical names in their countries?

>Ireland: Seamus, Patrick, Liam
>Britain: Nigel, Ian, Oliver
>Spain: Fransisco, Rodrigo, Javier, Alfonso, Alberto, Fernando, Alejandro, Juan, Enrique, Jorge, Luis, Jose, Esteban, Pedro, Manuel, Carlos, Maria, Ana, Guadalupe
>France: Jean, Jacques, Pierre, Charles, Louis, Antoine
>Germany: Reinhardt, Johann, Wilhelm, Otto, Karl, Hans, Manfred, Helmut, Ludwig, Siegfried, Sigmund, Friedrich, Friedhelm, Franziska, Hilda, Hildegarde, Helga, Ingrid
>Netherlands: Jan
>Italy: Mario, Luigi, Giovanni, Giuseppe, Antonio, Marco
>Sweden: Sven, Lars, Ragnar, Magnus
>Russia: Sergei, Ivan, Dmitri, Boris, Vladimir, Natasha, Svetlana
>Latin America: Spain's + Jesus
>Turkey: Mehmet
>Middle-East: Mohommad, Abdullah, Ahmed
>Israel: Shlomo, David, Daniel
>Japan: Things that start with Hiro, Akira, Yoko

>Guadalupe

nope, that's mexican

Would like to be named Wilhelm, Reinhardt or Siegfried.
That would be awesome.

I would kill to meet a guy with a monocle and a dueling scar named Wilhelm von Reinhardt or something.

>Reinhardt, Johann, Wilhelm, Otto, Karl, Hans, Manfred, Helmut, Ludwig, Siegfried, Sigmund, Friedrich, Friedhelm, Franziska, Hilda, Hildegarde, Helga, Ingrid

So uncommon, you should call Guiness World records because you just found the oldest person alive.

I know more people with the Irish names than the English names.
But I do live in Liverpool, so the city itself has a lot of Irish Influence

The only Olivers I've met have been from the South East and insufferable Hooray-Henries.

We have this thread every once in a while

>Britain: Nigel, Ian, Oliver

Never met anyone under 40 called Nigel or Ian. Know plenty of people called Oliver though, it's a common name.

Jean and Jacques are mostly old people's names, although Ido know some, others are fairly common (especially Antoine)

I know Germans of 20 or so called Helmut or Franziska.

>Jan

Quite common, especially among the older generations but I still know a few Jan's. It's become less hip though, if you think about it, it sounds kind of mong-y.

I tend to call unknown male Netherlander anons, Pieter.

I remember seeing Oliver was the most popular boys name in the UK. Ian isn't THAT common, Nigel is a silly name that very few give to their children any more.

Literally only meet 2 people in my entire life called Sven. 1 Lars, 0 Ragnar and maybe 2-3 Magnus

I bet you're named Kevin hahahaha

How many Kyles

Boris is actually rare.

Svetlana is relatively underrepresented.

Your German section is completely off.

common only in 50 + years old people, except marco (my name)

You have a faggot name. Faggot hahaha.

From experience all Italians are called Andrea

Why did Germans drop all of their cool authentic names?

I mean, names like Siegfried or fucking Reinhardt don't sound odd, but like a fucking knight with a giant sword to me.

Why would you drop these names for generic shit like Kate or Florian?

>faggot
your country is only know for ugly transexuals, paco

>women only exist in Germany and Russia

St. Florian is the saint of firefighters and the patron saint of Carniola. In regards to Germany, it's also the name of Kraftwerk's bandleader. Be nice.

It's not fashionable to have Germanic names these days, rather more neutral biblical/classical names because everything remotely Germanic reminds people of nationalism, the bad old days and you know who.

yes, I know who.
I knew a few old man born in the 30s called Benito.
It's funny since it wasn't even an italian name.

We also have primarily default name set, but it isn't THAT rare to see Yaroslav or Gleb.

And Olga = Helga.

You may see occasional old names around.

Hell, my name is Gleb.

Germanic doesn't necessarily imply non-christian. Just not so generic christian and somewhat more authentic.

>Oliver
me :)

You want to know something hilarious? So generally a diaspora of a certain population tends to have diverging naming conventions, so for example there are children in French-speaking Canada with names that are considered completely 'old' there.

Same thing with Russo-Germans/Germano-Russians who came back to Germany in the 90s they either gave their children completely outdated names or had to transcripe Russian names into outdated German names which makes them very easy to spot.

Old, unfashionable names in Russia would be:

Flor, Hristian, Evlampiy, Akakiy, Dusya, etc.

Most of them even sound ugly.

completely 'old' in France*

Considering that Gleb = Gudleif for real, I could see the level of cringe magics involved.

>Fransisco
its Francisco
Spain is supposed to be easy to spell since its pronunced the way its spoken, but then you have people pronouncing Sapato or Fransisco and things get messy

>Never met anyone under 40 called Nigel or Ian. Know plenty of people called Oliver though, it's a common name.

Oliver has been very popular for a number of years now for new births.

>>Ireland: Seamus, Patrick, Liam
Seamus is uncommon but not unknown. Nowhere near as common as "James" would be in England.
Patrick is common, and Liam is common and even somewhat of a trendy name.

>Hooray-Henries
Learnt a new word today. Thanks.

Mehmet was really popular some decades ago, its still common but more used as a middle name

This, Helmut seems common, I've met young ones too.

>Jesus
very uncommon in Chile
>Guadalupe
I've never ever met one
Daniel. David, Antonio, Marco, Mario, Boris, Natasha and Ivan are quite common here too, despite not being in our list.

>Latin America: Spain's + Jesus
Maybe for half of the names, but some of them are very rarely used nowadays: Alfonso, Alberto, Enrique, Jorge, Manuel, Luis... They are considered old people's names.