Lets roast each other

Lets roast each other

Dont know why picture flipped like that

I give up

Sounds like the same thing your parents said when they saw your face the first time

smh

you just look genuinely attractive

You don't need roasting, you have an attractive face, just get one of those fukbois haircuts and you will be fine

you seem like the loneliest wingman

tittulingus?

I'll knock your teeth out, break your arms and legs, stick my cock in your mouth, and drown you in my piss.

I'll cut this bitch's tits off and force feed them to her as she bleeds to death.

I'll bite your eyes out of your sockets and eat them. I'll break your nose, slice it off, and beat you to death with a heavy blunt object.

holy shit. youre like the fully white version of my half breed friend spencer...fuckin creeped me out.

Shut the fuck up and end your life pussy bitch.

marry me

Roast my dumbass

No but I'll split every bone in your body with wirecutters.

you a Texasfag?

Black and white picture? Are you a poser or a hipster? Also what's with the dumb look? Are you trying to hatch an egg?

Faggot
Rat

OP looks like he was raised by devout Christians...

I'd fuck your boipussy np

I'll creep up behind you and pulverize your pelvis with a baseball bat, violate your vertebrae with a flat screwdriver paralyzing you, and I'll cut your tounge, gouge your eyes, and stab your ears with said screwdriver. You'll wish you were dead.

post your large D

shave

Do your worst.

"roast" u have cancer roasting up ur asshole fucking retard

why did OP abandon his own thread?

Roast my nuts, OP.

nature already did it for us, helmut

god you people take all the fun out of b

I'll tie you up and slice open your chest, split your ribcage, gouge one eye out with your broken ribs, hang it so you can see your insides and your one eyed face optic nerve hanging out, I'll put a rib on a fucking machine on max so you can see it protruding in and out of your chest , and I'll play the sound of your screams on repeat as you die slowly.

Nice suck lips. Cut the dick off already if you're gonna keep taking shit like that.

I'll put your head up 's asshole with a snorkel, hang you by the feet, put a bag of candies in your skin, and beat you to death like a piƱata.

Please do it in our special Pepe chamber

I'll break your shins, cut your hands off, chain you to an anchor, starve you for days, feed you your hands, cut of your cock, and choke you with it.

sup ladies

With pleasure

Alright here goes.

I'd stuff you in a box tight curled up with your knees near your ears, turn a light on, cut your eyelids off, cut deep gashes in your legs, put maggots in the wound, leave you there for a couple of hours and then fill the box with thousands of ants.

Good luck, faggots

I'll restrain you with the seatbelt, beat you senseless with the seatbelt lock, drag you out, stick you in between the rear tire and quarter panel, and put the pedal to the metal.

u gay?

Roast me

Roast

This isn't a trap thread.

Well thank god you fixed it

Fuck out of here tranny fag

Lol no shit. Its a Roast thread. Hence the "Roast" in the comment. Your argument is invalid. The fact that I'm trans is irrelevant

Dude thats what im doing next week

k then roast me nigguh

Your hate gives me power.

You're a pretty good looking guy user

Hahaha ok tons of fun

kek

Step up N I G G A

Gender Neutral.

I imagine I wouldn't be friends with most of you.

Fuck being an assistant manager at Ford is pretty fucking shitty but it pays the bills.

the top half of your head looks like it belongs to a 12 year old, but the bottom half came from a leprachaun

you look tired

You look like Tommy Lee Jones if he were much younger and retarded.

Dude where's my neck?